Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm wrong here, but I just don't see it. Everyone on RealGM is ing themselves especially now that they have Kirilenko but let's be real here. Johnson ing blows, Williams ain't what he used to be, KG/Pierce are old as and they are due to seriously decline at some point (they ain't Tim Duncan) and Lopez is absolute garbage on defense. Kidd isn't going to be a great coach right out of the gate imo and won't command the respect of his team. He will defer to Frank a lot and LF is not even a good coach.

I will say they got some nice depth, which should help save them for the playoffs, but I just don't see them beating Miami or Indiana or Chicago (with a healthy Rose) next season. I don't think they are good enough offensively or defensively, maybe if these guys were all in their prime but let's face it, most of these dudes are pretty washed up except for Williams, Blatche, and Lopez and even they are atrocious defensive players.

What does the NBA forum think about Brooklyn?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would trust them so much more if they had a head coach.

i think kidd would have more value as a backup pg than h.c.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're second round fodder, with an absolute ceiling of being someone's punching bag in the ECF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its all on J-Kidd tbh. They have the players to contend, plus you know KG and pierce wont give up, they are just gonna fight until they die. Dwill is an awesome pointguard when he has the players around him that he needs, which he now has. Just signed AK47 which is a great signing especially against the heat. They have the big guys in KG, Lopez. So really its all on J-Kidd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    having a second unit of Blatche, Evans, Kirilenko, Terry, Livingston is pretty solid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're second round fodder, with an absolute ceiling of being someone's punching bag in the ECF.
    sons i was gonna put that in the le (Nets will be 2nd round fodder) but I thought for sure no one would agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Garnett is completely washed up and Pierce isn't a first option anymore. Deron Williams already has his jersey retired in lol Ottoman Empire so his work ethic is supsect, AK47, 32, is guaran inteed to miss at least 20 games, and lmao Joe Johnson. Throw in a pathetic bench, a Lopez with a dozen foot surgeries, a new coach who has no in clue, and you got a 1st round exit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    having a second unit of Blatche, Evans, Kirilenko, Terry, Livingston is pretty solid
    Agreed, I said they have some nice depth but only 5 players can be on the court at once and their go to group will be the starters, or I can see Kirilenko at PF and KG at C against teams like Miami which would give them some nice frountcourt D......but with Williams, Pierce, and Johnson being on the wings the perimeter defense is gonna suck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd round exit at best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, I said they have some nice depth but only 5 players can be on the court at once and their go to group will be the starters, or I can see Kirilenko at PF and KG at C against teams like Miami which would give them some nice frountcourt D......but with Williams, Pierce, and Johnson being on the wings the perimeter defense is gonna suck
    duh. the point is to keep them fresh so they're not all burnt out like they were in last years playoffs. joe johnson looked dead out there against the bulls. save reason we love our depth, even though in the finals our starters were playin 40 minutes outside of splitta

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::they won't intrude.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Everyone on RealGM is ing themselves
    Not because of the Nets really, that site's just full of obnoxious Heat/LeBron haters desperate for the Kang to be dethroned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not because of the Nets really, that site's just full of obnoxious Heat/LeBron haters desperate for the Kang to be dethroned

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    upstairs thinking these guys are contenders

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sons that is 100% true it's like everyone poster is that rxs got polls that say "who can stop the threepeat" where Brooklyn is far and away the leading vote getter and other nuggets such as "who can stop the Nets?" with many posters claiming "the Nets"

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They will finish on the upper half of the playoff table in the east next season, together with Miami, NY and either of Pacers and Bulls (depending on Rose)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will finish on the upper half of the playoff table in the east next season, together with Miami, NY and either of Pacers and Bulls (depending on Rose)
    The Knicks won't be an upper seed next year tbh. They might even miss the playoffs entirely tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Leetonidas

NYETS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nostra-nidas tbh

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    10/10

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    KG/Pierce are old as and they are due to seriously decline at some point (they ain't Tim Duncan)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy with 17 in the first half yesterday while Pierce and KG wallow below .500 in their wheelchairs

I knew this would happen but I didn't think it would be this sad and hilarious Kidd is destroying his legacy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh I forgot I made this topic

Thread Information