Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum

ended up going with this only 3 in stock

MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER DirectX 12 GTX 1660 SUPER VENTUS XS OC 6GB 192-Bit GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

$442 with tax
    JFC gpu prices suck, sorry you have to buy in this market. Tempted to sell my 1660 Super and say PC gaming since my PS5 is way more powerful anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My729.00 RTX 3080 looks pretty good about right now
    Prob get $1500 for that er on ebay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though I'm paranoid selling on ebay... I'd be giving ebay + PayPal a 13% cut just so they can side with the buyer and I get zero if he wants to scam me and say it's ed up or something. Love buying off ebay but would hate selling there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC gpu prices suck, sorry you have to buy in this market. Tempted to sell my 1660 Super and say PC gaming since my PS5 is way more powerful anyways.
    yeah my computer guy told me to jump on it or I might not see thia good a card for that price until the end of the year

i'm getting it directly from newegg so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah my computee guy told me to jump on it or I might not see thia good a card for that price until the end of the year
    You could buy them used off ebay for $300 or so, at least maybe 5 days ago last time I checked. God help us if ing ether is high the rest of the year. As soon as someone publicly exploits the PS5 or Series X to run unsigned code those will get turned into mining boxes too then.

It's a pretty good card for 1080p though. Only game it can't at least get close to 60 fps without major compromises is ty Cyberpunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could buy them used off ebay for $300 or so, at least maybe 5 days ago last time I checked. God help us if ing ether is high the rest of the year. As soon as someone publicly exploits the PS5 or Series X to run unsigned code those will get turned into mining boxes too then.

It's a pretty good card for 1080p though. Only game it can't at least get close to 60 fps without major compromises is ty Cyberpunk.
    nice

like I said just looking to play old games and internet

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol bb getting punked by derp. He’s not a gamer for starters. And second, hes just talking out of his ass.

Copy pasting got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol bb getting punked by derp. He’s not a gamer for starters. And second, hes just talking out of his ass.

Copy pasting got.
    um I'm not derp go tell your friend chumpducker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.pcgamer.com/more-playsta...e-this-spring/

More PlayStation games are coming to PC, starting with Days Gone this spring
    By Rich Stanton 2 hours ago

No, they didn't mention Bloodborne yet.

Sony today announced the next generation of its PlayStation VR headset, as part of which president and chief executive officer of Sony Interactive Entertainment Jim Ryan did the interview circuit. Talking to GQ the question of releasing PlayStation games on PC came up, and Ryan had only positive things to say. Sony, of course, traditionally did not publish PlayStation games on other platforms.

"A few things changed," says Ryan. "We find ourselves now in early 2021 with our development studios and the games that they make in better shape than they’ve ever been before. Particularly from the latter half of the PS4 cycle our studios made some wonderful, great games. There’s an opportunity to expose those great games to a wider audience and recognise the economics of game development, which are not always straightforward. The cost of making games goes up with each cycle, as the calibre of the IP has improved. Also, our ease of making it available to non-console owners has grown. So it’s a fairly straightforward decision for us to make."

TL; DR: making games is more expensive than ever. Sony likes making money from its games, and getting them on PC is easy. "A whole slate" of first-party les is apparently on the way, and the first game announced is open-world bike-'em-up Days Gone, coming "this spring."

Ryan goes on to specifically discuss the reception to Horizon Zero Dawn's release last year.

"We assessed the exercise in two ways. Firstly, in terms of the straightforward success of the activity of publishing the game on PC, people liked it and they bought it. We also looked at it through the lens of what the PlayStation community thought about it. There was no massive adverse reaction to it. So we will continue to take mission steps in this direction."

Jim Ryan's lucky I wasn't in the room, because after this I'd be shirtless screaming "Bloodborne when?!?" in his face, while a panicked PR tries to call security and placate me with an email statement. Jokes aside (it is not a joke) Sony's firstparty studios have produced dozens of exceptional exclusives for the various PlayStation platforms, and the prospect of something like the Uncharted series, or the God of War reboot, or Insomniac's brilliant Spider-Man games on PC... yeah, I'll have that.

Bloodborne first though. By the gods, bring Bloodborne to PC, please.

Get in here Joseph Kony, weren't you a big fan of this game? Guessing the next PS game to PC is MLB The Show 21. Damn if they ever bring God of War to PC and you can play it at 144fps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    https://www.pcgamer.com/more-playsta...e-this-spring/

More PlayStation games are coming to PC, starting with Days Gone this spring
    By Rich Stanton 2 hours ago

No, they didn't mention Bloodborne yet.

Sony today announced the next generation of its PlayStation VR headset, as part of which president and chief executive officer of Sony Interactive Entertainment Jim Ryan did the interview circuit. Talking to GQ the question of releasing PlayStation games on PC came up, and Ryan had only positive things to say. Sony, of course, traditionally did not publish PlayStation games on other platforms.

"A few things changed," says Ryan. "We find ourselves now in early 2021 with our development studios and the games that they make in better shape than they’ve ever been before. Particularly from the latter half of the PS4 cycle our studios made some wonderful, great games. There’s an opportunity to expose those great games to a wider audience and recognise the economics of game development, which are not always straightforward. The cost of making games goes up with each cycle, as the calibre of the IP has improved. Also, our ease of making it available to non-console owners has grown. So it’s a fairly straightforward decision for us to make."

TL; DR: making games is more expensive than ever. Sony likes making money from its games, and getting them on PC is easy. "A whole slate" of first-party les is apparently on the way, and the first game announced is open-world bike-'em-up Days Gone, coming "this spring."

Ryan goes on to specifically discuss the reception to Horizon Zero Dawn's release last year.

"We assessed the exercise in two ways. Firstly, in terms of the straightforward success of the activity of publishing the game on PC, people liked it and they bought it. We also looked at it through the lens of what the PlayStation community thought about it. There was no massive adverse reaction to it. So we will continue to take mission steps in this direction."

Jim Ryan's lucky I wasn't in the room, because after this I'd be shirtless screaming "Bloodborne when?!?" in his face, while a panicked PR tries to call security and placate me with an email statement. Jokes aside (it is not a joke) Sony's firstparty studios have produced dozens of exceptional exclusives for the various PlayStation platforms, and the prospect of something like the Uncharted series, or the God of War reboot, or Insomniac's brilliant Spider-Man games on PC... yeah, I'll have that.

Bloodborne first though. By the gods, bring Bloodborne to PC, please.

Get in here Joseph Kony, weren't you a big fan of this game? Guessing the next PS game to PC is MLB The Show 21. Damn if they ever bring God of War to PC and you can play it at 144fps.

yes. I loved that game tbh. if you like Ghost of Tsushima you may like it also, as it's basically the same game with zombies/guns/motorcycles in place of mongols/swords/horses

really hoping we eventually get Bloodborne on PC at some point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Gamers Nexus ting all over the i9-11900k, that has two cores less and is $110 more expensive than the faster i9-10900k.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Days Gone coming to Steam in an hour. And for Pirate Master Race, no Denuvo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man cant even get hands on latest gpu, seems like everywhere is sold out once supplies are restocked

no way im paying overpriced for previous technology

parts been sitting in boxes for a year now, might as well sell them and wait for am5...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like I bought the last available RTX3080

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like I bought the last available RTX3080
    Can't believe these things actually sell at $2200 now on ebay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe these things actually sell at $2200 now on ebay.
    Didn't give much more than that for my entire PC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really sad that it's still a struggle to grab a 3080. Smh Glad I was able to get one right away and avoid the circus.

Plenty of stock by November 2020 they said..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao '95 256kb laptop prices for a GPU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really sad that it's still a struggle to grab a 3080. Smh Glad I was able to get one right away and avoid the circus.

Plenty of stock by November 2020 they said..
    Fixed my stepbrother's computer a couple months ago and wanted to steal 1 of his 2 3080's out of his AW desktop. He would've never noticed... SMH

They might've been 3070's now that I think of it but still...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fixed my stepbrother's computer a couple months ago and wanted to steal 1 of his 2 3080's out of his AW desktop. He would've never noticed... SMH

They might've been 3070's now that I think of it but still...
    2? Why would anyone run 2 outside of bitmining?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2? Why would anyone run 2 outside of bitmining?
    Because the kid got grants while in college and decided he needed a computer whose specs exceed anything he'll use it for. I shook my head when I opened up the case, which was ludicrous too, and looked inside.

He loves his video games but it doesn't look like he'll have much time to game now that he graduated last month and is in his MD residency now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be rendering instead of gaming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah my computer guy told me to jump on it or I might not see thia good a card for that price until the end of the year

i'm getting it directly from newegg so
    You're a big Shadowrun fan, right? GOG has the Shadowrun Trilogy free right now. Never played any of the new games, are they worth checking out?

https://www.gog.com/#giveaway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a big Shadowrun fan, right? GOG has the Shadowrun Trilogy free right now. Never played any of the new games, are they worth checking out?

https://www.gog.com/#giveaway
    The only one I played was the Genesis version back in 92-93

If you like RPGs, you really can't go wrong here and this is the inspiration and bedrock for Cyberpunk.

Thread Information