Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all it's obvious that you are not a real fan if you take this disaster that easily... And yes it was so important to me, even much more than the players, I needed and want it like no tomorrow, it was all or nothing for me, it was the world for me... past disappointments I took relative ok, maybe with some crisis but something that is recoverable... This time is way way different, it's not only hurt, it's killing! I feel silly if I need to explain what this championship could have mean and how much this loss is so devestating and why... And just for the record, 4 rings are not enough, it's only, 5 rings is enough.
    LOL at this, not a real fan? No it's obvious you are either very emo or just have no life outside of them winning a game and base your life on it, you need help man! You sound very whiney and take losses worse than most of the players do. You need to get ahold of yourself sir! I am a real fan and have been since around 93 so I have seen heartbreaks, all of them! I never thought they would get a ring at one point! THEN TIM! That was a great time to get that one in 99.

Why was it all or nothing for you or the world to you? You are not playing ball? I am sure you said this in 03 and 05 etc. too when they won or even 06 when they lost! You said it was the world to you then and no tomorrow without it! Either that you are a new fan that never saw those les? If so you would remember some of the good times. I hate the loss and think about it too, but the way you word it this makes it seem like you have not been through alot in life yet and are very young and base your happiness on a game! When you base your happiness on outside things you already know what the means! Your ed, not going the right route in life or not a good mental state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at this, not a real fan? No it's obvious you are either very emo or just have no life outside of them winning a game and base your life on it, you need help man! You sound very whiney and take losses worse than most of the players do. You need to get ahold of yourself sir! I am a real fan and have been since around 93 so I have seen heartbreaks, all of them! I never thought they would get a ring at one point! THEN TIM! That was a great time to get that one in 99.

Why was it all or nothing for you or the world to you? You are not playing ball? I am sure you said this in 03 and 05 etc. too when they won or even 06 when they lost! You said it was the world to you then and no tomorrow without it! Either that you are a new fan that never saw those les? If so you would remember some of the good times. I hate the loss and think about it too, but the way you word it this makes it seem like you have not been through alot in life yet and are very young and base your happiness on a game! When you base your happiness on outside things you already know what the means! Your ed, not going the right route in life or not a good mental state.
    this is very arrogant comment... you don't know , you completely wrong trying to analys me... in opposite to you for me it was so important this specific le and not for any reason you listed... don't try to find rational behind it(real fan is not rational) but to me winning that le and Timmy getting #5 would have made me the most happy person in the world, it will have give me an ultimate joy and unique lifetime tranquility... you seems like someone anti spontaneous person, that take life planned and deliberate without soul, that maybe why you not getting hurt, good for you if that what you want...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the most successful sports franchise in america is 'cursed'

spurs fans have the worst angst of anyone. i swear.
    He's a Spurs fan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is very arrogant comment... you don't know , you completely wrong trying to analys me... in opposite to you for me it was so important this specific le and not for any reason you listed... don't try to find rational behind it(real fan is not rational) but to me winning that le and Timmy getting #5 would have made me the most happy person in the world, it will have give me an ultimate joy and unique lifetime tranquility... you seems like someone anti spontaneous person, that take life planned and deliberate without soul, that maybe why you not getting hurt, good for you if that what you want...
    Weird wording, but I get what you're saying. I look upon your posts with new eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should find kobyz a psychiatrist tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A small-market team that lucked into two of the greatest big men ever in a 10 year span and won 4 rings in an 8 year stretch AND made it back to the Finals and were 28 seconds from winning #5 against LeBron James in his prime is cursed? ing kill yourself re . Go talk to tlong and get back to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You claimed that Popovich ruined your life. You need psychiatric help. There's a line between being a diehard fan and being a delusional emo wrist cutter. you have definitely crossed it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I may or may not care. monkeypunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all it's obvious that you are not a real fan if you take this disaster that easily... And yes it was so important to me, even much more than the players, I needed and want it like no tomorrow, it was all or nothing for me, it was the world for me... past disappointments I took relative ok, maybe with some crisis but something that is recoverable... This time is way way different, it's not only hurt, it's killing! I feel silly if I need to explain what this championship could have mean and how much this loss is so devestating and why... And just for the record, 4 rings are not enough, it's only, 5 rings is enough.
    I read this three times and i still can't tell if you're trollin or serious...

Either way, holy balls, shut the up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knee injury was certainly a bad break. He has a bright future though. ACL injuries are very common now and the fact that the Spurs flew him to SA to use one of their doctors is very telling.
    I assume you mean to say that the fact that they brought him back to the states indicates how interested they are in him? I don't know that this is entirely the case, as they've done this same thing many times in the past - bringing in injured draftees to have them treated in the States. The United States does have the best healthcare in the world, without exception, and the team has made a financial investment in that player. For instance, wasn't Marcus Denmon treated by the team's doctors last year when he broke his foot? That's a fringe NBA guy that probably never makes the league, and yet they still took care of him.

Now, I'm not saying I don't think they're genuinely interested in the guy. Because they clearly are. But I just don't think the doctor thing is the trigger or best indicator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A small-market team that lucked into two of the greatest big men ever in a 10 year span and won 4 rings in an 8 year stretch AND made it back to the Finals and were 28 seconds from winning #5 against LeBron James in his prime is cursed? ing kill yourself re . Go talk to tlong and get back to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Spurs fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hear, hear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , you just explain why it a curse, we had in our hands the biggest achievement of all time in sport, we had in our hands somthing more than a dream, more than heaven, and then we left with disappointment that is not reasonable, acceptable and digestible... what we lost with the way we lost is somthing extant only in curses or in Satan work...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're re ed. LOL SATAN IS BEHIND THE SPURS LOSING!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bertans = future.......................

parker/cojo
    green/hanga/denmon/scott
    kawhi/bertans/thomas
    splitter/pendi
    baynes/richards
    You forgot Blair bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , you just explain why it a curse, we had in our hands the biggest achievement of all time in sport, we had in our hands somthing more than a dream, more than heaven, and then we left with disappointment that is not reasonable, acceptable and digestible... what we lost with the way we lost is somthing extant only in curses or in Satan work...
    You may be the only human to seem to get dumber and dumber. Please stop posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may be the only human to seem to get dumber and dumber. Please stop posting.
    just keeping it real, man! not living in denial like some of you...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name a players that rip apart their ACL and come back and perform at a big time level in the history of our league. Anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said I am not a real fan because I am not jumping out of a window like you and ending my mental health mind state over a basketball game I can't control. I love the team and it hurt badly as a fan, but thats where it stops SIR! We lost man, I have to live with that as a fan and it flat out sucks! BUT we have won more than alot of teams and the fact we don't have #5 is not going to make me want to shoot myself sir.

I have lost real family and real damn friends in life and had some bad times, believe me if a game is the worst thing you will go through then you will have a great life! LOL the most happy person in the world? What about personal accomplishments! Have a kid! Get a wife! See what life is about sir! If you rely on a game to make you happy in life you are seriously lost.

BTW man I sense you are joking alot or just trolling, atleast I hope so
    I sadly have to agree with you man .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name a players that rip apart their ACL and come back and perform at a big time level in the history of our league. Anyone?
    Michael Jordan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Hardaway, David West, Al Harrington, Al Jefferson, Jamal Crawford, and Baron Davis - to name a few.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THIS POST IS LEGENDARY!

Thread Information