Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

UFC 167: St-Pierre vs. Hendricks

Date: November 16, 2013
    Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena
    Broadcast: PPV, FOX Sports 1, Facebook
    MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie.com, 6:45 p.m. ET)

Last edited by ace3g; 10-29-2013 at 03:16 PM.

White says if Wanderlei is healthy, Sonnen vs. Silva will be the co main event of UFC 167.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    yea right Wendy

Post Count
    Last big fight for Wandy in his career..

he called Sonnen "butt face"

It's hilarious how easy it is for Sonnen to get under his opponents skin. At this point you would think that people would realize it's an act, but it still works.

Sonnen is going to destroy Wandy.

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter
    Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem at UFC 167? Yeah, that's a big card. Hat tip to @AdamHillLVRJ for the report.

Wow, this card is insane.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    I got GSP, Chael, Rory, Tyron, and Mir

MMAjunkie.com MMA @MMAjunkie
    UFC 167 adds Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham to 20th anniversary show mmajunkie.com/news/2013/09/u…

MMAjunkie.com MMA @MMAjunkie
    UFC 167 adds Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham to 20th anniversary show mmajunkie.com/news/2013/09/u…

This card just gets better and better

Post Count
    crazy cardBut b4 this one we will have two bit ty on paper

Post Count
    This will be the biggest PPV of the year with GSP and a packed card around it.

Anyway Evans could become "injured" and require a replacement:

Post Count
    Wand needs to get his together here.. I guess this is about money for him and he wants a better deal just for this fight than Uncle Dana is willing to give him.

MMAFighting.com @MMAFighting
    Unbeaten Sergio Pettis signs with UFC, debuts at UFC 167 (@davedoylemma) sbn.to/18L0jS3

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    MMAFighting.com @MMAFighting
    Unbeaten Sergio Pettis signs with UFC, debuts at UFC 167 (@davedoylemma) sbn.to/18L0jS3

I've seen a few of his fights on AXS and he's pretty good. He's no Anthony, but he'll be fine.

Post Count

Post Count
    Hendricks has the same plan as Kos did, ignore his wrestling and swing for the fences..

Post Count
    Hendricks has the same plan as Kos did, ignore his wrestling and swing for the fences..
    Which is why I hate Hendricks.

Post Count
    I just think Johnny will go through GSP punches as he says he will. GSP has no power in which he belives. So get two GSP punches and land KO.

Game over GSP's done

Post Count
    I just think Johnny will go through GSP punches as he says he will. GSP has no power in which he belives. So get two GSP punches and land KO.

Game over GSP's done
    He is not going through anything because GSP will use all his tools to keep him off balance. Johnny has never fought anyone close to GSP's level. As soon as he realizes that GSP can take him down he will get tentative with his power punching. And GSP will proceed to measure him from the outside, controlling the range.. Guaranteed.

Post Count
    Pretty much ^^^ this.

I expect Dumb to launch that blundering right hand, GSP to duck, double leg takedown, ass rape from the top. Rinse, repeat, 5 round UD. 45-50, 45-50, 47-48 (this is the UFC, after all)

Post Count
    db as always needs to defend his man

Well I just wanted to get your attention. Johhnys strategy seems to be more persuasive then Koschecks, as he is one punch KO master and he believes he can make it and that's always dangerous.

We are not hearing about GSP much lately. I think his prime time has passed a bit as other fighters getting more attention. he is top 3 on the p4p list but still ppl are not thinking about him as the best. To me it's interesting cause he had better compe ion then Anderson.

All in all I want GSP to punish Hendricks. And at least finish one frickin fight. Cause his latests fights were tough for him.

Post Count
    I actually think GSP may be a bit past his prime and with the retirement rumors swirling he could be retired in the next 2 years. But I think his intelligence and well rounded skills will get him another W here with Hendricks..

Thread Information