Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    You gotta be kidding me.

Google can't come close to giving us NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams, I can however.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=NFL+wide+receiv...lay+in+college

First two links are Bob Hayes and Earl McCullough....

Avante
    got
    Wrong again

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I just ing found it...what do you mean it can't? Your arrogance is through the damn roof right now. Now you think you're smarter than google... :LMAO Very few people can fail quite as big as you. You've set the bar again...great job.
    I know I'm smarter than Google. Where is that link to NFLers and the 4x1 and I'll show you what I mean.

Post Count
    I know I'm smarter than Google.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=NFL+wide+receiv...lay+in+college

First two links are Bob Hayes and Earl McCullough....

Avante
    got
    Wrong again
    Want me to name a 100 NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Google...100...NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams. I'll even do it by schools.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I know I'm smarter than Google. Where is that link to NFLers and the 4x1 and I'll show you what I mean.
    3 things...
    1. I found the guy who you were talking about even though you didn't even ask the right ing question..it's the 4x110 yard sprint relay, not the 4x100
    2. I told you what to search for on google to find the guy and Clipper Nation even posted the link to get right to what I googled to find it
    3. Being wrong and arrogant is a bad duo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Google...100...NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams.
    Yep...you've officially lost your ing mind.

Post Count
    Want me to name a 100 NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams?
    No, I'm not naming 100 ing NFL players for you..... you were wrong, own up to it, got

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    3 things...
    1. I found the guy who you were talking about even though you didn't even ask the right ing question..it's the 4x110 yard sprint relay, not the 4x100
    2. I told you what to search for on google to find the guy and Clipper Nation even posted the link to get right to what I googled to find it
    3. Being wrong and arrogant is a bad duo.
    The 4x1/4x110/4x100 are all considered the same thing.

I asked for two...right?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No, I'm not naming 100 ing NFL players for you..... you were wrong, own up to it, got
    No I wasn't the 4x110 is the 4x100m relay. You not knowing about track is the problem.

No you stupid I realize you don't know . I was talking about me naming 100 NFLers were were college 4x1 relayers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The 4x1/4x110/4x100 are all considered the same thing.

I asked for two...right?
    No..you asked for one...then you said there were two..then you said there were 5...

Post Count
    No I wasn'tm the 4x110 is the 4x100m relay. You not knowing about track is the problem.
    You were wrong when you claimed that none of the players you were talking about could be found on Google, when in fact, one of them is among the first links you see when Googling it.... you not knowing in general is the problem

Post Count
    No..you asked for one...then you said there were two..then you said there were 5...
    That's another thing he does: when he's about to lose a bet, he welches and changes the rules at the last second, hence how he went from 1 to 2 to 5 to 100

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No I wasn'tm the 4x110 is the 4x100m relay. You not knowing about track is the problem.
    Either way, you were still wrong...you said I couldn't find it on google and I did...whether it's the same (which it's not..the 4x110 is longer than the 4x100) or not.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, been into the NFL since the early 60's, Google/Wikipedia are of no help at all.

Find this for me....

I was a world class hurdler in college even ran on a WR 4x1 team while there. Got my NFL shot as a wide receiver, I sucked.

Find that for me.
    The proof that you asked for one.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's another thing he does: when he's about to lose a bet, he welches and changes the rules at the last second, hence how he went from 1 to 2 to 5 to 100
    Wow~~~~~~~~~~

I'll go real slow.

There were two NCAA teams that set the WR in the 4x1 with future NFLers on it....ok?

Now...

Two of those guys were hurdlers...ok?

Three of those guys sprinters...ok?

I know...you don't get it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Either way, you were still wrong...you said I couldn't find it on google and I did...whether it's the same (which it's not..the 4x110 is longer than the 4x100) or not.
    Do you not know that 4x100 is 100 meters?

Post Count
    You don't understand your own question apparently since you clearly asked for a (as in one) world-class hurdler originally....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow~~~~~~~~~~

I'll go real slow.

There were two NCAA teams that set the WR in the 4x1 with future NFLers on it....ok?

Now...

Two of those guys were hurdlers...ok?

Three of those guys sprinters...ok?

I know...you don't get it.
    I'll go even slower...

That's
    Not
    What
    You
    ing
    Asked
    For

You wanted a world class hurdler who ran on a WR college 4x100 relay team (which you got ing wrong) that was a failed NFL WR. You also said Google and Wikipedia were of no help. I found it on Google and showed you exactly where I found it. You were wrong on two instances...now you're trying to change the to seem like you were asking for something completely different when all we have to do is go to Page 1 of this thread to find out you have no clue what the you're talking about.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The proof that you asked for one.
    Earl McCllouch is not the right answer, he was a sold NFL receiver. Didn't I mention...I sucked?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do you not know that 4x100 is 100 meters?
    You're a ing idiot. Earl McCullough DID NOT run the 4x100 meter relay as you said he did. He ran the 4x110 yard sprint relay. It may have evolved, but it's not the same race...the 4x110 yard sprint relay is longer, and is usually the precedent when it comes to WRs...found that on google too. Also, you said I wouldn't find it on google or wiki...funny thing is..you type that in google, and not only do you find it on google, but google takes you to a wikipedia site Double fail.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'll go even slower...

That's
    Not
    What
    You
    ing
    Asked
    For

You wanted a world class hurdler who ran on a WR college 4x100 relay team (which you got ing wrong) that was a failed NFL WR. You also said Google and Wikipedia were of no help. I found it on Google and showed you exactly where I found it. You were wrong on two instances...now you're trying to change the to seem like you were asking for something completely different when all we have to do is go to Page 1 of this thread to find out you have no clue what the you're talking about.
    Earl McCullouch was not a failed receiver he is the wrong answer.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're a ing idiot. Earl McCullough DID NOT run the 4x100 meter relay as you said he did. He ran the 4x110 yard sprint relay. It may have evolved, but it's not the same race...the 4x110 yard sprint relay is longer, and is usually the precedent when it comes to WRs...found that on google too. Also, you said I wouldn't find it on google or wiki...funny thing is..you type that in google, and not only do you find it on google, but google takes you to a wikipedia site Double fail.
    McCullouch is the wrong answer. He didn't suck.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Earl McCullouch was not a failed receiver he is the wrong answer.
    How about some reality..ok?

I'm a track/football historian yep the real deal. I don't see anything as trivia it's just stuff guys like myself have picked up over the years. I don't Google and Wikipedia is a joke, soooo many mistakes.

Jerry Tarr and Earl McCullouch were both world class hurdlers while at Oregon and USC.

Tarr ran on a team with Mel Renfro and Mike Gaecher two other NFLers to be. The great Canadian sprinter Harry Jerome on anchor. Tarr played for the Broncos but did nothing, short nothing career.

McCullouch ran with former JC stud Fred Kuller and HOFer O.J.Simpson on that USC WR 4x1 team. Jamaican great Lennox Miller on the anchor.McCullouch had a good NFL career with the Lions.

Read what interests you, I do...ok?
    Um...you're the one who said it was Earl McCullough in the first place. And secondly, which I find EXTREMELY funny, is a track/football historian would know that his last name is spelled McCullough, not McCullouch. The only place I can find where they actually spell his last name with a CH is...wait for it...WIKIPEDIA.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol...bottom line, you're ing wrong...you've been exposed...and now you're deflecting and backtracking trying to change your ...hilarious to watch though.

Thread Information