San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good win, Vettel.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good win, Vettel.
    There is no doubt that he is on a once in a lifetime roll . Predicting his win is not too hard.
    His first lap speed is Senna like. I was at turn 19 today and he had a 1second lead before
    he got to us. The danger in him is that he turns the race for who will get 2nd. Today's race
    was well boring in everyone got in line and it was follow the leader. There was little or no
    action at the turn 19 hairpin. The only real action in the F1 race was the race winner
    Vettel doing doughnuts in front of us. He is the champion and this time I will make a long shot
    prediction that he will win the next race in Brazil.

The Ferrari race was more exciting race to watch. The first lap there was banging going on and
    there was a crash up at turn 19 with parts all over the turn including a wheel off a car. These
    guys race as hard as the Australian Supercars. Every time a group of cars would come to
    the turn, drivers were diving in to out brake the leader. This was the best race of the day.

The vintage race car race was good with lots of action from 60's, 70's, and 80's formula cars.

The crowd was at 120,000+ just for Sunday. The only problem we had today was at the turn 19
    shuttle bus where the race track staff didn't seem to have a clue on how to line up
    people for the buses. One person pointed you one way and another pointed you his way.
    It was totally embarrassing the way it was handled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lotus are a bunch of gots

They won't pay Kimi Raikkonen because he's coming back to the Scuderia. What a bunch of contract-breaching and welshing gots.
    too many unreliable issues when he was with mclaren final season into his contract, wouldve been world champion

season later driving for ferrari, clown was gettin paid 50m, now on lotus after hiatus for rally driving, makes them relevant in the sport but only gets paid 3m to drive for them, certainly there is bonuses, but if they cant even pay him 3m then they should give up

if you watch the races, kimi gets alot of race time tv exposure compared to alonso and vettel....even the flags in the stands is either finland or ferrari, thats how popular he is....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vettell ran away with the championship due to luck

the mercedes team a bunch of wankers who violated tyre testing during the season clearly benefited as shown in the qualifying time trials which pushes up the grid on race day, but on race day they are slower then the main driver contenders behind them, there 2 drivers holding up the pack while vettel or teamredbull pulls out leads that guys like alonso and kimi are just to far down the track to do any catchup to make it interesting

i

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vettell ran away with the championship due to luck

the mercedes team a bunch of wankers who violated tyre testing during the season clearly benefited as shown in the qualifying time trials which pushes up the grid on race day, but on race day they are slower then the main driver contenders behind them, there 2 drivers holding up the pack while vettel or teamredbull pulls out leads that guys like alonso and kimi are just to far down the track to do any catchup to make it interesting
    i
    Red Bull has the best driver in F1. They have the best car designer in Adrien Newey in the history of
    F1. They have the one of the best drivable engines in F1. And Red Bull has the most money to spend in F1.
    It all adds up to 4 les in 3 out of 4 years.

Lotus has big money issues. They never paid Kimi any of his $12 mil he was to get this year. They have
    tried to sell 35% of the team to a middle eastern company but now had set a deadline with them
    because they have not wired payment money yet.

Next year things may shake out a bit because of the change to Turbo engines. The cars will have
    to change as the engine change will mean a car redesign with less reliably for a while. I
    expect Red Bull to be good but not dominate like this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S BELLES at 2013 AUSTIN FAN FEST

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fk vettel wanker cheater red bull cheated other teams wanker team tbh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know. Maybe.

Thread Information