Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how you guys are sitting here discussing free agents and all this stuff this summer. I can't stand thinking about basketball right now, I won't be over it for who knows how long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how you guys are sitting here discussing free agents and all this stuff this summer. I can't stand thinking about basketball right now, I won't be over it for who knows how long.
    I felt that way the first week after the finals but I moved on from it and started to look forward to the next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well seeing as you can't possibly be of any use in any real world situation where there is stress involved, I have to say its probably for the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I felt like that until a couple of weeks ago. Still pissed about it and always will be but not letting it ruin my life like OP.

The Journey Is The Reward rudwick's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter how or from where I trying to think on this, I doesn't find way to let it go, it doesn't get better, only worse... It hurt me like a madman, I just can't carry on living with such devastation, I'm so crushed and torn, it's the worst kind, inconsolable kind... Why pop had to ruin Tim's and myself life? Why?
    Lexapro - get some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel you bro. I cried too when the Spurs loses in the Finals. Yup it's just a game but even LJ/timvp pointed out about this one, to quote:

: Is it okay be to be devastated if the Spurs lose? It's just a basketball game, after all.

A: I'll be pretty damn devastated so I can't blame anyone else for being depressed if the Spurs don't win. If you're reading this, you have probably invested a lot of emotion into this team. Being devastated is an honest and true reaction.

IMO, celebrating your azz off if they win and pulling the "it's just basketball" card if the Spurs lose is a cop out. I don't blame anyone for celebrating and I wouldn't blame anyone for crying in their soup and avoiding anything sports related for the next six months.

Sure, it's just a game played by strangers but if you're emotionally invested, it's too late to turn back now, IMO.
    Yup I'm emotionally invested that's why I'm depressed too, even now. It's really hard to see your idol/inspiration losing that way, he didn't deserved that. This loss is equally or worse than being a heartbroken in a relationship. We have different reason why we love this team, my reason is they become my inspiration why I love to play basketball. I learned a lot from this team, even on my personal life. I never bet on this team until this one, I said to my teammates if the Spurs win, I'll treat them to a lunch. I know you still have nightmares, Game 6. Yes this will haunt us forever. This could be the last chance of the Spurs to win the le and I agree with the TS, it could be in a long time again for the Spurs to win the le.

We could have enjoying this moment instead of being disappointed again in the off-season movement. And I know, you felt the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hurt me like a madman, I just can't carry on living with such devastation
    I think it's for the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Timmy more than anything else. and then today just more stuff about him with Amy's crap about him being by. He must be going through a rough time, and he's the least deserving player to receive this crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel you bro. I cried too when the Spurs loses in the Finals. Yup it's just a game but even LJ/timvp pointed out about this one, to quote:

Yup I'm emotionally invested that's why I'm depressed too, even now. It's really hard to see your idol/inspiration losing that way, he didn't deserved that. This loss is equally or worse than being a heartbroken in a relationship. We have different reason why we love this team, my reason is they become my inspiration why I love to play basketball. I learned a lot from this team, even on my personal life. I never bet on this team until this one, I said to my teammates if the Spurs win, I'll treat them to a lunch. I know you still have nightmares, Game 6. Yes this will haunt us forever. This could be the last chance of the Spurs to win the le and I agree with the TS, it could be in a long time again for the Spurs to win the le.

We could have enjoying this moment instead of being disappointed again in the off-season movement. And I know, you felt the same thing.
    Theres a difference though...you are depressed they lost because you love your team. OP is pretending to be suicidal and claims that he's going to cut himself over this loss. You are having a normal reaction. OP is an attention .

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever OP chooses to do, I hope it's televised.

We could all use the laughs.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone, the game before this:

But, but, but... he doesn't deserve 7m for two years right? Korver, Re , Butler could have all pulled those performances out, right?
    Are you ting me bro? Or course anyone of those names that you mentioned could have pulled one of those performances because it was JUST ONE GAME. Manu deserved at the most $3.5 M for 1 year or $7M for 2 years which is half of what the FO signed him for.

Even this dude knows better than you.

So one good game out of 7 games gets u A given 7 million? He is worth 4.5 at most now. Mle type if that.
    Exactly.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I feel bad for Timmy more than anything else. and then today just more stuff about him with Amy's crap about him being by. He must be going through a rough time, and he's the least deserving player to receive this crap.
    Those are my exact sentiments. What's very sad is that these Popsuckers and Manu apologists care more about defending their idols Manu and Pop than the devastating loss and sad moments that Timmy went through. The self-blame that Timmy put on himself after Game 7 is not fair because Pop and Manu handed the championship to the Heat in Game 6.

Pop and Manu should've been the ones apologizing and feeling guilty, not Timmy.
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 07-24-2013 at 09:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's what you want with your first choice...no wonder you're depressed
    LOL I thought the same thing.
    Tell me, that was his only good game of the series?

delusional fan is delusional. LOL at your min comment.
    I said MLE, not MIN. Delusional? That would be any damn fool who thinks Manu is worth over 7 million a year now, and believe ME even some Manu homers know he is not worth near that much now. What other good game? Game 7? Then came the 4th Q and the 4 TO's in key moments of the game, that was a good game? I guess you think so.

Most could see he played horrible in the finals except some people who are such fanboys they see one good thing and try to act like he played okay even. Everyone saw the finals, he played flat out horrible most of the time and thats a fact, accept it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are my exact sentiments. What's very sad is that these Popsuckers and Manu apologists care more about defending their idols Manu and Pop than the devastating loss and sad moments that Timmy went through. The self-blame that Timmy put on himself after Game 7 is not fair because Pop and Manu handed the championship to the Heat in Game 6.

Pop and Manu should've been the ones apologizing and feeling guilty, not Timmy.
    Yeah but as mush as I want to blame Pop and Manu I'm trying not to blame/hate them even if we know they're the one who caused this championship run. I still loved those guy but yeah, it's just...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro...Im still not over it..... kkkkkkkk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro...Im still not over it..... kkkkkkkk
    As a fan you won't be for a while, it's just what it is. I still have good days and enjoy life, but when I come here with other Spurs fans or talk it then it comes back and I say damn we had it! That is the worst sports loss for me as a fan personally in my young life, it tops alot of losses I have seen in football and in basketball (My teams that is). I wish it did not end like that, but it did.

I am thinking next year some time I will start to forget it, when the Spurs are near the playoffs or having a good season (Hey I hope so).

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter how or from where I trying to think on this, I doesn't find way to let it go, it doesn't get better, only worse... It hurt me like a madman, I just can't carry on living with such devastation, I'm so crushed and torn, it's the worst kind, inconsolable kind... Why pop had to ruin Tim's and myself life? Why?
    Get the feck over it, man. Jesus Christ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guy at my office was crying about how his Cetics had been ruined and his Bruins choked.

I told him to off.

Quit your crying, OP; be a real fan and know that we'll be back next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guy at my office was crying about how his Cetics had been ruined and his Bruins choked.

I told him to off.

Quit your crying, OP; be a real fan and know that we'll be back next season.
    Ur damn right we will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst loss in spurs history by far. nothing even comes remotely close.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    06 came close to me, that was our damn threepeat, but we didn't make it to the WCF that year so you are correct. This is our worst loss in history being up and having won it and then losing it, damn saying that still makes me sick..... I need to get away and get over it fully, that sucks.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think everyone of us is a survivor in some way. we've all gone through different s in our lives, and we either come out better, or come out worse (well, it was actually my goddess who said this which I read in her biography.) I'm an honest guy so I ain't gonna lie.

I couldn't care less about the result of the finals but I felt as hurt as any diehard spurs fan seeing the fan-favorites gone (like DMC and my shadowflames). But you can always hope for a better tomorrow, and the return of Cully proved just that

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you dead yet?

Thread Information