My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    We need a score here.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Bandwagoner my ass.
    Guy with a Heat LeBron avatar and has been curiously absent from this board until this season when the Seahawks are predicted to be a Super Bowl team is not a bandwagoner? Yeah, right.

Let me guess, you only have one jersey and it's Russell Wilson's?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I hope they stop them. Hauschka fantasy points

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Beast Mode!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    We need a score here.
    And so it shall be

too bad I just traded for romo in fantasy so I'm not enjoying this as much as I would have

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Guy with a Heat LeBron avatar and has been curiously absent from this board until this season when the Seahawks are predicted to be a Super Bowl team is not a bandwagoner? Yeah, right.

Let me guess, you only have one jersey and it's Russell Wilson's?
    LeBron avatar means nothing. Haven't been hanging here much because of whiny es like you, but you got one thing right. I own one jersey and it's Russell Wilson. Had no desire to own any other jersey.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    As ty as the Cardinals' line is, Rashard the Bin Laden sympathizer runs more indecisively than anyone I've ever seen.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    LeBron avatar means nothing. Haven't been hanging here much because of whiny es like you, but you got one thing right. I own one jersey and it's Russell Wilson. Had no desire to own any other jersey.
    Bandwagoner and delusional Tea Party neocon

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sup ya'll. i see monkeyball is ting on neantherdalball tonight. palmer is trash.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Stinking Charger fan wins a game against a decent Colt team and he struts around like he won the Super Bowl.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yonivore reincarnated as a Seahawks fan

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Stinking Charger fan wins a game against a decent Colt team and he struts around like he won the Super Bowl.
    Riiiight.... if you'd actually read the forum, you'd realize I do the opposite of "strutting around" when it comes to the Chargers, tbh....

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I have no idea why the Seahawks didn't run the ball. WTF?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lyle Seindlein
    dumb jeebo Phoenix knuckle draggers who think he's a good center because he's a hard working local kid!
    the Cardinals having horrible interior pocket protection every year he's been the center
    limited neocon brain capacity incapable of putting two and two together

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Bottom line es is the Hawks are going to the SB and they're going to win it and then you can all kiss my ass.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Yeah, because you decided you didn't like the Seahawks until this season when they were picked to go to the Super Bowl. We see it happen in here every season. Some dip comes along, reps the current hot team and acts like they've been a fan of that team forever when they really haven't. Just admit that you hopped on the bandwagon and people will get off your back. It's when you deny it that we're going to talk .

Bottom line es is the Hawks are going to the SB and they're going to win it and then you can all kiss my ass.
    Except the part where no one has to give you any respect even if the Seahawks do win the Super Bowl because you decided to wait to open your mouth until they had a good team, rather than admit you liked them when they had bad teams as recently as 3-4 years ago.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'd tell you to kiss my ass if they don't but we both know you'll vanish from the NFL forum faster than cocaine off Lindsay Lohan's coffee table if/when Seattle loses in the playoffs

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Also the Heat LeBron avatar means a lot. You're trying to come up in here and act like you've been a Seahawks fan for a long time whilst people are calling you out for being a bandwagoner. Which you clearly are given the LeBron avatar. See, there are no real long time Heat fans anymore. You can't play that card even if you want to. LeBron changed that game with The Decision. If you're a Heat fan, you followed LeBron there. You probably pull some like "I always liked Wade too, when LeBron went there it just made sense for me to be a Heat fan." Don't you? Yep, I knew it.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Also the Heat LeBron avatar means a lot. You're trying to come up in here and act like you've been a Seahawks fan for a long time whilst people are calling you out for being a bandwagoner. Which you clearly are given the LeBron avatar. See, there are no real long time Heat fans anymore. You can't play that card even if you want to. LeBron changed that game with The Decision. If you're a Heat fan, you followed LeBron there. You probably pull some like "I always liked Wade too, when LeBron went there it just made sense for me to be a Heat fan." Don't you? Yep, I knew it.
    After Manning hangs 50 on your ass I'm sure you'll crawl back under your rock and won't be heard from again for a while.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    "Oh Carp!"

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    After Manning hangs 50 on your ass I'm sure you'll crawl back under your rock and won't be heard from again for a while.
    It's funny how I'm right because now we're talking about Manning and the Colts and not your 6-week old Seahawks fandom.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Who the are you?

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    lol at them calling the seahawk defense "predators"

Thread Information