Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    stop semen shielding Chokey Romo

he's top 10 in active players for game winning drives
    he's also conveniently top 10 in games played

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    you should put the pats a lot lower than that now that we lost Mayo for the whole season and Talib for hopefully some just some weeks.. aside of es we should have a dline where none is more than a sopho in the next game..

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    you should put the pats a lot lower than that now that we lost Mayo for the whole season and Talib for hopefully some just some weeks.. aside of es we should have a dline where none is more than a sopho in the next game..
    Yeah, but looking at that schedule of yours, it's not exactly intimidating in regards to the offenses you'll face. Buffalo, Cleveland, Miami twice, Baltimore, Carolina, Pittsburgh (on the upswing though), and Houston which is all out of whack at the moment. Denver is in there as well, so that's the only team for certain that will most likely you light your defense up.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    KC just opened up a can of whoop-ass on my boys, but they are still smoke and mirrors. It was a 7-7 game and all of their points came off turnovers after that. Their offense is just terrible. They're lucky Pryor reverted to natural instincts after the first 6 sacks
    Exactly. KC is just the classic 'play it close, don't make mistakes, strong defense, strong running game, game manager Quarterback' time team that gets a 12-4/13-3 season out of the blue and then loses in the playoffs to a team with a better quarterback.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Still can't believe how decimated the Packers are...

Thread Information