Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lmfao... Hey MFr! Die!
    You have any idea how many times I come across stuff that is totally wrong?

Here's one...

A CD featuring the Mississippi Blues

artists

Charley Patton
    Tommy Johnson
    Ishman Bracey
    Geeshie Wiley
    Lead Belly
    Rube Lacy
    Peetie Wheatstraw
    Bukka White
    Son House
    Willie Brown

Now what's wrong there? Yep, not all those guys were Mississippi bluesman. Lead Belly is a Texas bluesman, Peetie Wheatstreaw a piano player from St. Louis.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dude, it wasn't real obvious what I was talking about? Do I really have to talk to you like some re and spell everything out for you because if I don't you're too stupid to get it? Did you honestly think I was talking about The Club and threads about me?
    You probably should have explained exactly what you wanted at the beginning.... but of course, you never do that, because you prefer to ask stupid questions that invite self-ownage and then try to move the goalposts after the fact....

You have any idea how many times I come across stuff that is totally wrong?Here's one...A CD featuring the Mississippi BluesartistsCharley PattonTommy JohnsonIshman BraceyGeeshie WileyLead BellyRube LacyPeetie WheatstrawBukka WhiteSon HouseWillie BrownNow what's wrong there? Yep, not all those guys were Mississippi bluesman. Lead Belly is a Texas bluesman, Peetie Wheatstreaw a piano player from St. Louis.
    lmao 1st track n now da blues... U dum SOB quit trolln threadz ot!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You probably should have explained exactly what you wanted at the beginning.... but of course, you never do that, because you prefer to ask stupid questions that invite self-ownage and then try to move the goalposts after the fact....
    What I actually do is think I'm talking to mature adults with some common sense. Yes I do make the mistake of thinking things are obvious. That's where I goof. I keep forgetting everything has to be totally spelled out and broke down.

I was gone for a month, had some thing to take care of. Here you are....well at least he didn't welch on the bet....WHAT ING BET? And you do that sort of thing all the ing time. You never ever get it, you really are like dealing with some little kid. Everything needs to be totally tore down for you or you're lost.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lmao 1st track n now da blues... U dum SOB quit trolln threadz ot!
    My thread dumbass...ok?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I was gone for a month, had some thing to take care of. Here you are....well at least he didn't welch on the bet....WHAT ING BET?
    This ing bet:

Here's the deal....

I need this to hit 40 pages, It will break my 39 page record (other site). If I get those 40 pages I'm out of here for a month, yep, 30 days in the hole.

Be a hero.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That is not a bet dummy. That was a promise to do something. Who was I betting with stupid and what did they stand to lose?

Nobody should be this ing dumb.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The NFL is loaded down with tracksters. Speed is the game.

I'm a track fan first and a football fan second so the connection is something I keep on top of.
    this is the NFL thread though. saying there are track stars in the NFL doesn't mean it is relevant to the conversatoin. you said "this is an NFL forum so obviously i'm not talking about college sports." every NFL player was a college player but you don't see NCAA threads here either. leave the track stuff for a forum where it would be relevant

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I'm a fan of mobile QB's but as a rarity, if there are too many of them it kinda loses its appeal, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    this is the NFL thread though. saying there are track stars in the NFL doesn't mean it is relevant to the conversatoin. you said "this is an NFL forum so obviously i'm not talking about college sports." every NFL player was a college player but you don't see NCAA threads here either. leave the track stuff for a forum where it would be relevant
    While they might have been college players they weren't all track stars. When we see Trindon Holliday run one back for the Broncos it's kinda cool to know he was a 10.00 guy while at LSU, an NCAA 100m champ. 10.00 being the fastest 100m ever ran by a legit NFL player (Jimmy Hines an Oly gold medalist ran a 9.95 but was a failed experiment)

The Bills have a kid who ran back two kickoffs for TD's in the preseason, his name...Marquies Goodwin, why not know he was an Olympic long jumper? The Bills also have USC receiver Robert Woods, why not mention the fact that when at Serra HS he was one of the top 400m sprinters in the nation.

Who hasn't heard about RGIII and his 400hurdle career while at Baylor?

I'll do this, I'll keep that sort of stuff in my threads which I do anyway.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-11-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm a fan of mobile QB's but as a rarity, if there are too many of them it kinda loses its appeal, tbh.
    The upside is it gives receivers time to get open the downside what NFL QB can take the hits?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    So

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't watch much football do ya?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    do ya

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

i was tied in my fantasy league and lost points because russell wilson took 2 knees

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    U

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Just thought I'd remind everyone where avante's head is likely at.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count