Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Most anticipated rematch in UFC history? There have been some good ones, no doubt (Liddell-Ortiz 2, Silva-Sonnen 2, etc.) but this one may take the cake.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    Is he really that confident?

btw. this fight is not for the belt right?
    Last edited by polandprzem; 07-14-2013 at 03:18 AM.

Post Count
    Silva will be tough to beat this time. He was embarrassed and likely for the first time in a long time won't be playing around..

Post Count
    Silva will be tough to beat this time. He was embarrassed and likely for the first time in a long time won't be playing around..
    It might be easier to take him down if he will not play around. Who knows what he is gonna do as he always got to pull his .

IMO weidman is aware of it and will try to put Silva on the ground fast and submit him there. I will not stand any Silva win :

I believe Silva wins this one. He has quickness and speed over Chris but his ego got the best of him last time which if it happens again will play out the same. I bet he doesn't though and just handle's business.

Silva is gonna hurt Weidman.. should be a war

fan made

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    That was one of the best promo's I've seen yet.

Here's how I see it going down: Silva is going to come in all pumped, no bull , and try to strike his way to a 30 second victory. Weidman will take him down with ease and GnP his ass the entire fight, and win a UD 49-46.

Book that .

Post Count
    That was one of the best promo's I've seen yet.

Here's how I see it going down: Silva is going to come in all pumped, no bull , and try to strike his way to a 30 second victory. Weidman will take him down with ease and GnP his ass the entire fight, and win a UD 49-46.

Book that .
    I can agree on the first part but I hope Silva will lose his will when Weidman gonna take him down and I hope him to submit this lead of crap

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've always been a big Silva fan. I understand why people werent/arent, but I'm pulling for him. With that said, I think we've seen the last of Anderson as a champion. If he loses this fight, I suspect we will have seen the last of him in the octagon.

Post Count

Post Count
    They are jacking up the PPV price for this another 5 bucks. It's nice the UFC has officially priced their fan base out of their product..

Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Kampmann...dude has been hit in the head one too many times.

Post Count

Post Count

Gotta go with silva since weidman was a complete when i met him at a fan expo. He acted like he didnt even wanna be there. Excited for this fight and card no matter what happens though

Post Count
    Gut feeling here for me is that Silva comes in well-trained well-prepared not playing around and wins the rematch. Just my opinion.

Thread Information