Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dely Valdes is coaching Panama ?

Damn

I remember having a quick chat with him in Paris when I was living in France
    (He was playing for PSG back then)

Nice guy
    Last edited by lefty; 07-25-2013 at 04:10 AM.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    LOL Mexican leaguers going back to their Mexican teams.

"Second Rate" MLS team headed to the final scoring 19 goals in 5 matches
    They have a true "10" in Donovan tbh, most of his crosses were dead on... Mexico's "10" spent half of his time trying to be the hero instead of making the best decisions on the pitch... THAT makes all the difference in the world...

MLS is still inferior to La Liga MX. The last string of CONCACAF Champions League champions should be sufficient proof for that... even the fact that many of the finals have been disputed between two squads from La Liga MX is rather telling...

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    They have a true "10" in Donovan tbh, most of his crosses were dead on... Mexico's "10" spent half of his time trying to be the hero instead of making the best decisions on the pitch... THAT makes all the difference in the world...

MLS is still inferior to La Liga MX. The last string of CONCACAF Champions League champions should be sufficient proof for that... even the fact that many of the finals have been disputed between two squads from La Liga MX is rather telling...
    Don't disagree with either point. I think things would be a little different if the knockout stages of Champions League wasn't MLS Pre-season, but I'll still concede La Liga MX has had the leg up.

Didn't see anyone on this Mexico Gold Cup squad even worthy of being considered for the World Cup, so you can't put that much heat on Mexico for not wining... but getting knocked out in the Semis for the first time since '91 must sting.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Final is about to get underway, IMO.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    US about to dominate again, tbh

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA