Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Georges St. Pierre v. Johny Hendricks - I'm going with my head over heart pick here. No matter how much I love watching Johny fight, GSP is just too good. You can't pick against him until he gives you a reason not to.

Rashad Evans v. CHAEL P. SONNEN - The Gangster from West Lin is unbeatable. TBH, though, this will be a very interesting fight between two talented wrestlers. Evans has the definite speed advantage, but I think that Sonnen has that "it" factor (although he didn't look that great at the weigh ins...)

Rory McDonald v. Robbie Lawler - Rory is a beast. Lawler is fun to watch, but this is an easy win for Rory.

Josh Koscheck v. Tyrone Woodley - Koshcheck is done and Woodley has all the tools to be a really good fighter so long as he keeps his head in the game.

Donald Cerrone v. Evan Dunham - It will be interesting to see how Cowboy fights at 145.

Post Count
    Crazy.. I mean 190 is pretty standard for WW but 210.. He needs Mike Dolce for more than just his training camp..

main card time

GSP looks relaxed in the locker room

I thought for a second Elliott was going to win by "Machida" Ali deserved that win, could give a if you are moving around a lot , if you aren't landing, you aren't scoring; and Elliott wasn't landing.

BaNG!!! Kos goes night night

Woodley just ed Kos up...

you would think that since GSP beat such a better striker in Condit (and arguably Alves) he would be the heavy favorite.. but i'm starting to have a weird feeling big rigg is gonna catch em

Woodley just ed Kos up...

you would think that since GSP beat such a better striker in Condit (and arguably Alves) he would be the heavy favorite.. but i'm starting to have a weird feeling big rigg is gonna catch em
    I think Hendricks will have a "Condit" moment and stun GSP forcing him to survive, but GSP by RNC in 3rd round

great swing of momentum in that fight!!!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Glad I'm not making the decision in this one.

Rory lost that one.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Post Count
    GSP with the kalf tat

could this be another Bones/Gust fight? !!!!

Hendricks looks like his left hand might be hurt. He ain't really using it too much anymore.

Wow.......

Post Count
    premature ejac

WHAT A ING JOKE!!!!

Post Count

Post Count
    trolling aside, this is BS

Hendricks got robbed imo

GSP: I have a bunch of stuff in my life happening. I need to hang up my gloves. He's very emotional. I have to go away for a little bit

hmmm there were hints of this earlier in the week, maybe something more of a serious health issue? Non fight related.

Not surprised by this anymore.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Damn...I can't believe the ed Hendricks like that. Unbelievable.

Hendricks lost IMO

Post Count
    WOW!!

A lot to digest there.. Still taking it all in..

Post Count
    First of all Hendricks did enough to win the fight IMO..

He landed the harder shots and was able to basically wrestle GSP evenly.. GSP landed more total strikes but didn't do damage his inability to really outclass Hendricks with his wrestling was a big problem he had no top game in this fight.

Second of all GSP needs to retire IMO.. This was not the same guy that used to make the likes of Fitch, Alves, Hardy and Koshcheck look lost out there with his well rounded skills.. His mind is obviously elsewhere and this is not the game to be in when you are off thinking about other things..

Thread Information