Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Looks like o is hurt and the fight isn't happening. Now, the entire event (less the o/Rampage) fight is being move to e tonight.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Looks like o is hurt and the fight isn't happening. Now, the entire event (less the o/Rampage) fight is being move to e tonight.

Been out for a week huh?

Post Count
    How come nobody here posted anything about top candidate fight of the year?

I mean Alvarez vs Chandler was classic. Bellator are damn lucky that they have 2 so well matched up fighters. That's why I could not understand why they made o vs Rampage main event ?

Clearly Mike and Eddie are top 10 LW's that would messed up in the UFC even in such loaded division.

Post Count

Rampage wanted the fight at 215pds, Beltran disagreed so they fighting at 210

All in all Jackson is fatass

Post Count
    o might have won had he made it to the fight. Rampage like I said is just cashing checks and being fat..

o might have won had he made it to the fight. Rampage like I said is just cashing checks and being fat..
    No.

Page would have won by TKO. Ortiz can't beat power punchers. Only one he has beat was Vitor

Post Count
    No.

Page would have won by TKO. Ortiz can't beat power punchers. Only one he has beat was Vitor
    He can beat them if they have a bad knee and are overweight. TBH Page and o in their primes would have been a really interesting fight..

He can beat them if they have a bad knee and are overweight. TBH Page and o in their primes would have been a really interesting fight..
    If o couldn't beat Chuck in his prime, what makes you think he would beat Page? Page in his prime had some of the best wrestling/slams in PRIDE history.

I have respect for o. One of my favorite of all times.. but he doesn't do well against power punchers.

Post Count
    If o couldn't beat Chuck in his prime, what makes you think he would beat Page? Page in his prime had some of the best wrestling/slams in PRIDE history.
    I said it was interesting not that he would win but I am of the opinion o is underrated all time. These guys trained together for years and Page was never high on fighting him so I doubt o was just getting owed all the time in training if that is the case..

Post Count
    And yes style wise Chuck was always a tough one for o their 2nd fight was painful for me to watch because o was hanging in there for almost 3 rounds before he got clipped and finished.

And yes style wise Chuck was always a tough one for o their 2nd fight was painful for me to watch because o was hanging in there for almost 3 rounds before he got clipped and finished.
    Yeah it was a good fight. o won the first round in my opinion, and I was surprised cause o managed to take Chuck down. I really was nervous because Chuck was my dude. One of the best fights I've witnessed. It was the beginning of the end for o.

tonight is the night

HW le Fight is over, now time for the main event, lol

Post Count
    So Rampage officially has enough left in the tank to knock out a bum but unfortunately that's about it.

Post Count
    Miragliotta ed it up big time. There was a horn. You just give a man chance to recover whn time is up

Post Count
    His /Quintons/ speech was laughable

asshole

Post Count
    He is in the B League now but was obviously impressed with himself.. Probably just happy he finally KO'd someone again since it's been forever..

Thread Information