Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I was a world class hurdler in college even ran on a WR 4x1 team while there. Got my NFL shot as a wide receiver, I sucked.

Find that for me.
    Any one of the plethora of UM WR's from 1982-2005 that didn't pan out as an NFL WR, for starters...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, been into the NFL since the early 60's, Google/Wikipedia are of no help at all.

Find this for me....

I was a world class hurdler in college even ran on a WR 4x1 team while there. Got my NFL shot as a wide receiver, I sucked.

Find that for me.
    lol...someone told you that somewhere. Last time you started a whole damn thread about why you were so smart and challenged people to answer it you used the same exact thing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, been into the NFL since the early 60's, Google/Wikipedia are of no help at all.

Find this for me....

Find that for me.
    Are you serious? That could be a load of people. What school?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Any one of the plethora of UM WR's from 1982-2005 that didn't pan out as an NFL WR, for starters...
    What happened to Google/Wikipedia?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol...someone told you that somewhere. Last time you started a whole damn thread about why you were so smart and challenged people to answer it you used the same exact thing.
    I saw the guy run, actually there were three future NFLer on that college WR team. What happened to Google/Wikipedia?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Are you serious? That could be a load of people. What school?
    It could be two hurdlers only. Both ran on college WR 4x1 teams prior to their NFL careers. Goggle /Wikipedia it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It could be two hurdlers only. Both ran on college WR 4x1 teams prior to their NFL careers. Goggle /Wikipedia it.
    4x1...wtf does that mean? There isn't a 4x100 hurdles...do you mean 4x110 Shuttle Relay? or do you mean 4x100 relay..non hurdles?
    Last edited by Spursfan092120; 09-10-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    4x1...wtf does that mean? There isn't a 4x100 hurdles...do you mean 4x110? or do you mean 4x100 relay..non hurdles?
    I keep forgetting not everyone understands sprint talk. The 4x100M relay...ok?

There have been tons of 110 hurdlers run on 4x1 relay teams, many of them having solid 100m speed also.

So, who were the two "world class" NCAA hurdlers who lead off WR 4x1 college teams before entering the NFL? Remember....Google/Wikipedia is your friend.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I keep forgetting not everyone understands sprint talk.
    Nor do we care enough to understand it, so you should probably stop trying....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

There have been tons of 110 hurdlers run on 4x1 relay teams, many of them having solid 100m speed also.

So, who were the two "world class" NCAA hurdlers who lead off WR 4x1 college teams before entering the NFL? Remember....Google/Wikipedia is your friend.
    This is that ing arrogance again, jerkoff. 4X100 relay is one thing...there is also a 4x110 shuttle relay. When you say hurdler, I think hurdles, as the normal human would.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is that ing arrogance again, jerkoff. 4X100 relay is one thing...there is also a 4x110 shuttle relay. When you say hurdler, I think hurdles, as the normal human would.
    If you don't know what 4x1 means how in the are you going to know about the rarely ran shuttle relay?

Ok go to Google/Wikipedia and find out which NFL wide receivers were college hurdlers who ran on a college 4x1 world record relay team. Actually of the 8 sprinters involved, five of them ended up in the NFL. Two of them in the Hall of Fame.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

tbh, I'm not even gonna waste my time looking this up.. Maybe I wouldn't find it, maybe I would, but if not, it's the one question you have to show that you "know football." This doesn't show you know football. It shows you know a stupid trivia question. And you haven't even answered it..how do we know you aren't just making up and have no answer? Truth is, you're an arrogant prick who acts high and mighty when really all you are is a guy who sits in front of his computer all day looking for stupid trivia to start threads in a forum where 95% of the people are annoyed as that you post said threads.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If you don't know what 4x1 means how in the are you going to know about the rarely ran shuttle relay?

Ok go to Google/Wikipedia and find out which NFL wide receivers were college hurdlers who ran on a college 4x1 world record relay team. Actually of the 8 sprinters involved, five of them ended up in the NFL. Two of them in the Hall of Fame.
    You're missing the point, jerkoff...You were saying hurdler that ran in the relay. A normal common human being would think it's a hurdlers relay.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I can't really figure out the best way to put it in words as to why, but while Avante getting ed on is par for the course, 90210 did a particularly good job in this thread. Something about 90210's posting style is a great counter punch to Avante's stupidity.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

The is wrong with you?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    tbh, I'm not even gonna waste my time looking this up.. Maybe I wouldn't find it, maybe I would, but if not, it's the one question you have to show that you "know football." This doesn't show you know football. It shows you know a stupid trivia question. And you haven't even answered it..how do we know you aren't just making up and have no answer? Truth is, you're an arrogant prick who acts high and mighty when really all you are is a guy who sits in front of his computer all day looking for stupid trivia to start threads in a forum where 95% of the people are annoyed as that you post said threads.
    How about some reality..ok?

I'm a track/football historian yep the real deal. I don't see anything as trivia it's just stuff guys like myself have picked up over the years. I don't Google and Wikipedia is a joke, soooo many mistakes.

Jerry Tarr and Earl McCullouch were both world class hurdlers while at Oregon and USC.

Tarr ran on a team with Mel Renfro and Mike Gaecher two other NFLers to be. The great Canadian sprinter Harry Jerome on anchor. Tarr played for the Broncos but did nothing, short nothing career.

McCullouch ran with former JC stud Fred Kuller and HOFer O.J.Simpson on that USC WR 4x1 team. Jamaican great Lennox Miller on the anchor.McCullouch had a good NFL career with the Lions.

Read what interests you, I do...ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're missing the point, jerkoff...You were saying hurdler that ran in the relay. A normal common human being would think it's a hurdlers relay.
    If you know absolutely nothing about track.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The is wrong with you?
    I'll go slow...

Two of the five were hurdlers, the other three were sprinters...ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can't really figure out the best way to put it in words as to why, but while Avante getting ed on is par for the course, 90210 did a particularly good job in this thread. Something about 90210's posting style is a great counter punch to Avante's stupidity.
    You talking about stupidity, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How about some reality..ok?

I'm a track/football historian yep the real deal. I don't see anything as trivia it's just stuff guys like myself have picked up over the years. I don't Google and Wikipopedia is a joke, soooo many mistakes.

Jerry Tarr and Earl McCullouch were both world class hurdlers while at Oregon and USC.

Tarr ran on a team with Mel Renfro and Mike Gaecher two other NFLers to be. The great Canadian sprinter Harry Jerome on anchor. Tarr played for the Broncos but did nothing, short nothing career.

McCullouch ran with former JC stud Fred Kuller and HOFrer O.J.Simpson on that USC WR 4x1 team. Jamaican great Lennox Miller on the anchor.

Read what interests you, I do...ok?

You're ING WRONG...I found Earl McCullough while searching on....wait for it....GOOGLE!! But the world record USC broke was the 4x110 yard sprint relay, not the 4x100 that you were saying. Wanna find it on Google? Type NFL wide receivers who ran 4x100 relay in college. Google that .

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Avante melting down

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

You're ING WRONG...I found Earl McCullough while searching on....wait for it....GOOGLE!! But the world record USC broke was the 4x110 yard sprint relay, not the 4x100 that you were saying. Wanna find it on Google? Type NFL wide receivers who ran 4x100 relay in college. Google that .
    You gotta be kidding me.

Google can't come close to giving us NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams, I can however.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Where?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You gotta be kidding me.

Google can't come close to giving us NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams, I can however.
    I just ing found it...what do you mean it can't? Your arrogance is through the damn roof right now. Now you think you're smarter than google... Very few people can fail quite as big as you. You've set the bar again...great job.

Thread Information