Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    Dana taking a on GSP..

All class Dana..

Post Count
    All this talk of GSP losing will motivate him to fight Hendricks again IMO.. GSP will be back just my take..

Dana is trashing him right now that will motivate him..

Post Count
    All this talk of GSP losing will motivate him to fight Hendricks again IMO.. GSP will be back just my take..
    GSP is done. He's lost his explosiveness and he's taking a lot of punishment in his last few fight. He knows he's losing his edge, which is the reason he wants time away from the sport. He's no doubt the greatest WW champ of all time, but not even the greatest fighters can stay on top forever.

Post Count
    I think he will fight Hendricks again and if he wins retire for good.. He will be motivated by this criticism...

UFC's homepage has crashed

GSP will have a Anderson Silva commercial in a few days "I back.....I back"

Post Count
    And Dana saying that the decision was horrible is stupid for this reason..

GSP won 3 and 5. He landed more and outwrestled him in both those rounds so all he needs is 1 of the other 3. I think Johny did enough but lets not act like this was the worst call in a le fight ever in the UFC..

Post Count
    GSP will have a Anderson Silva commercial in a few days "I back.....I back"
    This.. GSP is not ending his career with so many people taking a on his legacy..

http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-167-post-fight-presser

UPDATE: GSP will not be at the press conference, he is going to the hospital.

Post Count
    Watched 3 min of Dana bashing GSP and stopped.. GSP is not there anyway.. Whatever Dana being Dana..

Post Count
    Yeah they are handing him that when he probably has like 3 lines and 2 minutes of screen time...

He is not Downey cashing checks with Iron Man..
    I know he has a minor role and that he is not getting a Clooney paycheck, but he is still gonna make a lot money on royalties dufus

UFCONFOX @UFCONFOX
    Hendricks said he was putting 70% and it was enough, Dana interrupted saying you should have put in 100%. #AwkwardBossMoment #UFC167

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter
    Johny: "I did enough." Dana: "Except you didn't do enough. You left it in the hands of the judges." JH: "Thanks, Dana White. Ouch."

Post Count
    Fight metric is up and it's close..

364 to 315 in total for Hendricks...

GSP only took 3 and 5 according to the scores but he outlanded Hendricks 101 to 85 and the wrestling was basically even GSP had 3 of 6 TD's to Hendricks 2 of 4..

Hendricks spitting "chew" into empty bottle every 10 sec or so

GSP is here

He showed up & then they experience technical difficulties!

He showed up & then they experience technical difficulties!
    lol yeah

Post Count
    Someone plug the feed back in LOL..

back up

now no volume....

3-2 on my picks, but Hendricks won that. BS call by the judges and GSP better not retire, a rematch needs to happen. GSP has been a great champ (possibly the greatest champ in UFC history), but Big Rig won that fight.

Also, Rory needed this fight to happen, he's coasted his last several fights and needed a wake-up call. I feel sorry for whoever he fights next because he's going to come out angry and absolutely destroy that guy.

Finally, Chael just seemed out of it - he needs to make a decision and either stay in the broadcast booth (where he is really good) or actually commit to fighting. That being said, I'm still stoked for the next Ultimate Fighter Brazil.

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
    In the scrum Dana said he just spoke to GSP and he feels better now. He won't say what GSP's issue is but he is confident he'll reconsider.

Dana said GSP's issue isn't as big as he think it is.

Dana seems very confident that the immediate rematch will happen in the not so distant future.

Thread Information