Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Aight so in one of my money leagues I have depth at RB and tons of solid receivers. Another team is the opposite and he is willing to trade me David Wilson for either garçon or victor Cruz

So who do I deal? He prefers Cruz but has agreed to either. I think Cruz will have a better year but he is hurt so I need the inside scoop (@TIMMYtoZO)

This is PPR btw

hope and change
    Post Count
    Wilson>>Cruz>Garcon

IMO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wilson's stock just went up with Brown fracturing his leg tonight.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    a just dropped DMC to waivers for whatever ing reason today and im 6/12 on the wire so ill find out Saturday before I make that move.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    a just dropped DMC to waivers for whatever ing reason today and im 6/12 on the wire so ill find out Saturday before I make that move.
    Busch league move on that dude's part. WTF?

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    I'd rather have Wilson even if you get DMC.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I didn't get DMC but I did pull the trade off. He wanted an extra back so I have him Bryce Brown and Garçon for David Wilson. Was it a good trade? My starters look like this now

RG3
    Charles
    MJD
    AJ green
    Cruz
    Rudolph
    Wilson at flex
    Dan bailey
    Rams d

Pretty much swapped garçon for Wilson as my flex. I have TY Hilton and Chris givens on my bench so I still have some decent receivers but I needed that extra productive RB behind MJD and charles

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aight so in one of my money leagues I have depth at RB and tons of solid receivers. Another team is the opposite and he is willing to trade me David Wilson for either garçon or victor Cruz

So who do I deal? He prefers Cruz but has agreed to either. I think Cruz will have a better year but he is hurt so I need the inside scoop (@TIMMYtoZO)

This is PPR btw
    do it

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I can understand the DMC hate in fantasy circle, but being outright cut at this point? beyond stupid, especially in a ppr format. he's clearly an above average rb3 and dynamite rb4. in previous years he had rb1 potential, but he's too injury prone and the offensive line sucks too much for him to even be a reliable rb2. still, he's more than worth a roster spot.

Thread Information