Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    Great fight and great night of fights..

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol mmghey

Best card I've seen in a while.

Post Count
    Junior had his hands down too much again. He had his chances tonight. All props to Cain..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    New player in 170pds - Hector Lombard! It's funny cause he looks like he has no movement at all but he can make every guy backing and then go with his vicious hands, and his tdd is also fantastic.

I hate Dodson a lot, but he has unbelievable power - might be p4p best. I'm rooting for Benavidez to win the fight vs Mighty and then ... interesting division

Jordan screwed me

Come on the fight between Diego and Gil was not the best of the year. I mean it is prob top3, at least top5. But overall first and second round were normal face-to-face rounds. The third one might be the best round of the year cause of the craziness of it. Rogan got too much excited saying it was best fight he has ever seen

Cormier still needs to make a progress to challenge Jon Jones. I was hoping he will KO Roy, but ohh well.

CAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -> fantastic fight again for him. This time he was able to finish JDS, not a clean finish but still we take refs stoppage
    Now - a tough test in Werdum and his JJ!

btw. Refs were strange. One was too late in Amagov KO, he probably was affraid he will get hit ..
    Second - wow the CB- Tim fight call. One judge saw it totally different then the other two...
    Good decision to deduct the point from CB. How many more times we need to see this happen? It's more of a fighter fault then the gloves. Joe Rogan plissssss

btw.2. about 2 years back I was wondering why fighters are not using more elbows. Now it seems like every fighter tries to land elbow in his fight. It's like after Anderson front kick. It got more popular and fighters have it more in their arsenal. Now Jon jones vs Evans made other use it more. Even with the spinning elbows.

Overall good night of fights

Looks like according to Dana White the 2 fights he wants to make after this card are:

Cain vs Werdum

Cormier vs Gustafsson
    Last edited by ace3g; 10-21-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Post Count
    Cain's cardio is truly insane. I don't think the guy sat down between any round all fight.

Post Count
    Cain really Randy Coutured JDS the last 2 fights.. He just grinded it out in the clinch until he wore JDS out..

Post Count
    I still say Cain's only weakness is his chin but other than that he is the perfect fighting machine..

Post Count
    How come cains weakness is his chin as he was TKO'ed just once and at the begining of the fight. JDS caught him with some clean shots and Cain was moving forward.

Post Count
    • Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez
      Calling it now, this has fight of the night written all over it. It's going to be a classic. I hate to pick anyone here, but I feel like Melendez is undefeated in 8 fights and got jobbed against Benson. He takes this but it's going to be a war.
    3-2 but I'd say I called the fight of the night on point.

Post Count
    How come cains weakness is his chin as he was TKO'ed just once and at the begining of the fight. JDS caught him with some clean shots and Cain was moving forward.

Legs wobbled and Kongo dropped him multiple times.. His chin is good but not granite he could never stand up to the beating he gave JDS.

Post Count
    Because anybody will put a beating on him.

JDS would drop if not for the cage IMO, he wobbled few times as well 2nd fight and the 3rd.

btw. Every HW can be Koed if hit right.

Post Count
    When someone does put that beating on him he will be KO'd long before he takes the type of damage JDS took. JDS ate huge shots in the last 2 fights that Cain never could. Quite frankly I think Cain is a front runner but then again so is GSP so I am not hating too much..

Post Count
    When someone does put that beating on him he will be KO'd long before he takes the type of damage JDS took. JDS ate huge shots in the last 2 fights that Cain never could. Quite frankly I think Cain is a front runner but then again so is GSP so I am not hating too much..
    Oh come on. You WANT to fight ahead. You want to put the other guy down and make him desperate, it makes him more predictable. Cain ate quite a few really nasty shots form JDS and kept coming. No one has any answer for Cain at HW right now.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cain really Randy Coutured JDS the last 2 fights.. He just grinded it out in the clinch until he wore JDS out..
    Agreed. I hated every ing second of it.

I still say Cain's only weakness is his chin but other than that he is the perfect fighting machine..
    As much as I loathe Brown Pride, I disagree with this. Dude, did you see how many hard punches and elbows JDS got lucky and landed? Anyone can get TKO'd at any point, but I don't think Cain is anywhere close to having a weak chin.

Thread Information