Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Starts tomorrow night. My Tuesday nights are fulfilled now.

Last edited by JudynTX; 07-15-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Starts tomorrow night. My Tuesday nights are fulfilled now.
    My wife made me watch season 2, I then went back and watched season 1. This show is REALLY good. Plus, it's got Harvey for her, and Rachel for me....everyone is happy!

Rachel IMO is the hottest woman on television.

Besides Breaking Bad, this is my favorite series that I'm into.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My wife made me watch season 2, I then went back and watched season 1. This show is REALLY good. Plus, it's got Harvey for her, and Rachel for me....everyone is happy!

Rachel IMO is the hottest woman on television.

Besides Breaking Bad, this is my favorite series that I'm into.
    I like me some Rachel too. Those tight ass skirts.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mmmm Harvey. That's all I need to know about that show----I watch it with the sound off!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mmmm Harvey. That's all I need to know about that show----I watch it with the sound off!
    I wish you would go back and watch S1.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I like me some Rachel too. Those tight ass skirts.
    If this show was slightly more popular, she would be on the cover of every grocery store check out magazine known to man.

And I'd buy them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If this show was slightly more popular, she would be on the cover of every grocery store check out magazine known to man.

And I'd buy them.
    The sexual tension between her and Mike over the years has been ridiculous.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wish you would go back and watch S1.
    I will!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I don't understand why Rachel seems like she is going to be a in this upcoming season. Mike finally gave her what she wanted which was his . I still have my doubts about the scene where she spills the beans. I just have a feeling that it's a nightmare or hallucination that Mike is going to have. Anyways, I will give Rachel a pass for being a because of those tight dress skirts that she wears.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Donna is finally getting nailed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    best season yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i had never watched this show, wife recently recommended i give it a try. im 9 episodes into season 1

the show is... entertaining. the dynamic between harvey/mike is fun. louis is a fun character. the women are hot.

but my god, watching the show requires a complete suspension of disbelief about how the legal system works. i know a lot of shows do an awful job of portraying the profession, but im practically pulling my hair out at every scene involving anything even tangentially related to the law. the one thing they do decently well is the "big law" environment and how ty associates can be treated, but its not like Suits seeks to be a commentary on that, its almost an aside thing. but the manner in which cases move and are resolved is laughable

but if you put all that aside its a fun show. nothing special tho, more soap opera than anything, which each episode being self contained and very limited plot progression aside from meghan markle's inevitable hookup with mike ross. in a matter of a few episodes she went from "i dont date people from the office" to "im not wearing any underwear"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i had never watched this show, wife recently recommended i give it a try. im 9 episodes into season 1

the show is... entertaining. the dynamic between harvey/mike is fun. louis is a fun character. the women are hot.

but my god, watching the show requires a complete suspension of disbelief about how the legal system works. i know a lot of shows do an awful job of portraying the profession, but im practically pulling my hair out at every scene involving anything even tangentially related to the law. the one thing they do decently well is the "big law" environment and how ty associates can be treated, but its not like Suits seeks to be a commentary on that, its almost an aside thing. but the manner in which cases move and are resolved is laughable

but if you put all that aside its a fun show. nothing special tho, more soap opera than anything, which each episode being self contained and very limited plot progression aside from meghan markle's inevitable hookup with mike ross. in a matter of a few episodes she went from "i dont date people from the office" to "im not wearing any underwear"
    Yeah...it's entertaining until it's not. But I think that's several seasons away.

I'm sure you didn't expect anything as accurate as LA Law or Ally McBeal. I mean it is on USA. Their line should be "USA - Suspending Disbelief Required".

Thread Information