Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol...bottom line, you're ing wrong...you've been exposed...and now you're deflecting and backtracking trying to change your ...hilarious to watch though.
    Not at all, he's not the guy I was asking about, he had a good NFL career. And his name is...McCullouch...ok? McCullough is totally wrong. I saw him play in hIs Long Beach Poly days.

paste

Earl Raymond McCullouch
    Position: WR-SE
    Height: 5-11 Weight: 175 lbs.

Born: January 10, 1946 in Clarksville, TX (Age 67)
    College: USC (school history)
    Drafted by the Detroit Lions in the 1st round (24th overall) of the1968 NFL Draft.

paste

1 Willie Davenport USA 13.3 *
    2 Don Shy USA 13.4 *
    3 Leon Coleman USA 13.6 *
    3 Ron Copeland USA 13.6 *
    5 Pat Pomphrey USA 13.7 *
    5 Al Rockwell USA 13.7 *A
    5 Roger Mann USA 13.7 *
    5 Ben Miller USA 13.7 *A
    5 Roy Hicks USA 13.7 *
    5 Earl McCullouch USA 13.7 *

Want more? It's....McCullouch.

And I did mention the 4x1 relay. Which if you knew anything about track you'd know the 4x110 is the same as the 4/100 METERS.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not at all, he's not the guy I was asking about, he had a good NFL career. And his name is...McCullouch...ok? McCullough is totally wrong. I saw him play in hIs Long Beach Poly days.

paste

Earl Raymond McCullouch
    Position: WR-SE
    Height: 5-11 Weight: 175 lbs.

Born: January 10, 1946 in Clarksville, TX (Age 67)
    College: USC (school history)
    Drafted by the Detroit Lions in the 1st round (24th overall) of the1968 NFL Draft.

paste

1 Willie Davenport USA 13.3 *
    2 Don Shy USA 13.4 *
    3 Leon Coleman USA 13.6 *
    3 Ron Copeland USA 13.6 *
    5 Pat Pomphrey USA 13.7 *
    5 Al Rockwell USA 13.7 *A
    5 Roger Mann USA 13.7 *
    5 Ben Miller USA 13.7 *A
    5 Roy Hicks USA 13.7 *
    5 Earl McCullouch USA 13.7 *

Want more? It's....McCullouch.

And I did mention the 4x1 relay. Which if you knew anything about track you'd know the 4x110 is the same as the 4/100 METERS.
    You're still ing wrong...lol...you said Google and Wikipedia wouldn't find those guys...and it did. You can't look at it any other way...you're wrong. Man the up.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're still ing wrong...lol...you said Google and Wikipedia wouldn't find those guys...and it did. You can't look at it any other way...you're wrong. Man the up.
    Not changing anything. Only two hurdlers were involved in college 4x1 WR's that had NFL careers

Here have another one.

Earl McCullouch
    Football player

Earl R. McCullouch is a retired American football wide receiver. McCullouch was the world record holder for the 110 meter mens high hurdle sprint from July 1967 to July 1969.

paste
    The 38.7 performance was set in al ude at Provo, Utah. That team consisted of Earl McCulloch, Fred Kuller, O. J. Simpson, and Lennox Miller.

Want more?

Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2013 at 08:13 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not changing anything. Only two hurdlers were involved in college 4x1 WR's that had NFL careers

Here have another one.

Earl McCullouch
    Football player

Earl R. McCullouch is a retired American football wide receiver. McCullouch was the world record holder for the 110 meter mens high hurdle sprint from July 1967 to July 1969.

paste
    The 38.7 performance was set in al ude at Provo, Utah. That team consisted of Earl McCulloch, Fred Kuller, O. J. Simpson, and Lennox Miller.

Want more?

So again...you admit Earl is the answer you were looking for...great. Admitting you were wrong is the first step. And your comment was no response to what I said...you said I couldn't find any of those answers on Google or Wiki..and I found them on both. You....Were....Wrong. Nothing you can say will change that.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So again...you admit Earl is the answer you were looking for...great. Admitting you were wrong is the first step. And your comment was no response to what I said...you said I couldn't find any of those answers on Google or Wiki..and I found them on both. You....Were....Wrong. Nothing you can say will change that.
    Wow!

I noticed you dropped the McCullough bit...smart move.

I asked for a hurdler who sucked in his NFL career...right? That was not...MCCULLOUCH...ok? So you got the wrong answer.

Do you really believe you can Google/Wikipedia everything?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow!

I noticed you dropped the McCullough bit...smart move.

I asked for a hurdler who sucked in his NFL career...right? That was not...MCCULLOUCH...ok? So you got the wrong answer.

Do you really believe you can Google/Wikipedia everything?
    You've already admitted twice that Earl was one of the receivers that could not be googled and found...he was googled and found. Therefore, you're wrong...again..nothing you can say will change that.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You've already admitted twice that Earl was one of the receivers that could not be googled and found...he was googled and found. Therefore, you're wrong...again..nothing you can say will change that.
    What happened to...McCullough...hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 10 questions that can't be Googled/Wikipedia. You got balls or bb's?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What happened to...McCullough...hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 10 questions that can't be Googled/Wikipedia. You got balls or bb's?
    lol...you...were...wrong. You can't get past it. Clipper Nation was right. You're wrong, so you decide to try to change the subject or the challenge to get yourself in prime position again. But no..I won't play your game. I don't want your 10 questions...you already said I couldn't find Earl through Google/Wiki and I find him through both. I won't be answering your questions, though I'm sure I could find them..just like I found good ol' Earl. Keep trying to push that bar...the bottom line is, you were wrongPERIOD.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol...you...were...wrong. You can't get past it. Clipper Nation was right. You're wrong, so you decide to try to change the subject or the challenge to get yourself in prime position again. But no..I won't play your game. I don't want your 10 questions...you already said I couldn't find Earl through Google/Wiki and I find him through both. I won't be answering your questions, though I'm sure I could find them..just like I found good ol' Earl. Keep trying to push that bar...the bottom line is, you were wrongPERIOD.
    I know for a fact you couldn't find them, and you also know you can't.

I got lazy with that question. Won't happen again.

Way to totally ignore McCullough now that you feel stupid about it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I know for a fact you couldn't find them, and you also know you can't.

I got lazy with that question. Won't happen again.
    That's the same question you've asked AT LEAST twice in this forum on different occasions. The first time I actually look for it, I find it in less than 5 minutes. I know I could find them...I'm just not going to play your silly little game. I'm going to let you stew for a bit in the fact that you were wrong...completely wrong. Maybe it will simmer down your arrogance.... (but probably not)

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's the same question you've asked AT LEAST twice in this forum on different occasions. The first time I actually look for it, I find it in less than 5 minutes. I know I could find them...I'm just not going to play your silly little game. I'm going to let you stew for a bit in the fact that you were wrong...completely wrong. Maybe it will simmer down your arrogance.... (but probably not)
    You still haven't figured out you gave me the wrong answer have you?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You still haven't figured out you gave me the wrong answer have you?
    You still haven't figured out that you were wrong. You said I couldn't find the men on that team on Google or Wiki...and I did. Are you really so arrogant and closed minded that you can't realize you were wrong? It's not about the exact person..it's about the fact that I found who you said I couldn't find. I bet you like the smell of your own , don't you?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here are a 100 NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams

UCLA...James Owens
    Oregon..Jerry Tarr, Mike Gaecher, Mel Renfro, Pat Johnson, Sammie Parker
    USC...Earl McCullouch, O.J.Simpson, Curtis Conway, Travis Hannah
    Cal...Wesley Walker, Isacc Curtis
    CPSLO..Cecil Turner
    U of SF..Ollie Matson
    Stanford...Darrin Nelson, James Lofton
    Arizona..Michael Bates, Rod Barksdale, Vance Johnson
    ASU...Ron Brown, Henry Carr, JD Hill, Travis Wiliams
    Utah...Steve Odom
    Texas...Johnny Jones, Tony Jones, Herkie Walls, Jamaal Charles
    Tex A&M...Curtis ey
    SMU...John Roderick, Rod Jones, Russell Carter
    Texas Southern..Homer Jones, Charlie Frazier, Warren Wells, Ken Burrough, Jimmy Hines
    Tex A&I...Darrel Green
    Clemson...Jacoby Ford, James Trapp, C.J.Spiller
    WV...James Jett
    Colorado...Cliff Branch
    FAMU...Al Denson, Clarence Childs, Eugene White, Bob Hayes, Bob Paremore
    Alcorn...Wilie McGee
    Jackson State...Haarold Jackson
    Kent State...Gerald Tinker
    Purdue...Larry Burton
    Iowa..Tim Dwight
    Wisconsin...Michael Bennett
    Loyola...Bob Boyd
    NWLa...Mark Duper, Victor Oatis, Joe Delaney
    Illinois...Buddy Young, Trenton Jackson, Cyril Pinder
    Ohio State...Robert Smith, Len Willis, Chris Sanders
    NCSt..Alvis Whitted
    Tennessee...Willie Gault, Richmond Flowers, Mike Miller, Anthony Miller, Sam Graddy
    LSU...Trindon Holiday, Orlando McDaneil, Eddie Kennison
    Georgia...Hercshel Walker
    Auburn...Bo Jackson, Alexander Wright
    Florida...Chris Rainey
    FSU...Warrick Dunn, Deion Sanders
    Missouri..Mel Gray
    Villanova...Frank Budd
    Maryland...Renaldo Nehemiah
    Cornell...Bo Roberson

Google/Wikipedia that.

Now which ones were...hurdlers, long jumpers, 400m guys, sprinters? Find that on Google/Wikipedia.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You still haven't figured out that you were wrong. You said I couldn't find the men on that team on Google or Wiki...and I did. Are you really so arrogant and closed minded that you can't realize you were wrong? It's not about the exact person..it's about the fact that I found who you said I couldn't find. I bet you like the smell of your own , don't you?
    I asked for the guy who had a suck career....right...well who was that?

You gave me the wrong answer for brains...ok?

The bottom line is that I don't Google/Wikipedia.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Here are a 100 NFLers who ran on college 4x1 teams

UCLA...James Owens
    Oregon..Jerry Tarr, Mike Gaecher, Mel Renfro, Pat Johnson, Sammie Parker
    USC...Earl McCullouch, O.J.Simpson, Curtis Conway, Travis Hannah
    Cal...Wesley Walker, Isacc Curtis
    CPSLO..Cecil Turner
    U of SF..Ollie Matson
    Stanford...Darrin Nelson, James Lofton
    Arizona..Michael Bates, Rod Barksdale, Vance Johnson
    ASU...Ron Brown, Henry Carr, JD Hill, Travis Wiliams
    Utah...Steve Odom
    Texas...Johnny Jones, Tony Jones, Herkie Walls, Jamaal Charles
    Tex A&M...Curtis ey
    SMU...John Roderick, Rod Jones, Russell Carter
    Texas Southern..Homer Jones, Charlie Frazier, Warren Wells, Ken Burrough, Jimmy Hines
    Tex A&I...Darrel Green
    Clemson...Jacoby Ford, James Trapp, C.J.Spiller
    WV...James Jett
    Colorado...Cliff Branch
    FAMU...Al Denson, Clarence Childs, Eugene White, Bob Hayes, Bob Paremore
    Alcorn...Wilie McGee
    Jackson State...Haarold Jackson
    Kent State...Gerald Tinker
    Purdue...Larry Burton
    Iowa..Tim Dwight
    Wisconsin...Michael Bennett
    Loyola...Bob Boyd
    NWLa...Mark Duper, Victor Oatis, Joe Delaney
    Illinois...Buddy Young, Trenton Jackson, Cyril Pinder
    Ohio State...Robert Smith, Len Willis, Chris Sanders
    NCSt..Alvis Whitted
    Tennessee...Willie Gault, Richmond Flowers, Mike Miller, Anthony Miller, Sam Graddy
    LSU...Trindon Holiday, Orlando McDaneil, Eddie Kennison
    Georgia...Hercshel Walker
    Auburn...Bo Jackson, Alexander Wright
    Florida...Chris Rainey
    FSU...Warrick Dunn, Deion Sanders
    Missouri..Mel Gray
    Villanova...Frank Budd
    Maryland...Renaldo Nehemiah
    Cornell...Bo Roberson

Google/Wikipedia that.

Now which ones were...hurdlers, long jumpers, 400m guys, sprinters? Find that on Google/Wikipedia.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Stay simple/stupid, cool with me. Why hiden those horizons, extend those perimeters? Keep in mind anyone can talk....today. I need more than just that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I asked for the guy who had a suck career....right...well who was that?

You gave me the wrong answer for brains...ok?

The bottom line is that I don't Google/Wikipedia.
    Oblivious...absolutely oblivious. Your arrogance doesn't allow you to see the whole point here. You told me I could not find the information that I indeed did find on google or wikipedia. You even admitted I was right when you said you slipped up and it wouldn't happen again. For one second, you were a man and stepped up to being wrong. Didn't last long though. Right back to sticking your balls back between your legs and putting on your makeup. Arrogant little prick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Stay simple/stupid, cool with me. Why hiden those horizons, extend those perimeters? Keep in mind anyone can talk....today. I need more than just that.
    Yep...like Google...or Wikipedia.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oblivious...absolutely oblivious. Your arrogance doesn't allow you to see the whole point here.
    Botton line is who in goes around Googling hurdlers who ran on 4x1 teams...hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, long time track/football freak here...ok? I don't Google a damn thing...ok? I ran track played football been into both since the early 60's...ok? I saw McCullouch run in high school, I saw O.J .run when he was still at San Francisco City.

I'm the real deal amigo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Botton line is who in goes around Googling hurdlers who ran on 4x1 teams...hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, long time track/football freak here...ok? I don't Google a damn thing...ok?
    Sure.....ok....gotcha

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sure.....ok....gotcha
    Finally!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep...like Google...or Wikipedia.
    Why would someone who saw Jim Brown play have any use for Google? Who was his backup?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why would someone who saw Jim Brown play have any use for Google? Who was his backup?
    See..you ask a stupid question like this...like Jim Brown had one backup his entire career...college? NFL? Ignorant. Oh..and yes, you're right..forgive me. Because seeing Jim ing Brown play football means you know everything. Forgot that. And in case you missed it AGAIN..that was sarcasm.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    See..you ask a stupid question like this...like Jim Brown had one backup his entire career...college? NFL? Ignorant. Oh..and yes, you're right..forgive me. Because seeing Jim ing Brown play football means you know everything. Forgot that. And in case you missed it AGAIN..that was sarcasm.
    Is this forum about college football? Obviously I'm talking about his pro years. And yes he did have the same backup for most his career.

What is so damn hard about accepting the fact I'm the guy who saw the AFL come into existence, the guy who saw the first Superbowl. The first AFL Championship game, Gale Sayers in his rookie season, Bullet Bob Hayes bring that Olympic speed to the NFL. remember....

LA Chargers
    LA Rams
    St.Louis Cardinals
    Baltimore Colts
    Seattle was in the AFC/there ws no Seattle, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Carolina.
    Dallas Texans
    Houston Oilers
    Boston Patriots
    New York ans

....of course you don't.

Why do you fight this so hard? I love the game and know all I can about it, yet here you are acting as if that just can't be....why?

Remember that 250 pound fullback who went straight from high school into the CFL before being picked up by the Buffalo Bills? He would become the first 1000 yard rusher in the AFL. Who?

Why fight it?
    Last edited by Avante; 09-11-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Thread Information