Bethe Correia vs. Julie Kedzie
    Takeya Mizugaki vs. Nam Phan
    Caio Magalhaes vs. Nick Ring
    Justin Scoggins vs. Richie Vaculik

preliminary CARD
    MMAjunkie, 6 p.m. ET
    Krzysztof Jotko vs. Bruno Santos
    Alex Garcia vs. Ben Wall

Last edited by ace3g; 11-26-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    I misread and thought this was a PPV lol. Good start to a fight night card though

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Middleweight bout: Krzysztof Jotko vs. Bruno Santos
    added to the card !

Nother polish fighter. In 2,3 years there need to be a polish fighter in top5 in his division

Post Count
    Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva - although Hunto got a chance with his hands
    Mauricio Ruavs. James Te-Huna - tough choice as IMO Rua is getting worse while Te-Huna will be supermotivated
    Ryan Bader vs. Anthony Perosh - no brainer I guess
    Pat Barry vs. Soa Palelei - Pat sucks but Soa sucks more

Krzysztof Jotko
    vs. Bruno Santos - POLISH POWER !

I thought that this card was tomorrow night for some reason...

Holy ! The Big Foot/Hunt fight was INSANE!

Holy ! The Big Foot/Hunt fight was INSANE!
    Yeah, I'm so happy that I noticed the fight was last night in time for me to watch that entire Hunt v. Silva fight. One of the most epic battles I've ever seen. It's right up there with the Henderson v. Rua fight from a few years ago.

I need to watch this fight:

Post Count
    Tell me how come not every round of Bader beating Perosh was not 10-8?

'Bigfoot' Silva suspended, stripped of bonus after failing post-fight drug test
    By Dave Doyle on Dec 17 2013, 5:57p 129 129
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/1...ing-post-fight

Less than two weeks after basking in the glow of a bout many consider 2013's Fight of the Year, Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva is in the news for the wrong reasons.

Silva failed his post-fight drug test following his Dec. 6 majority draw against Mark Hunt in Brisbane, Australia. As a result, Silva will have to forfeit his $50,000 Fight of the Night bonus, which will be shifted over to Hunt.

MMAFighting.com confirmed the news with a source with direct knowledge of the situation. The news was originally reported by MMAJunkie.

Silva applied for, and received, a testosterone replacement therapy therapeutic use exemption for the Hunt fight. However, even with the exemption, Silva's testosterone level on the day of the fight was outside the allowable limit.

Silva will be suspended for nine months as a result of the test failure.

The 34-year-old from Brasilia, Brazil, who has battled a condition called acromegaly, was also suspended in 2008 after defeating Justin Eilers to win the Elite XC heavyweight le, when he tested positive for Boldenone.

UPDATE: In response to these revelations, Silva posted the following message on his Facebook page:

Clarification: Months before my fight I looked for the UFC doctor Marcio Tannure in Brazil so I could start the hormonal replacement "TRT" which was authorized and recognized by a professional. I started the treatment and 2 weeks before my fight I did all the exams required by the UFC. My testosterone level continued to be low so I was recommended by the doctor to increase the dosage. Unfortunately my level increased too much and caused me to suspend. I only did what was recommended by someone trained who understands about the subject therefore it was not my mistake. I'm cool because I know that the mistake was not made by me,I never tried doing anything wrong for my fight.

Thread Information