Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Giants/Skins are likely going to be easy wins, so its a matter of winning 1 of the 3 between Lions, Saints, Packers. FWIW you aren't playing in New Orleans, and the Saints are a different animal at home

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Bears are two plays away from being 1-2. Don't be surprised if Detroit doesn't beat them this week.
    Yeah I've got the Lions winning a close one in Detroit.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints usually lose at Chicago. Hopefully the weather won't be that bad.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Cutler will fold when it matters. A great regular season just makes them the 2007-2008 Dallas Cowboys all over again. The D isn't anything special once they face a smart offense. Cutler, Romo, Ryan all have only 1 playoff win each for a reason.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Like I've said on other threads, the worst part of the Giants getting hot at the perfect time en route to 2 superbowls was the talk of Eli Manning actually being elite. Now they'll hop Flacco's nuts because it validates Eli.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    12-9 is still well below your bull 70% claim

if you always suck at the beginning of the season, why do you even bother betting? Why not wait till week 4 or 5 if it gets so much easier?
    I start upping the wager after week 4. My ego is why I bet early.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Like I've said on other threads, the worst part of the Giants getting hot at the perfect time en route to 2 superbowls was the talk of Eli Manning actually being elite. Now they'll hop Flacco's nuts because it validates Eli.
    Haters still refusing to give Elite Manning his props

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Saw a game last night (Classic) it was Ole Miss vs Arkansas it went into 4 OT's maybe more I passed out and missed the ending.

Eli Manning was the Ole Miss QB, he really was something special, cat could throw the ball.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    hater? I just don't think he's in the same tier as guys like Rodgers, Brees, Brady, or big bro aka elite. I mean if you think the Saints could swap Brees for Eli and not miss a beat, or the Pack could swap Rodgers for Eli and be just as scary, then by all means, disagree with me. But tbh if the Packers and Broncos swapped quarterbacks, I don't think either team really loses much production (obviously Rodgers is younger but i'm talking about productivity on the field not long term prospects)

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    hater? I just don't think he's in the same tier as guys like Rodgers, Brees, Brady, or big bro aka elite. I mean if you think the Saints could swap Brees for Eli and not miss a beat, or the Pack could swap Rodgers for Eli and be just as scary, then by all means, disagree with me. But tbh if the Packers and Broncos swapped quarterbacks, I don't think either team really loses much production (obviously Rodgers is younger but i'm talking about productivity on the field not long term prospects)

Bringing up Eli in a thread about the Bears.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I could easily have said " bringing up matt ryan and tony romo in a thread about the bears." still doesn't refute any of the points I made. do you think the packers would be equally prolific if they swapped Rodgers for Eli?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cuz hes a mediocre quarterback whose perfected the chuck and duck and relied upon superior teams. You see what hes been doin this year with a below average team around him.

Eli manning is not an elite quarterback. Never has been. Never will be.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cuz hes a mediocre quarterback whose perfected the chuck and duck and relied upon superior teams. You see what hes been doin this year with a below average team around him.

Eli manning is not an elite quarterback. Never has been. Never will be.
    Obviously you don't know what an elite QB is.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...M/MannEl00.htm

That is an elite QB.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I assumed it was obvious this thread was me poking fun at trying to make any real reads on anything after three weeks.

My actual Superbowl is...

Seattle vs Denver

Kaepernick is looking like a fraud, but...it is early.

Thread Information