My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Footage was obtained from Saturday's Texans vs. Dolphins game that shows a member of the Dolphins OL take a nasty uppercut to the face with his own helmet.

http://msn.foxsports.com/video?video...om=en-us_msnhp

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    That's a bad angle. He swings it too low to make contact with his face

Incognito tries to push Smith's head off his shoulders with a hand to the face and Smith loses his cool and tries to pull him to the ground by his helmet. He pulls his helmet off in the process and swings it back at him. One could even argue that he tried to stop himself. If he wanted to swing higher and go for his head he easily could have. Either way, it was a dumb move by Smith to overreact so badly. He knows what to expect when facing Incognito. These two already have history.

All in all, no one is going to play the sympathy card with Incognito. He's one of the biggest pieces of in the league. No one out there deserves a career ending injury more than he does.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not familiar with Incognitos bull , never really seen him play

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Smith suspended for the remaining preseason games and the season opener. Fair punishment, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Smith suspended for the remaining preseason games and the season opener. Fair punishment, tbh.
    It was only going to be the last two preseason games before that got Ed Werner ed and moaned on twitter. But yeah I'll take the one game. I'm more concerned with Foster.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Shoulda got lifetime ban tbh

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    It was only going to be the last two preseason games before that got Ed Werner ed and moaned on twitter. But yeah I'll take the one game. I'm more concerned with Foster.

Word brutha. Foster been having back issues for a while. Just recently he started having issues with shooting pain to his legs. Not good considering his back problem is not just structural but probably neurological as well.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Shoulda got lifetime ban tbh
    Eh...you just worried about det big negro chasing Luck around the back field this season

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Eh...you just worried about det big negro chasing Luck around the back field this season
    Why do Texans players always gotta fight on the football field, first that punk Andre Johnson and now this guy? Smh, bad coaching tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I was gonna say, who feels sorry for Incognito? I'm honestly surprised he still gets jobs for how much trouble he starts.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I was gonna say, who feels sorry for Incognito? I'm honestly surprised he still gets jobs for how much trouble he starts.
    At the very least he should have gotten fined for trying to push Smith's head off his body.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Got an inside look at just how much of an asshole that fat Incognito is in Dolphins Hard Knocks last season. With that said, Smith shouldnt have done that and imo deserves more than a 1-game suspension.

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Incognito is the dirtiest player in football and has been for some time. Seriously, if the camera focused on him every play for the past 5 years you'd think James Harrison was a choirboy

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Dumb move for smith loosing his cool like that in a preseason game. He needs to be smarter than that.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Dumb move for smith loosing his cool like that in a preseason game. He needs to be smarter than that.
    Incognito tried to break his ankle twice last year, among other things in this past game, I could understand why he lost his cool.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    My Adam Schefter just bodied this on NFL insiders...

Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito, no stranger to altercations, was involved in another notable one before training camp.
    After a late night at a nightclub in the Fountainbleu hotel in Miami, Incognito punched and knocked out a hotel security guard, according to league sources.
    One person who knows Incognito says the Dolphins guard was punched first.
    [+] EnlargeDoug Murray/Icon SMIRichie Incognito (right) was involved in an incident before training camp in which he knocked out a security guard, according to sources.

There is videotape of the incident but the hotel is unwilling to turn it over and the NFL has not yet seen it -- and might not due to fact that it is the hotel's property and the Fountainbleu prefers that attention not be brought to the issue.
    The Dolphins have been aware of the incident because, as one source said, "they've done everything to bury it."
    The NFL declined comment. The league knows it cannot police all altercations involving NFL players, though this one happened in public, with witnesses. It still is premature, but Incognito's altercation could be a violation of the NFL's personal conduct policy.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp1...g-camp-sources

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Unofficially discipline Richie Code Red style. Give the Ninja Assassin a second swing.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    If the hotel is hiding the tape, then the hotel security guard probably did swing first.

Thread Information