Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just picked up a couple new (to me) Lee Child's Jack Reacher novels. Giving me about a dozen. How on earth could anyone see Tom Cruise playing Reacher in a movie? What a totally stupid idea. That's like having Denzel play Sherlock Holmes.

Jack Reacher is 6-5 250 and not a pretty boy at all.

The books are great, only James Lee Burke and his Louisiana detective Dan Robicheaux rival them. Yep, superior to Raymond Chandler and James Patterson. The Holmes stories by Doyle are also great.

I just started..A Wanted Man. Like a few of these Reacher novels, there's Jack out in the middle of nowhere (Nebraska this time) hitch hiking, so after a ton of drive bys, up pulls a big sedan with two men and a woman in it..................

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Having the 5'7 TC to play Jack Reacher is just stupid idea as choosing my goddess for that black widow role tbh. I still like the avengers movie and everything with my goddess in but I have to say the black widow has to be one of the least favorite characters to me that she has played tbh.

I can't wait to see TC and my goddess make a film together, their heights match perfectly tbh.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Hey quasi-mod, quit littering... http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...t=Jack+Reacher

I mean, , it's not like the thread had a different name, different topic, or was even absent of your redundant know-it-all ass.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Having the 5'7 TC to play Jack Reacher is just stupid idea as choosing my goddess for that black widow role tbh. I still like the avengers movie and everything with my goddess in but I have to say the black widow has to be one of the least favorite characters to me that she has played tbh.

I can't wait to see TC and my goddess make a film together, their heights match perfectly tbh.

What is this obsession with an actress?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey quasi-mod, quit littering... http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...t=Jack+Reacher

I mean, , it's not like the thread had a different name, different topic, or was even absent of your redundant know-it-all ass.
    For a guy who never ever ever posts threads here you sure worry a lot. I got a deal for ya amigo since you're soooooooooooooooooooooo worried about everything. You post one thread (without mentioning me) and I won't post a thread for 30 days...ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've been a fan of the Reacher book series for years. Tom Cruise would be one of my last choices to play him.

Just finished The Affair, and A Wanted Man.

Dan Robicheaux
    I've been a long-time fan of that series too. Uh, isn't it Dave...?
    Last edited by Bender; 07-12-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For a guy who never ever ever posts threads here you sure worry a lot. I got a deal for ya amigo since you're soooooooooooooooooooooo worried about everything. You post one thread (without mentioning me) and I won't post a thread for 30 days...ok?
    This is funny.....

First, is there a way to distinguish between AZLouis (a great poster) and this newbie Louis or Louis2? For whatever reason, I've been confused twixt the two posters. Maybe it's not an issue for others, so I'm not even sure how relevant this question is, but I just thought I'd throw it out there...

Also, Is there a particular reason why I cannot post in the "Classic Thread" forum? I wanted to ask the above question in the "Kori = " thread started by Louis2, but was unable.

If it's because I'm not a Spurs fan and that's a Spurs fan only site, then I can live with it. If not, I just find it odd, because I'm not a troll and would like to find out why...

"...just call it my need to know!"
    - Top Dollar, "The Crow"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Done: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211838

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've been a fan of the Reacher book series for years. Tom Cruise would be one of my last choices to play him.

I've been a long-time fan of that series too. Uh, isn't it Dave...?
    Yep, Dave.

Burke is great isn't he?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dont remember much of the Burke series, been many years since I've followed it. I remember liking the first one the best.. the neon rain...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Second time you've quoted this thread of mine from my first few months here at this site from like 8 years ago? It was posted in a questions forum.

Not sure why then-pertinent questions taken out of context is humorous to you.

Maybe it's just your need to be a ?!

This is funny.....

First, is there a way to distinguish between AZLouis (a great poster) and this newbie Louis or Louis2? For whatever reason, I've been confused twixt the two posters. Maybe it's not an issue for others, so I'm not even sure how relevant this question is, but I just thought I'd throw it out there...

Also, Is there a particular reason why I cannot post in the "Classic Thread" forum? I wanted to ask the above question in the "Kori = " thread started by Louis2, but was unable.

If it's because I'm not a Spurs fan and that's a Spurs fan only site, then I can live with it. If not, I just find it odd, because I'm not a troll and would like to find out why...

"...just call it my need to know!"
    - Top Dollar, "The Crow"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Obviously talking about starting now.
    Already backtracking. Not what you said.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    What is this obsession with an actress?
    my goddess is like a spiritual symbol in my mind and the real life Scarlett that everyone knows is nothing but a template, a prototype that's not remotely the same as my "goddess" in personality and others, though they look basically the same (barring tattoos and piercing). Scarlett has the look of an angel (imagine how your Judy looks) but her personality ain't perfect, and I would never really fall in love with such a saucy that she is in the real life even if I was not a celibate tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

hope and change
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    I read the first 4 Reacher books after seeing and liking the Movie, but didn't care much for them, too many insane coincidences, the "twists" are obvious from miles away, Reacher too easily capable of taking guys out...

Pike & Cole > Reacher

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dont remember much of the Burke series, been many years since I've followed it. I remember liking the first one the best.. the neon rain...
    Neon Rain...was the book that got me hooked on Burke, yep, the first book of his I read.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Already backtracking. Not what you said.
    How about common sense?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    my goddess is like a spiritual symbol in my mind and the real life Scarlett that everyone knows is nothing but a template, a prototype that's not remotely the same as my "goddess" in personality and others, though they look basically the same (barring tattoos and piercing). Scarlett has the look of an angel (imagine how your Judy looks) but her personality ain't perfect, and I would never really fall in love with such a saucy that she is in the real life even if I was not a celibate tbh.
    Dude, I keep thinking you're putting on an act here. Your stuff is simply too strange to be real.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I read the first 4 Reacher books after seeing and liking the Movie, but didn't care much for them, too many insane coincidences, the "twists" are obvious from miles away, Reacher too easily capable of taking guys out...

Pike & Cole > Reacher
    Gotta disagree, I find the books totally interesting. Reacher a unique hero.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Wow

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well...according to Avante, you can never get too much Child.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well...according to Avante, you can never get too much Child.
    Imagine the impact you must make on somebody for them to go back five years to find some thread...................

Avanteist at it's ultimate best.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imagine the impact you must make on somebody for them to go back five years to find some thread...................

Avanteist at it's ultimate best.
    wot

Thread Information