Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    Although the fight was close, I thought Hendricks did enough to win that fight. If a rematch is going to happen, Hendricks will finish GSP no doubt.

Post Count
    GSP took 3 and 5 I thought but the other 3 Hendricks hurt him and busted him up..

hasn't started yet

Post Count
    And the so called future Rory is not the future.. He is really over-rated.. If part of what was causing GSP to retire or think about it was this idea that Rory would take over for him he can forget that.. Rory has shown 2 things that are very troubling..

1- He can be very slow to pull the trigger at times..

2- He fades down the stretch.

Condit beat him early in his UFC career and while he is a better fighter now that is obviously still a problem..

Post Count
    highway ing robbery. GSP needs to retire and give the belt to the man who clearly deserves it.

Post Count
    GSP is my favorite MMA fighter of all time so if this is the end it was a Privilege to watch his career..

Post Count
    highway ing robbery. GSP needs to retire and give the belt to the man who clearly deserves it.
    He needs to do an immediate rematch or retire.. If his head is elsewhere it is time to go..

Post Count
    I like what GSP has done to the sport, but come on man, Hendricks won that.

Hendricks won IMO, but he made the CLASSIC mistake. I was even telling the guys while watching, he was winning the fight against the legendary champ, and decided to coast the final round and act like a jackass. You gotta TAKE the belt away, not steal it.

Post Count
    Dana will be desperate to make this rematch so we'll see what happens.. Money is BIG in the rematch..

Post Count
    Hendricks won IMO, but he made the CLASSIC mistake. I was even telling the guys while watching, he was winning the fight against the legendary champ, and decided to coast the final round and act like a jackass. You gotta TAKE the belt away, not steal it.
    Pretty much.. GSP has been the champ forever you don't coast you put your foot on the gas and take it... He coasted really the whole 5th.

Post Count
    If his head is elsewhere it is time to go..
    Probably thinking about all that Winter Soldier money

Post Count
    Probably thinking about all that Winter Soldier money
    Not when you make 4-5 mil a fight..

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    giving GSP round 1

GSP knew he lost. You could see it all over his face in the interview with Rogan.

Post Count
    Trying to get the Fight metric data on this but the site has too much traffic..

Post Count
    giving GSP round 1

GSP knew he lost. You could see it all over his face in the interview with Rogan.
    He got 3 and 5 IMO...

Post Count
    On another note

Chael gets his ass kicked again by another great fighter.. He talks a of a game but when it comes down to it he is just not a great fighter..

Post Count
    It's also a move to retire and not even giving Hendricks a rematch. GSP knows Hendricks is going to kill him in a rematch.

GSPs internal reaction

Post Count
    Not when you make 4-5 mil a fight..
    Royalties

CATWS is gonna be a major hit

Post Count
    It's also a move to retire and not even giving Hendricks a rematch. GSP knows Hendricks is going to kill him in a rematch.
    GSP is all class and always has been.. The rumors were all there coming into this fight and he did not look like the same fighter at all tonight.. I think his mind is just not there for whatever reason.. Maybe he is burned out or just wants to do other things..

Post Count
    Royalties

CATWS is gonna be a major hit
    Yeah they are handing him that when he probably has like 3 lines and 2 minutes of screen time...

He is not Downey cashing checks with Iron Man..

MMAFighting.com @MMAFighting
    White: $5.7 million gate; FON: Hendricks-GSP; KON: Woodley; SON: Cerrone - $50,000 each.

Thread Information