Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm suddenly became a troll, somthing like 8 years I'm in this site and just now all of a sudden I'm a troll, very rational thinking... tbh you all say troll because you would like to living in denial...
    The fact that you have a picture of tony parker watching the ray allen three as an avatar tells me everything. Who the does that. So depressed over the finals and you chose to use that avatar. Not to mention the fact your username is kobyz and you have "why Pop why, why Manu why, why Pop why..." as a sig. And still, like 4 months later still making emo posts. You are just some troll just rubbing it our faces.
    And if you truly are not a troll (which I doubt), get...the... ...over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Troll or not, kobyz deliberately makes a mockery out of a genuine problem in society: depression and suicidal thoughts.

Because of that, he is lower than pond s and should be beaten senseless for it.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's it like to throw away an NBA championship...TWICE? Only Manu knows the answer to that question.
    Or maybe THREE? The Derek Fisher shot?
    i haven't looked at basketball all summer since game 7. i started to boycott game 7 cuz i really didn't believe we'd win. i may not look at bball for the first month or so. if we get back the finals it's cool, cuz the spurs are still my team(i don't jump from team to team like 90% of current nba "fans"). they'll be my team when they hit the lottery in a few years or so, but popovich screwed us in june. if he and ginobli isn't to blame, then who is?
    Exactly. They ed up the most therefore they are mostly responsible like I've been saying all along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. They ed up the most therefore they are mostly responsible like I've been saying all along.

the haters.. we don't WIN 3 without him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that you have a picture of tony parker watching the ray allen three as an avatar tells me everything. Who the does that. So depressed over the finals and you chose to use that avatar. Not to mention the fact your username is kobyz and you have "why Pop why, why Manu why, why Pop why..." as a sig. And still, like 4 months later still making emo posts. You are just some troll just rubbing it our faces.
    Plus his name, KOBYZ? He is obviously an LA fan as I said before and a Kobe fan. Either that just a re ed KOBE fan which some LA fans are. He is a troll and likes to try and stir things up IMO. I agree with you fully.

the haters.. we don't WIN 3 without him
    Yes he helped out alot! We sure as don't win without Tim or Tony either, BRUCE and Horry for one of those! I agree he was a huge part of a few runs though! But you can say we would not win so and so without so and so over and over. It's a team game! Some shine in key moments though and he has for some time! Last year he sucked though (Not all the time but alot) and was horrible in the finals pretty much, outside of that Manu is the ING MAN! He is my third fave Spur ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .4 was just a one in a million shot. manu had nothing to do with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most responsible.

you must be a joy to know in reality where you can actually act on this punitive need of yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's the most emotional, sad, painful picture ever, i use it as monument to the biggest tragedy of all time... and i'm not depressed, i'm hurt, not every hurt is depression, my hurt is much more larger, deeper and real than depression...
    my username is kobyz cause that is my real name, not only that lakers star has that name "Kobe" over the world, if you didn't know...
    i'm not emo and not making emo posts, emo should be someone who is freak that act overemotionally, i'm not a freak and my act is not overemotionally, my act is fitting the situation...
    by you saying "get...the... ...over it" i suspect you not a true Spurs fan, cause what happened is not somthing that you can even think on getting over, ask timvp...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's the most emotional, sad, painful picture ever, i use it as monument to the biggest tragedy of all time... and i'm not depressed, i'm hurt, not every hurt is depression, my hurt is much more larger, deeper and real than depression...
    my username is kobyz cause that is my real name, not only that lakers star has that name "Kobe" over the world, if you didn't know...
    i'm not emo and not making emo posts, emo should be someone who is freak that act overemotionally, i'm not a freak and my act is not overemotionally, my act is fitting the situation...
    by you saying "get...the... ...over it" i suspect you not a true Spurs fan, cause what happened is not somthing that you can even think on getting over, ask timvp...
    Would you stfu already you , real life is out here.... Real going on and a world outside of a ing game. TIMVP said life to him has never been better right now, you are acting like your life is over from a ing game! You emo man up and grow a already and move on.

LOL a true SPURS fan pointing him out, guess our lives are supposed to end now because of a game and we should suffer forever and ever from this ? Get real you jerk and grow up some, get a ing life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you stfu already you , real life is out here.... Real going on and a world outside of a ing game. TIMVP said life to him has never been better right now, you are acting like your life is over from a ing game! You emo man up and grow a already and move on.

LOL a true SPURS fan pointing him out, guess our lives are supposed to end now because of a game and we should suffer forever and ever from this ? Get real you jerk and grow up some, get a ing life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *squaaaawk* I'm so depressed the Spurs lost

*squaaaawk* Life isn't worth living

*squaaaawk* Won't someone sympathize or agree with me? Please?

*whistle*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so now you are saying i'm not a true spurs fan? you dude. I've been to the 1999 river parade when i was 5 years old, seen them hoist 4 les, been through the tough times like .4, manu foul and 28 seconds, and you have the nerve to tell me i'm not a true spurs fan cause i'm not making sad posts everyday? you. You think I'm not mad about what happened in the finals? I think about that at the most random times. I think about it almost everyday. I get mad if they replay it on nbatv. It never goes away. By get over it i meant to stop letting it get in the way in your life. At the end of the day it's a sport. You wanna know what happened in San Antonio the day after game 7? we moved on, everyone went back to work and life continued. There's more important things in life. If you think game 6 is "the biggest tragedy of all time" you must not live life much. That quote is a disgusting overstatement compared to that happens in the real non-sports world, and even then it's not even the worst loss in sports history. I agree what timvp said, but i'm sure he's doing other things instead of making sad posts everyday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, we're all fans (and Kobyz a freakshow) but don't talk about knowing hard times when your entire life has been covered by the aegis of Duncan's career. Perennial contention is not hard times. Cellar-dwelling is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, we're all fans (and Kobyz a freakshow) but don't talk about knowing hard times when your entire life has been covered by the aegis of Duncan's career. Perennial contention is not hard times. Cellar-dwelling is.
    That is true. We have it good. Something kobyz can't seem to understand. The point is I'm still a fan after 28 seconds and will be if we bounce lottery balls for 10 years straight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so now you are saying i'm not a true spurs fan? you dude. I've been to the 1999 river parade when i was 5 years old, seen them hoist 4 les, been through the tough times like .4, manu foul and 28 seconds, and you have the nerve to tell me i'm not a true spurs fan cause i'm not making sad posts everyday? you. You think I'm not mad about what happened in the finals? I think about that at the most random times. I think about it almost everyday. I get mad if they replay it on nbatv. It never goes away. By get over it i meant to stop letting it get in the way in your life. At the end of the day it's a sport. You wanna know what happened in San Antonio the day after game 7? we moved on, everyone went back to work and life continued. There's more important things in life. If you think game 6 is "the biggest tragedy of all time" you must not live life much. That quote is a disgusting overstatement compared to that happens in the real non-sports world, and even then it's not even the worst loss in sports history. I agree what timvp said, but i'm sure he's doing other things instead of making sad posts everyday.
    at first you sounded like someone that the loss and what happened doesn't bother him so much, now you statrting to sound a little different, that you indeed experience the pain, but still i think what you describe in this post suitable more to a 0.4 or Manu foul type disappointments, but the last disappointment is on a way other level, somthing you can't move on from, somthing that is most cruel life can be...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    emo parrot with the same old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, one of the cruelest things in life is your team losing a ball game, not the daily global occurrences of, you know, rape, murder, torture, starvation, etc. Nope, losing a basketball game is so much more cruel than anything imaginable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this seriously have 8 pages? It's just another emo 6 thread. Timvp or not (No offense) it was the past, we can all move on. I already have. Let's get amped for another season of NBA Basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, one of the cruelest things in life is your team losing a ball game, not the daily global occurrences of, you know, rape, murder, torture, starvation, etc. Nope, losing a basketball game is so much more cruel than anything imaginable
    no, being on the verge of heaven, to have unmatched and the most amazing joy already placing in your hands and than all slipp away in the most heartbreaking, unacceptable, sad way, that is one of the cruelest things in life... it's a psychological thing even if image wise it's not seems the most cruel, but it is...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, being on the verge of heaven, to have unmatched and the most amazing joy already placing in your hands and than all slipp away in the most heartbreaking, unacceptable, sad way, that is one of the cruelest things in life... it's a psychological thing even if image wise it's not seems the most cruel, but it is...
    Total BS.
    We have your number!
    You are no real Spurs fan.
    Real Spurs fans do not act like you at all, we have more class than that. You give Spur fans a bad name, you should be ashamed of yourself, troll!
    Why haven't you offed yourself yet?

Kobyz =
    &
    TGY =

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look on the bright side Spursfan.

My neighbor Sarah is still cute

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel u kobyz. Even if no one else does. Pain and suffering is all relative anyway. The spurs are the only thing I have in this dump of a world and they pissed on my head while evil prevailed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still attention whoring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just watched the play when duncan slapped the floor,dam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really need to get laid dude

Thread Information