Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    This club deserves its own thread; plus, we have a couple of true Bayern Munich fans in this forum (not you Venti), so this thread is for them

And congratulations for the Treble

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    This club deserves its own thread; plus, we have a couple of true Bayern Munich fans in this forum (not you Venti), so this thread is for them

LOL, I'm sure the Sponsors at Adidas loved this

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    haha didnt notice

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Thiago

I'm also a Bayern fan. ACHTUNG, ES!!!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

I'm also a Bayern fan. ACHTUNG, ES!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Still don't know why Barcelona did this..... Was Thiago the one who wanted out?

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Damn, I wanted to open up a thread for the first team to repeat as UCL-winners. But ok, FC Hollywoodthread it is.

Still don't know why Barcelona did this..... Was Thiago the one who wanted out?
    Barca had not much to say in this trade.
    Pep wanted Thiago. He even said it's either Thiago or nobody. And Thiago (represented by Pep's brother Pere) wanted to join Bayern.

Thiago had a clause in his contract. Bayern only had to pay 18M instead of 90M buyout, because Alcantara didn't play enough. Bayern and Barca settled for 20M and a friendly match so Thiago wouldn't have to pay the buyout himself, which, in the end, would have been much more expensive for Bayern because of taxes.
    Bayern had something similar with Javi Martinez last season and the assholes of Bilbao wouldn't settle for an angreement like that.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Damn, I wanted to open up a thread for the first team to repeat as UCL-winners.

When ?

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Today is July 19th. That makes it 309 days till May 24th, when Lahm will raise the Cup into the air @Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, Portugal.

http://www.schulferien.org/Datum/Tagerechner.html

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Damn, I wanted to open up a thread for the first team to repeat as UCL-winners. But ok, FC Hollywoodthread it is.

Barca had not much to say in this trade.
    Pep wanted Thiago. He even said it's either Thiago or nobody. And Thiago (represented by Pep's brother Pere) wanted to join Bayern.

Thiago had a clause in his contract. Bayern only had to pay 18M instead of 90M buyout, because Alcantara didn't play enough. Bayern and Barca settled for 20M and a friendly match so Thiago wouldn't have to pay the buyout himself, which, in the end, would have been much more expensive for Bayern because of taxes.
    Bayern had something similar with Javi Martinez last season and the assholes of Bilbao wouldn't settle for an angreement like that.
    Well congratulations, you guys have acquired a young promising player Barsa just ed themselves over

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Well congratulations, you guys have acquired a young promising player Barsa just ed themselves over
    Yeah, I like Thiago a lot.

But our midfield crowded. Ribery, Robben, Götze, Kroos, Müller, Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Gustavo, Shaqiri, Thiago fighting for five spots, maybe six, if Pep decides to play without Mandzukic/Pizarro.
    I wouldn't be sad if we could get rid of one or two players. Kroos & Gustavo preferably.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Thiago and Pep's debut :

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dortmund beat Bayern 4-2 in the German Supercup

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    Ballspielverein Borussia Dortmund
    Post Count

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    Ballspielverein Borussia Dortmund
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Solid debut tonight against Gladbach. Offense looked good, but defense definitely needs a lot of work. That pass from Ribery to Robben before the first goal...

I'm not convniced that the 4-1-4-1 system is perfect for Bayern. It shouldn't matter that much in the Bundesliga, because most teams will play very defensifely against us, but UCL is something else. If they can't perfect that system when they have to play elimination games against the best teams in europe, Bayern becomes beatable.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Solid debut tonight against Gladbach. Offense looked good, but defense definitely needs a lot of work. That pass from Ribery to Robben before the first goal...

I'm not convniced that the 4-1-4-1 system is perfect for Bayern. It shouldn't matter that much in the Bundesliga, because most teams will play very defensifely against us, but UCL is something else. If they can't perfect that system when they have to play elimination games against the best teams in europe, Bayern becomes beatable.
    Why the change what was working?

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Why the change what was working?
    Correct. And the 2012 system beat the living out of Pep's Barca system. I see three possibilities for Bayern:
    1. They perfect the system and have a good chance of staying the team to beat.
    2. They go back to the proven 4-2-3-1 in games against top compe ion (and some other teams as well so that system remains "in their blood").
    3. They play the 4-1-4-1 no matter what, don't get really used to it and possibly get their asses kicked against fast breaking, intelligent teams like Dortmund.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Just watched the highlights

Gladbach and their handballs

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bayern
    couldnt beat Freiburg

Pep
    Rybery, Lahm, Dante, Mandzukic on the bench

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Bayern
    couldnt beat Freiburg

Pep
    Rybery, Lahm, Dante, Mandzukic on the bench
    Just making sure we're not plowing through the league from the getgo like we did last year.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Today is July 19th. That makes it 309 days till May 24th, when Lahm will raise the Cup into the air @Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, Portugal.

http://www.schulferien.org/Datum/Tagerechner.html

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    they lost 5-1 today

Thread Information