Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    running backs are basically like the pawns of football. very expendable, a dime a dozen, etc. so really no need to waste a good intelligent white man by having him play such a brutal, injury-prone position. there's plenty of half-witted black men with required athleticism.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    blacks are dumb, but these billionaire and intelligent frost king owners are drafting them with lottery picks and putting their franchise in their hands and seeing success. but these same frost kings can't for the life of them find one, ONE, ooooonnne white boy with the skills to run the ball. its not that hard, doggies. take the ball from the quarterback, find the hole, hit it and go.

if there was a pe ion for owners to keep a roster spot open for white runningbacks, i'd sign that in a heartbeat. its a shame that i'm going to die and never see a beast white running back. the best these neantherdals can do is herp n derp their chunky butts through traffic and open up room for the finesse and skilled black back...sad thing is even the fullback position is getting phased out because they ed that up, smh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    running backs are basically like the pawns of football. very expendable, a dime a dozen, etc. so really no need to waste a good intelligent white man by having him play such a brutal, injury-prone position. there's plenty of half-witted black men with required athleticism.
    horrible excuse. excuses are the tools of the incompetent, doggie. i refuse to believe any white boy with an ounce of pride or some athletic ability will bow down at the feet of a nubian gawd and declare him superior, i refuse. stop with the excuses and get ya lazy ass out on the field and compete!

look at us. we didn't stop going for that qb position and look at us now, 12-15 black qb's started this year in spite of the hate. if we can do it, why can't ya'll?

why would a white, athletic guy try to play the most injury-riddled position on the football team? that guy would be better used as a LB or WR, somewhere that requires intelligence and a good understanding of football. "take the ball and run towards the shiny!" falls way below that threshold.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    it isn't some revelation to say that big picture, blacks are more athletic. there are outliers, sure. but lets be real. bo jackson, adrian peterson, jim brown, randy moss. absolute physical freaks. what about Lawrence taylor. look at basketball. has any white guy ever sniffed the athletic echelon of a LeBron? an amare stoudemire? blake is a half breed. dr j? MJ? kobe?

so it isn't surprising where a position where the size/speed combination is desired is dominated by blacks. same with corners. there are some good white receivers for sure, Jordy is a physical beast. but still, by in large, the black man has been the superior athlete. why is this an argument?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they didn't have a really good defense and a really good running game. The passing game carried them year
    more revisionist history
    revisionist history? peterson ran for about 1400 yards and 18 touchdowns, and had his most productive receiving career of his season, with over 40 catches and over 400 yards. their defense was #10 in scoring, allowing less than 20 ppg. i think that qualifies as a good defense. oh, they were also #1 in the league in sacks and were averaging nearly 2 turnovers forced per game.

give me a break. peterson had as many all purpose yards as lynch did with more touchdowns, and favre threw for 3 more TD's and had about 600 more yards than Wilson did. and this was one of Favre's best seasons of his career (best by qb rating). so ok, i'll conceded Wilson so far hasn't been as good as Brett Favre as his best. that doesn't make him a so-called game manager that can never become an elite qb

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it isn't some revelation to say that big picture, blacks are more athletic. there are outliers, sure. but lets be real. bo jackson, adrian peterson, jim brown, randy moss. absolute physical freaks. what about Lawrence taylor. look at basketball. has any white guy ever sniffed the athletic echelon of a LeBron? an amare stoudemire? blake is a half breed. dr j? MJ? kobe?

so it isn't surprising where a position where the size/speed combination is desired is dominated by blacks. same with corners. there are some good white receivers for sure, Jordy is a physical beast. but still, by in large, the black man has been the superior athlete. why is this an argument?
    phelps is a pretty good athlete, I hear.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    athletic white people play different sports

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    phelps is a pretty good athlete, I hear.
    yes. because i said there has never been and never will be a great white athlete. also, lol swimming. white's dominate hockey too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    why would a white, athletic guy try to play the most injury-riddled position on the football team? that guy would be better used as a LB or WR, somewhere that requires intelligence and a good understanding of football. "take the ball and run towards the shiny!" falls way below that threshold.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The absence of quality white running backs in the NFL is not because "athletic white people play different sports," as The Reckoning said. That's re ed.

I wish we as society could advance to the point where we are completely comfortable admitting that white people are athletically inferior to black people (generally speaking - and excluding Strongman compe ions where dem Nordic/Master Race/Viking genetics are superior). Only when we reach that point will we then be comfortable admitting that black people shouldn't be allowed to make important decisions requiring logic/reason/calculations/problem solving/etc. (no racist)

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    revisionist history? peterson ran for about 1400 yards and 18 touchdowns, and had his most productive receiving career of his season, with over 40 catches and over 400 yards. their defense was #10 in scoring, allowing less than 20 ppg. i think that qualifies as a good defense. oh, they were also #1 in the league in sacks and were averaging nearly 2 turnovers forced per game.

give me a break. peterson had as many all purpose yards as lynch did with more touchdowns, and favre threw for 3 more TD's and had about 600 more yards than Wilson did. and this was one of Favre's best seasons of his career (best by qb rating). so ok, i'll conceded Wilson so far hasn't been as good as Brett Favre as his best. that doesn't make him a so-called game manager that can never become an elite qb
    Here are the Vikings rushing and passing stats from 2009:
    13th in rushing yards per game (119.9), 9th in rushing touchdowns (19), and 21st in yards per carry (4.1)

8th in passing yards per game (259.8), 2nd in passing touchdowns (34), and 7th in yards per pass attempt (8.0)

What kind of a mongoloid says a team ranked 21st in yards per carry has a "really good" running game

moving the goalposts from "really good" defense to "good" defense
    using really vague words that can't be proven or disproven

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    A.P: 1,383 yards and 18 TDs. Terrible.

Viking Defense was a top ten defense that year, number 2 overall in rushing defense. Terrible. Favre carried them to victory.
    Vikings: 21st in yards per carry. Amazing

Russell Wilson fanbois really struggle with team rushing stats vs. individual rushing stats

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Here are the Vikings rushing and passing stats from 2009:
    13th in rushing yards per game (119.9), 9th in rushing touchdowns (19), and 21st in yards per carry (4.1)

8th in passing yards per game (259.8), 2nd in passing touchdowns (34), and 7th in yards per pass attempt (8.0)

What kind of a mongoloid says a team ranked 21st in yards per carry has a "really good" running game

moving the goalposts from "really good" defense to "good" defense
    using really vague words that can't be proven or disproven
    so if those vikings had a good defense and a really good running game, wasn't favre just a product of the team? i mean they had the beast named Sidney Rice who was drawing fitzgerald comparisons
    got. trying to move MY own goalposts then accuses me of moving goalposts
    peterson ran for 1383 yards and received over 400
    1800 all purpose yards from a running back brushed off
    favre's resurgent season must have been due to the BEAST sidney rice aka larry fitzgerald

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The fastest white American ever as far as 100m times goes is Kevin Little with his 10.13.

The high school record is 10.01 held by Afro American Jeff Demps. There have been tons of black sprinters run faster than 10.13. Right there is why we don't see great white backs, they don't have the jets. And if they do have some quicks they are little guys lacking power.

There has never been a national caliber white sprinter in the NFL. While we've seen...

Ollie Matson
    Ron Brown
    Frank Budd
    Ray Norton
    Gerald Tinker
    Larry Burton
    James Jett
    Jeff Demps
    Henry Carr
    Bob Hayes
    Sam Graddy

.....all black Olympic sprinters play in the NFL.

The difference in speed is huge.

Big burly 215 pound Curtis ey a 1000 yard rusher with the Colts, an NCAA 60 champ. Both 220 pounders Herschel Walker and Bo Jackson ran 9.5 100yards as high schoolers as did 230 pounder Marcus Dupree. We simply don't see that size/speed combo with white athletes.

Look at Randy Moss. Terrell Owens, Calvin Johnson, all tall and fast, where is the white tall and fast?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-18-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Thread Information