Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tbh, I can't wait to see Luck live up to his true interception count this year instead of getting lucky with dropped pick after dropped pick....

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Tbh, I can't wait to see Luck live up to his true interception count this year instead of getting lucky with dropped pick after dropped pick....
    Will be interesting to see if luck can improve on that int count imo

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Colts will have a difficult time replicating that 11-5 record, tbh--but ultimately they should be better in the end with experience. Kinda like how the '05 Steelers were better than the '04 version, despite 5 less wins. The AFC as a whole is full of parity like I've never seen. Usually you can predict 5 of the 6 teams that'll make the playoffs, but only Denver, NE, and Houston are locks so far. The North is completely wide open, the East and West are mostly pathetic, and the South--who ing knows (except we all know the Jags will finish 1-15). Tennessee is a sleeper this year. Their o-line got MUCH stronger in the offseason and the running game will be Top-5 in the league.

It's the kind of parity that gives even Bills fans false hope at a playoff spot.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Colts will have a difficult time replicating that 11-5 record, tbh--but ultimately they should be better in the end with experience. Kinda like how the '05 Steelers were better than the '04 version, despite 5 less wins. The AFC as a whole is full of parity like I've never seen. Usually you can predict 5 of the 6 teams that'll make the playoffs, but only Denver, NE, and Houston are locks so far. The North is completely wide open, the East and West are mostly pathetic, and the South--who ing knows (except we all know the Jags will finish 1-15). Tennessee is a sleeper this year. Their o-line got MUCH stronger in the offseason and the running game will be Top-5 in the league.

It's the kind of parity that gives even Bills fans false hope at a playoff spot.
    I see the Bengals making the postseason. They made some nice offseason moves in the draft and if Dalton can make the next step and they have any resemblance of a run game, I can see them making it past the first round for once.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I see the Bengals making the postseason. They made some nice offseason moves in the draft and if Dalton can make the next step and they have any resemblance of a run game, I can see them making it past the first round for once.
    I'm hearing a lot of premature ejac from pundits about the Bengals, but I don't see Andy Dalton becoming much better than he already is. Smart QB, but limited skillset (like Pennington). Might be good enough to win that wide-open division, but I can't see them being a major player--especially with Marvin Lewis as HC (although both his DC and OC are good).

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm hearing a lot of premature ejac from pundits about the Bengals, but I don't see Andy Dalton becoming much better than he already is. Smart QB, but limited skillset (like Pennington). Might be good enough to win that wide-open division, but I can't see them being a major player--especially with Marvin Lewis as HC (although both his DC and OC are good).
    Normally you could give him the "lack of experience" pass, but the Andy Dalton I saw against Houston was just flat out scared of the moment. It didn't look like something he'd grow out of, it looked like a problem he'll always have. He missed idk how many throws to Green after he shredded the defense.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Normally you could give him the "lack of experience" pass, but the Andy Dalton I saw against Houston was just flat out scared of the moment. It didn't look like something he'd grow out of, it looked like a problem he'll always have. He missed idk how many throws to Green after he shredded the defense.
    Exactly...iirc, we (and a couple others) were talking about it in the WC game thread last year. 2011, you can understand how he got rattled in that environment, especially after the Watt pick-6. In 2012, Schaub was giving the game away and AJ Green was wide-open all game, yet Dalton straight shat the bed. It really was brutal watching him curl up in the fetal position like that.

Thread Information