Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Conseco is a rat, and he's a mercenary for first juicing and making bank, then revealing the facts on juicing and making bank.

But he's the purest soul involved.

Selig is dirtier than any of them. But I'll not extend innocence to his condemned.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I wouldn't get my hopes up that he wont play this year . He will appeal and he will play till the trial
    if MLB does not cave. He will sue MLB for probably $100 million and that will scare them into making
    a deal for 50 or 60 games. A-Rod stands to loose $24 million this year if he can't play. I say MLB will cave!
    I hope he does. I'll become an A-Rod fan if he manages to crucify Selig.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB is such a joke. Can't believe this was the main sport I followed growing up. They had no problem profiting off the home run chases and rampant PED use (while turning a blind eye), now they're countering the blindlash by swinging wildly in the dark.

I still remember vividly in the summer of 1998 (because I went to a summer camp) a report about a sportswriter seeing PEDs in McGwire's locker. After a few days of 'controversy' that got buried quicker than a Muslim. Now the MLB (and the hypocritical sportswriters) want to act like they blind-sided, GMAFB.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...re_supplement/
    This. Same assholes sucking McGwire, Sosa, Bonds, Clemens off for years when their steroid use was obvious now acting cunty and not voting them into the Hall. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Same assholes sucking McGwire, Sosa, Bonds, Clemens off for years when their steroid use was obvious now acting cunty and not voting them into the Hall. smh
    Yup. Cheating has been around well before that era, even when Babe Ruth injected himself with sheep testicles to get more power at the plate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, the text messages don't prove anything. If you're gonna suspend someone for a full season and put an asterisk next to his name, you should have indisputable proof. They don't even have a positive test.
    He admitted he took steroids with the Rangers and there was never a positive test then. The text messages talk about the gummies he was taking to beat the tests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your avatar and sig scare me.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you as a juror at A- Rod trial believe anything that Tony Bosch says. What evidence
    does he have on A-Rod? The guy comes across an a real reliable business man right? A real stand up guy!
    Remember MLB thought they had Roger, needles and all but he walked. Do you think they have
    A-Rod down to rights on this. Don't get me wrong , I think that A-Rod is dirty but to prove it in court
    is a lot different that just talking about it. MLB is good at talking...........

Thread Information