Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently downloading Robocop..
    Any good? Looks like it has a lot of potential to be fun. Can't wait for the 9th when Like a Dragon Gaiden drops on PC Game Pass. Will probably play Lies of P with the rest of the month I buy for Gaiden after finishing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSync compatible just means it doesn't have the GSync module and effectively uses FreeSync and has been certified by Nvidia. Thank god FreeSync pretty much killed off GSync so you're not forced to stick to one gpu vendor by the monitor you buy any more.
    It was hilarious that Nvidia fanboys said, "No, VRR is a complicated process. It's not just a switch that Nvidia can flip and be compatible with Freesync." And then one day Nvidia was like, "Btw we flipped a switch and now our GPUs are FSync compatible."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently downloading Robocop..
    So does it have Scene 27?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any good? Looks like it has a lot of potential to be fun. Can't wait for the 9th when Like a Dragon Gaiden drops on PC Game Pass. Will probably play Lies of P with the rest of the month I buy for Gaiden after finishing it.
    It really is good if you love RoboCop. The fan service is what made me decide to play it. The only thing that bugs me is the blood splattering when you shoot someone, it just looks crappy as is. Hopefully they start modding the game

I got it a day before release, thanks IGG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is good if you love RoboCop. The fan service is what made me decide to play it. The only thing that bugs me is the blood splattering when you shoot someone, it just looks crappy as is. Hopefully they start modding the game

I got it a day before release, thanks IGG
    Be careful with IGG man, they have been known to add their own DLLs to releases. Skidrowrelaoaded.com and ovagames have been my gotos the last 2-3 years. DODI Repacks and Fitgirl Repacks too sometimes, especially now with a 12th gen i5 instead of the fourth gen Xeon I was using before since Fitgirl's repacks are so compressed they take hours to install without a good cpu.

Thread Information