Page 6 of 150 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westfall eventually won a $70,000 civil suit against the city. Seastrand resigned a month after the incident, after serving as a police officer for 27 years, and is prohibited from ever working in law enforcement again.

State prosecutors, however, declined to file criminal charges against Seastrand. They told theUnion Leader that the police chief’s actions represented “abhorrent behavior and unacceptable behavior for anyone in that type of a position.” But they explained that state laws only allowed them to charge Seastrand with a misdemeanor for abusing the power of his position.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NYPD Police Leader “We Are Now A Wartime Police Department and Will Act Accordingly”

There’s blood on many hands tonight: those that incited violence on the street under the guise of protests, that tried to tear down what New York City police officers did every day.

That blood on the hands starts on the steps of City Hall in the office of the mayor
    .” Now, according to Lynch, the NYPD is a “wartime police department” that will “act accordingly.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/12/...iticus+USA+%29

NYPD now "at war" with citizens.

I'm sure the bubbas, rednecks, gun fellators, militia men, Oath Keeper sheriffs and their deputies all agree with War on Citizens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like how that website has an entire section called "proof of the GOP war on women"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like how that website has an entire section called "proof of the GOP war on women"
    the proof is irrefutable, the evidence is overwhelming, with new evidence spilling out of Repugs' toxic mouths and policies steadly.

Thee only group the Repugs aren't "at war" with is BigCorp and the 1%, the Repug paymasters.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-01-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Listen up ladies’: Fox News kicks off New Year with absurdly sexist advice for ‘catering to your man’

The hosts of Fox & Friends started the New Year on Thursday by telling women that they should “cater” to their man by stroking his ego, cooking him meals, and massaging his feet.

“Ladies, listen up,” host Clayton Morris said. “Ladies, we’re talking to you. If you still don’t have a New Year’s resolution then could this be it?”

According to Morris, women could get some “honest advice on how to get a husband” from a new dating guide led “Single Man, Married Man,”

Peter Doocy seemed to be perplexed as he offered the first piece of advice: “No matter where a woman was in life, she should always be able to cater to her man’s needs.”

“Yeah, I do want to be a better wife,” co-host Ainsley Earhardt agreed.

“Well, how about this one?” Doocy continued. “When he gets his ego stroked, he’ll be more inclined to love you more.”

“That’s true!” Earhardt exclaimed.

Doocy said that one way a woman could stroke a man’s ego would be to “prepare his meals, draw him a bath and massage his feet every now and then.”

“All in for foot massages,” Doocy added.

“My wife is at home taking notes right now,”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/l...g-to-your-man/

Even if she/they do ALL that, they can't get insurance to cover contraception, but men's Medicare pays for hardeners and $100Ms for penis pumps.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-01-2015 at 05:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there something wrong with a woman saying she wants to be a better wife? a man should also strive to be a better husband

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I dont think all liberals are as stupid as those that read thinkprogress et al. Of course, boutons cant make any distinction...too much thought required.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there something wrong with a woman saying she wants to be a better wife? a man should also strive to be a better husband
    that's not their msg, gfy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think all liberals are as stupid as those that read thinkprogress et al. Of course, boutons cant make any distinction...too much thought required.
    as usual The Great Boutons Stalker TB HAS NOTHING TO SAY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not their msg, gfy
    but you bolded "Yeah, I do want to be a better wife" as if that was an appalling statement

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but you bolded "Yeah, I do want to be a better wife" as if that was an appalling statement
    jeez, I'm really confused, clarify for all us here just what you take their msg to be, please. What actions were offered for "being a better wife"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jeez, I'm really confused, clarify for all us here just what you take their msg to be, please. What actions were offered for "being a better wife"?
    you don't think a good husband would ever cook for his wife or give her a massage? do you not understand intimacy at all?

i dont know about you, but to many, marriage is more than a financial contract

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't think a good husband would ever cook for his wife or give her a massage? do you not understand intimacy at all?

i dont know about you, but to many, marriage is more than a financial contract

clarify for all us here just what you take their msg to be, please. What actions were offered for "being a better wife"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great video of cops actually seeming reasonable while a punk kid acts like a total .

This accomplishes what exactly in the campaign to stop police brutality?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as usual The Great Boutons Stalker TB HAS NOTHING TO SAY
    He is talking about your sources which speaks to your credibility. I have tried talking to you about it too but you fall back on this megalomania.

What ends up happening is that while you have something to say, it lacks credibility because of where you get your information from. Personally, if I am trying to treat what you say fairly, I have to look up other sources because the one's you choose are heavily biased.

And what is it going to take you to stop bolding? For me, I cannot red your when you do that. I don't need you to tell me what is important particularly when it is a third of the article in question.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is talking about your sources which speaks to your credibility. I have tried talking to you about it too but you fall back on this megalomania.

What ends up happening is that while you have something to say, it lacks credibility because of where you get your information from. Personally, if I am trying to treat what you say fairly, I have to look up other sources because the one's you choose are heavily biased.

And what is it going to take you to stop bolding? For me, I cannot red your when you do that. I don't need you to tell me what is important particularly when it is a third of the article in question.
    you and TB and spurraider STILL haven't addressed THE FACTS of the Fox misogynist bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you and TB and spurraider STILL haven't addressed THE FACTS of the Fox misogynist bull .
    It's a channel that caters to men around your age, I don't need you to tell me what appeals to them. I am not arguing your point either although handwaving at the obvious seems a waste of time to me. What I am telling you is that even when your point is valid, the way you go about making it lacks credibility.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FL, trash talking The Great Boutons' STYLE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clarify for all us here just what you take their msg to be, please. What actions were offered for "being a better wife"?
    preparing meals, baths, and massages. that would make a woman a better wife. it would also make a man a better husband if he did those. don't understand your beef

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FL, trash talking The Great Boutons' STYLE!
    Not your style. Your method. Remember how you chastised me for not addressing the substance of your post? Keep that in mind then try introspection.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Style
    Facts
    Stalking
    boutons the facile coward

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smirking bully New York cop charged in attack on female MTA worker

A New York Police Department officer attacked a woman worker on a subway platform, then ran away grinning to himself, according to the New York Daily News.

An internal affairs investigation began on Thursday after the officer turned himself in. He was caught on camera leaving the scene of the attack, which took place around 2:30 a.m. on Dec. 23.

A 28-year-old female employee of the Metropolitan Transit Authority reported to police that she was attacked and slammed to the concrete on the southbound D train platform at the Tremont Avenue station. The man who attacked her wrapped his hands around her throat and choked her, she said. She was hospitalized for injuries to her neck and back.

Cameras in the station caught an image of the off-duty, out-of-uniform cop smirking to himself as he exited the turnstiles.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/s...e+Raw+Story%29

Why didn't she just turn her back to him?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Smirking bully New York cop charged in attack on female MTA worker

A New York Police Department officer attacked a woman worker on a subway platform, then ran away grinning to himself, according to the New York Daily News.

An internal affairs investigation began on Thursday after the officer turned himself in. He was caught on camera leaving the scene of the attack, which took place around 2:30 a.m. on Dec. 23.

A 28-year-old female employee of the Metropolitan Transit Authority reported to police that she was attacked and slammed to the concrete on the southbound D train platform at the Tremont Avenue station. The man who attacked her wrapped his hands around her throat and choked her, she said. She was hospitalized for injuries to her neck and back.

Cameras in the station caught an image of the off-duty, out-of-uniform cop smirking to himself as he exited the turnstiles.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/s...e+Raw+Story%29

Why didn't she just turn her back to him?

Why doesn't New York have shall issue CCW?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nice follow up article

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This guy is lucky he had cameras set up in his shop or he'd probably be in prison right now. You have to wonder how often this kind of ty police work happens.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...st-4468170.php

Thread Information