Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ohhh, it is! You have no replacement for Benzema, easy as that!
    Morata in 5 minutes showed he was much better than Karim TBH

And Higuain wanted to go anyway, so we cant blame Madrid for him leaving .........

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Athletico will be a real threat to Barca for le this year...
    Bah... it's like last year. At some point in the next weeks they will lose ground.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The problem is Ancelotti trying to play a tiki-taka style with a bunch of monkeyballers on the team, he should have stayed with Mourinho's style of agression, pressure and counterattacks. Now the team lacks all of those things that gave them an iden y and can't implement the new style 'cause they aren't suited for it. They're in nowhere land and unless they make some intelligent changes on the winter transfer window I don't see them being very succesfull this season.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Morata in 5 minutes showed he was much better than Karim TBH

And Higuain wanted to go anyway, so we cant blame Madrid for him leaving .........
    Higuain wanted to leave 'cause Florentino did everything in his power to make him feel unwanted. Higuain is a Madrid fan since he was a kid, no way he leaves the team if he feels comfortable on it.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The problem is Ancelotti trying to play a tiki-taka style with a bunch of monkeyballers on the team, he should have stayed with Mourinho's style of agression, pressure and counterattacks. Now the team lacks all of those things that gave them an iden y and can't implement the new style 'cause they aren't suited for it. They're in nowhere land and unless they make some intelligent changes on the winter transfer window I don't see them being very succesfull this season.
    Well it's a transition period ... going from Mou's style to a more offensive approach does take time

Historically, before Mourinho, Madrid had always been an offensive minded team; now they have to adjust after a few years of Catenaccio

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    BTW, all madridistas should be sucking Muñiz's balls right now, if it wasn't for him Real would be already out of it.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Well it's a transition period ... going from Mou's style to a more offensive approach does take time

Historically, before Mourinho, Madrid had always been an offensive minded team; now they have to adjust after a few years of Catenaccio
    Madrid was offensive minded with Mourinho, tbh. Only in a few games against Barce did they go catenaccio, other than that Madrid was a very offensive team under Mourinho but not tiki-taka offensive, they were more direct, more fast. That's what suits Madrid's players more.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid was offensive minded with Mourinho, tbh. Only in a few games against Barce did they go catenaccio, other than that Madrid was a very offensive team under Mourinho but not tiki-taka offensive, they were more direct, more fast. That's what suits Madrid's players more.
    They did score a lot of goals under him, but it was still defensive minded football - but not as much as with Inter thats for sure

Oh man I miss Butragueno and Hugo

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    I really do believe Suarez would have helped much more than Bale. Rather have him at Madrid than North London in January.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I really do believe Suarez would have helped much more than Bale. Rather have him at Madrid than North London in January.
    I agree

Di Maria may be an idiot sometimes, but he can be deadly too, and Suarez clearly s on Benzema

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    And they can probably keep Ozil or Higuain if Suarez was there. Would have costed have the price.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And they can probably keep Ozil or Higuain if Suarez was there. Would have costed have the price.
    Yeah but Perez wanted to sell more Madrid jerseys in the UK I guess

Thank God Zidane is around, he is the one who pushed for Isco, Illara and getting Carvajal back, as well as promoting Morata and Jesé

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    dunno whats benzemas purpose on the squad, when clearly his spot can be taken by ronaldo

rmao doesnt even need to play a striker, since the mf hardly pass it to them

dunno whats benzemas purpose on the squad, when clearly his spot can be taken by ronaldormao doesnt even need to play a striker, since the mf hardly pass it to them
    yo foo how bout u talk sum real NFL FB n not dat p*ssyball sh*t!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    dunno whats benzemas purpose on the squad, when clearly his spot can be taken by ronaldo

rmao doesnt even need to play a striker, since the mf hardly pass it to them

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    What a pass

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What pass ?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

And here we have Leo Messi evading his fiscal responsibilities

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    CR7 has always been a good dude

A lot of misconception about those 2

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    CR7 has always been a good dude

A lot of misconception about those 2
    What misconception? That Cristiano is a vain egomanic is there for everybody to see, tbh.

Nobody says he's a bad guy, tbh.

And lol giving a charity example to say a celebrity is a nice person. Every ing celebrity in the World give to charity.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    CR7 is a good guy and takes time to take photos with fans, and smiles genuinely

Messi ignores the fans and cheats

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lineup: López, Arbeloa, Varane, Ramos, Coentrão, Khedira, Modric, Ronaldo, Isco, Di María, Benzema. Bench: Casillas, Pepe, Carvajal, Marcelo, Ilarra, Jesé, Morata.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    I smell a tie my nicca Jodelo

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Just tuned in the last 6-7 minutes. No energy so far and it looks pretty bad...

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Benzema is awful, because he knows there is no replacement.

And at buying Bale who is injured all the time...

Thread Information