Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here we see a couple athletes, x-baseballers with sub 4.60 speed. They can kill you with those lazers and those jets. The athlete at QB. One of these guys will be in this seasons SB if they stay healthy, which is a very real concern. You gotta be real careful at this level running with a football, just ask Vick who is already hurt (slight).

When we look at that...the total package...there they are Kaepernick and Wilson, they have it all.

As we know RGIII was the rookie of the year, another athlete at QB. The first QB taken in the draft was EJ Manuel another athlete at the QB position. Teddy Bridgewater out of Louisville is looking like the next QB to be taken first next season, yep, another athlete at QB.

Anyone seen that frosh at FSU? I've never seen any QB at any level look better than he did in his first game, guy was amazing, and...he runs.

The next great one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC69MBP-0Ng&noredirect=1

Jameis Winston completed 25-27 passes for 356 and 4 TDs

Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2013 at 02:20 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I've got Wilson on my fantasy team (Pryor my backup looking intriguing vs Jacksonville though) and my opponent has Kaep. I'll probably go with Wilson to make it more fun since they're playing each other on game day

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I've got Wilson on my fantasy team (Pryor my backup looking intriguing vs Jacksonville though) and my opponent has Kaep. I'll probably go with Wilson to make it more fun since they're playing each other on game day
    Last season the Jags had the 30th ranked D and a wimpy 20 sacks. Now add the fact they went 1-7 on the road and lost to the Raiders 26-23. This might be a perfect "spot" for Pryor.

Wilson at home with that crowd, but...vs that defense. Hmmmm?

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    RG3 gets to play Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, and your halfbreed Colon this year. We'll see what's up. And Rusl wilson.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    RG3 gets to play Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, and your halfbreed Colon this year. We'll see what's up. And Rusl wilson.
    Have you looked the "spots" those games will be played in, let me guess...nope!

My halfbreed?

You don't like Russell Wilson, because..???

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    you a 49er fan ain'tcha? yes your halfbreed. and i don't like rusl wilson cuz he ain't .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you a 49er fan ain'tcha? yes your halfbreed. and i don't like rusl wilson cuz he ain't .
    So because I'm a Niner fan I now own me a halfbreed....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me guess...16?

Don't know about Russell Wilson...either.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'm looking forward to all the knobslobbin' for bridgewater in the offseason

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    pick a avante, you want your and suck it too. 16 was a good age. i was in college already. 92. good year, the redskins had just won the superbowl.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i'm looking forward to all the knobslobbin' for bridgewater in the offseason
    I do wish he were in another conference, beating up on AAC compe ion....hmmm? As we know he did beat Florida in the bowl game, he needs another big bowl win vs another high profile opponet.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    pick a avante, you want your and suck it too. 16 was a good age. i was in college already. 92. good year, the redskins had just won the superbowl.
    Dude, look...

Let's cool the silly..hi I'm a kid hiding behind a computer screen...ok? I'm way past all that stupid bull ...ok? Can you actually talk football, prove it...ok?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude, look...

Let's cool the silly..hi I'm a kid hiding behind a computer screen...ok? I'm way past all that stupid bull ...ok? Can you actually talk football, prove it...ok?
    I'm guessing greater than 70% of your posts in this forum are about other posters and not football.

you're a silly fat ol .

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Dude, look...

Your an RG3 hater...so I don't like you. That's all you need to know.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm guessing greater than 70% of your posts in this forum are about other posters and not football.

you're a silly fat ol .
    Are you really this ed up?

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    It's all good brah. Let the got hate. Rg3 put together his worse half of football of his career and still managed to have a career high in passing yards and pulled the team within a TD. Do the skins go for it on 4th if Kai makes that FG? Who knows.

Hopefully most the rust has come off but he looked much better in the 2nd half

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Want me to take you to school talking Redskins sonny? Wanna talk about Bobby Mitc , how's bout your first 1000 yard rusher, which was...who?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's all good brah. Let the got hate. Rg3 put together his worse half of football of his career and still managed to have a career high in passing yards and pulled the team within a TD. Do the skins go for it on 4th if Kai makes that FG? Who knows.

Hopefully most the rust has come off but he looked much better in the 2nd half
    Where did you get this impression I'm an RGIII hater..????

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Want me to take you to school talking Redskins sonny? Wanna talk about Bobby Mitc , how's bout your first 1000 yard rusher, which was...who?

You wanna talk redskins, go for it, i'm not stopping you. bout time you talked football. I've been a fan for 26 years and that's good enough for me. If you have redskins knowledge, go for it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You wanna talk redskins, go for it, i'm not stopping you. bout time you talked football. I've been a fan for 26 years and that's good enough for me. If you have redskins knowledge, go for it.
    I've been talking football.

Well here's something all Redskin fans should know.

You started off as the Boston Braves in 1932, then became the Boston Redskins in 1933, would move to DC in 37 as the Washington Redskins. See ya learned something.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    no i just read something i've read before. if it was important to me i would wiki it or would have memorized it like you may have. but it isn't.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    no i just read something i've read before. if it was important to me i would wiki it or would have memorized it like you may have. but it isn't.
    So what is important to you?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Avante being a fat got with terrible takes per par....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So what is important to you?
    Life...family...friends...work...not being arrogant and self centered or a prima donna running around screaming "LOOK AT ME!! I PRETEND I KNOW FOOTBALL BY GOING TO WIKIPEDIA AND GOOGLE!!" You're as bad as Kool and Luva, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

you're a silly fat ol .
    oh the irony

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Life...family...friends...work...not being arrogant and self centered or a prima donna running around screaming "LOOK AT ME!! I PRETEND I KNOW FOOTBALL BY GOING TO WIKIPEDIA AND GOOGLE!!" You're as bad as Kool and Luva, tbh.
    Dude, been into the NFL since the early 60's, Google/Wikipedia are of no help at all.

Find this for me....

I was a world class hurdler in college even ran on a WR 4x1 team while there. Got my NFL shot as a wide receiver, I sucked.

Find that for me.

Thread Information