Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    oh yea, forgot about that bum flacco. romo is a hybrid of monkey and neantherdal. he is mobile and can create plays with his legs but he will go cro-magnon and throw a INT instead of throwing it away.
    oh yeah, you forgot the most recent superbowl winner?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    did you just say neanderthal manning never won a sb?

he didn't win it alone, did he? the neantherdal chucked up a lucky pass that tyree caught and was carried by a solid running game and hall of fame defenses. glorified game manger. look at him now without a running game and defense, exposed lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    oh yeah, you forgot the most recent superbowl winner?
    yea i did. dude is bum. i remember all the talk about him being elite last year and you hardly hear the guys name at all lol.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yea i did. dude is bum. i remember all the talk about him being elite last year and you hardly hear the guys name at all lol.
    you know what. flacco, eli are both playing like and deserved to be laughed at. but they've both won superbowls. both of them take their game to another level in the playoffs, and not by monkeyballing

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he didn't win it alone, did he? the neantherdal chucked up a lucky pass that tyree caught and was carried by a solid running game and hall of fame defenses. glorified game manger. look at him now without a running game and defense, exposed lol
    what about in 2011? eli is stone cold in the postseason. and if you quit misspelling neanderthal maybe you can be taken slightly more seriously

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you know what. flacco, eli are both playing like and deserved to be laughed at. but they've both won superbowls. both of them take their game to another level in the playoffs, and not by monkeyballing
    they didn't do . the strength of both thoses teams were the defenses. game managing is what they do best and this year proves it. when they don't have elite defenses, they turn into cromagnon men. peyton and brady are both kickin' ass with mediocre defenses.

what about in 2011? eli is stone cold in the postseason. and if you quit misspelling neanderthal maybe you can be taken slightly more seriously
    lol i like spelling it like that and its easier for me to type. i can't go back to 2011, all i can go off of is this year. 2013...and what i'm seeing is horrible play and people giving these bums passes because they were part of championship teams.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they didn't do . the strength of both thoses teams were the defenses. game managing is what they do best and this year proves it. when they don't have elite defenses, they turn into cromagnon men. peyton and brady are both kickin' ass with mediocre defenses.

lol i like spelling it like that and its easier for me to type. i can't go back to 2011, all i can go off of is this year. 2013...and what i'm seeing is horrible play and people giving these bums passes because they were part of championship teams.
    funny, because all i'm seeing is the Neanderthal qb's as MVP candidates and monkeyballers struggling outside of Russell Wilson and Terrelle Pryor (minus the chiefs game, of course )

and its irrelevant which way is easier to type.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    funny, because all i'm seeing is the Neanderthal qb's as MVP candidates and monkeyballers struggling outside of Russell Wilson and Terrelle Pryor (minus the chiefs game, of course )

and its irrelevant which way is easier to type.
    irrelevant to you but to me it means a lot.

of course you see them as mvp's because the qb is the sexy position, no . the real mvp of last year's superbowl was jacoby jones. besides, there are more neantherdal qb's than monkey qb's but thats changing right in front of our eyes. your team even joined the movement. the future of the qb position is shifting as we can see and the neantherdal qb is going to be a thing of the past. so in 5 years when 80% of the starting qb's are black, we will have our black superbowl qb mvp too

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    irrelevant to you but to me it means a lot.

of course you see them as mvp's because the qb is the sexy position, no . the real mvp of last year's superbowl was jacoby jones. besides, there are more neantherdal qb's than monkey qb's but thats changing right in front of our eyes. your team even joined the movement. the future of the qb position is shifting as we can see and the neantherdal qb is going to be a thing of the past. so in 5 years when 80% of the starting qb's are black, we will have our black superbowl qb mvp too
    i'm well aware my team has a monkeyballer. he also suffered a concussion in game 3 of the season on a designed run. what's funny is, every monkeyballer that comes in is good at monkeyballing. the only ones that have a chance to last in the league are the one's that develop the neanderthal side of the game. this is why i'm a fan of Wilson, he actually shows signs of being a great passer. what i need to see is once their offensive line gets back to being stable, will he resist his primal urges and continue to develop?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'm well aware my team has a monkeyballer. he also suffered a concussion in game 3 of the season on a designed run. what's funny is, every monkeyballer that comes in is good at monkeyballing. the only ones that have a chance to last in the league are the one's that develop the neanderthal side of the game. this is why i'm a fan of Wilson, he actually shows signs of being a great passer. what i need to see is once their offensive line gets back to being stable, will he resist his primal urges and continue to develop?
    what we're seeing is a new breed of monkeyballer. concussions are part of the game too. hopefully the raiders can build a solid o-line, he won't suffer anymore concussions. the league is getting faster and faster every year and elite qb's don't grown on trees. teams see the trend of having a monkeyballer. one of the best qb's in college is black and he's only a freshman!!! manziel is an albino monkeyballer too and people LOVE him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i haven't watched much football outside of the cowboys this year. how was pryor playing before the concussion? how was he doing with that ty o line? imagine if ya'll had matt flynn back there instead

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i haven't watched much football outside of the cowboys this year. how was pryor playing before the concussion? how was he doing with that ty o line? imagine if ya'll had matt flynn back there instead
    ive already voiced my hatred for Flynn and I like Pryor.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    not to mention, freeman is a monkeyballer

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Pryor has played well in Oakland given the cir stances. What has the fan base excited is how he is throwing the ball from the pocket. Problem is, out line can't create a pocket. At least not the third unit we have out there. Especially against a front like the chiefs. THAT was brutal to watch

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Pryor has played well in Oakland given the cir stances. What has the fan base excited is how he is throwing the ball from the pocket. Problem is, out line can't create a pocket. At least not the third unit we have out there. Especially against a front like the chiefs. THAT was brutal to watch
    did you not see the redskins interior o line get blown up by dallas' 3rd string d line? hard to step up in a pocket when the middle is coming down. its a rebuilding year anyways and every skins fan will tell you we overachieved last year by winning 7 straight and the giants choking.

what no one talks about is the cap penalty that has affected our last two offseasons but it forced us to sign contracts cap friendly for the future. we should be able to add 4-6 quality players this offseason and we get our first round pick back in 2014 so im liking where we are heading.

Yeah griffin has sucked at passing so far this season but we all saw last year how accurate he was not only with the short/intermediate passes but he had at least 6 deep balls over 40 yards too. The read option and all the criticism it takes does slow down the pass rush though so I think we still need to have the threat of it but we aren't an option offense like you suggest. We ran it 16% of the time last year and this year its right around 12%.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Yeah your line does suck , I saw it first hand but its not like ours is any better. Trent is a beast and a top 5 LT but other than that, we have perennial backups and 3 stringers playing and overachieving (tyler polumbus, lichty, chris chest ). Our center is solid but an upgrade there wouldn't hurt either. We also need a playmaking WR opposite Pierre as well because Hank isn't developing into the playmaker we thought he would be coming out of Tha U.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    For as smart as RG3 is, Ill admit he needs to shut the up though. Stop talking to the media and stop trying to please the media/fans. Just let your game do the talking. His diva act is pretty damn annoying and it all started with the "All in for Week One" bull tbh. He needs to take some lessons from shanny and learn not to say anything to the media or he will be one of the leagues most hated players in a few months

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah your line does suck , I saw it first hand but its not like ours is any better. Trent is a beast and a top 5 LT but other than that, we have perennial backups and 3 stringers playing and overachieving (tyler polumbus, lichty, chris chest ). Our center is solid but an upgrade there wouldn't hurt either. We also need a playmaking WR opposite Pierre as well because Hank isn't developing into the playmaker we thought he would be coming out of Tha U.
    in the 2nd half of the chiefs game, the guy we had lining up at center had never played center in the NFL or even in college and got called for an illegal snap tbh. that's how bad its gotten. we are starting our 3rd tackle at left tackle (who hadn't played left tackle since like 08) and our 5th tackle at right tackle. its pretty bad here dude.

and cap penalty. about 1/3 of our cap this year is dead money for guys like DHB, Seymour, Palmer, etc

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    in the 2nd half of the chiefs game, the guy we had lining up at center had never played center in the NFL or even in college and got called for an illegal snap tbh. that's how bad its gotten. we are starting our 3rd tackle at left tackle (who hadn't played left tackle since like 08) and our 5th tackle at right tackle. its pretty bad here dude.

and cap penalty. about 1/3 of our cap this year is dead money for guys like DHB, Seymour, Palmer, etc
    the boys and skins both got ed by that penalty tbh

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    the boys and skins both got ed by that penalty tbh
    Yeah and at people saying it wasn't collusion. Every team in yh league did the same thing but Mara wanted to us. We got the worst of it tho, 36mill in cap space taken from us in two years is ALOT and slows the rebuild. It conveniently came the day before FA too when Mara knew we were gonna get RG3. At least we got garçon from it tho

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    so boiled down he's not a guy that can be successful from the pocket and is dependent on running to be successful. which is exactly what we all said from the start, and his supporters kept saying "nah he only runs when he needs to, he doesn't look to run." then he ran for 800 yards his rookie year and ended up with a torn acl for his troubles. now he comes back, tries to not run, sucks ass, and says "oh i gotta start running more." he's done. just another one

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    so boiled down he's not a guy that can be successful from the pocket and is dependent on running to be successful. which is exactly what we all said from the start, and his supporters kept saying "nah he only runs when he needs to, he doesn't look to run." then he ran for 800 yards his rookie year and ended up with a torn acl for his troubles. now he comes back, tries to not run, sucks ass, and says "oh i gotta start running more." he's done. just another one
    Congrats on your induction to the ST kkkkrew. What it boils down to is that the Redskins oline sucks and doesn't even maintain a pocket for him. RG3 proved he has accuracy last season.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Congrats on your induction to the ST kkkkrew. What it boils down to is that the Redskins oline sucks and doesn't even maintain a pocket for him. RG3 proved he has accuracy last season.
    What's funny is that I didn't mention race in that post and you call that my induction to the kkkrew. He's a running qb who relies all too much mobility which is why he won't last. Nice try though. Can't keep playing the race card. Deck is running out
    Last edited by spurraider21; 10-20-2013 at 12:12 AM.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    With the Redskins top 10 pick in the 2014 NFL draft the Rams select...

RG3 will get it together soon, and he will lead the redskins to there second division le
    i @ dat 2

Thread Information