Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Post Count
    That's lame he is not Chuck Liddell or Wandy.. GSP has only been knocked out 1 time in his career and that was 6 years ago. He didn't take major damage in the Diaz fight just a few decent shots. GSP cuts very easily and bruises easily as well. Some fighters are just easy to make it look like they took a ton of damage.
    LOL at GSP thinking he got abducted by aliens though I want to know the he's taking, tbh.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    What a moron

Judging GSP and making excuses

Post Count
    Hendricks is incredibly y..

Post Count
    He had reason to be. He dominated the world champ for a round, solidly beat him in another, and narrowly "lost" three rounds while controlling GSP for much of the fight.

Besides, how many top fighters out there *aren't* y?

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    As usual, I have to disagree with you. That imprint of GSP's mushroom stamp on your chin has never looked so dark; it's gross.

Before this fight, I was very much a Hendricks hater. If you read anything previous to this fight that I've written, you can see that I gave him zero credit, hated his guts and liver, and wanted him to lose badly. After watching the fight and the subsequent aftermath, I have a tremendous amount of respect for him as a person and as a fighter. GSP was off his game, clearly, but that doesn't change the fact that Hendricks beat him soundly. I think that Hendricks will beat him again in the rematch. I will be cheering for him from now on. As far as fighters go, he isn't even close to what I would consider " y", but instead, seems very grounded and humble. Anyone who continuously states that they are "blessed" versus "I'm lucky" has actually done more than just thought about who they are and what they stand for, imo.

Either that, or I just hate GSP that bad.

Post Count
    Trout you don't know who you are rooting for. Changing hates and loves every UFC card

Post Count
    I know he has a minor role and that he is not getting a Clooney paycheck, but he is still gonna make a lot money on royalties dufus
    Rampage had a major role in the A-Team and Dana was telling the press that he will make far more money fighting.. Rampage never disputed that when asked. Rampage didn't make that movie for the payday he did it hoping it would be a big hit and other movies might be an option for him as a post fighting career. GSP's English also sucks and from seeing him in commercials he isn't much of an actor.. The money will dry up the day he retires so I hope he saved it..

Georges St-Pierre to announce future at Friday press conference in Quebec City (updated)

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/georges-st-pierre-to-announce-future-at-friday-press-conference-in-montreal/

Post Count
    He should retire if his head is all messed up..

Thread Information