1- Denver Broncos..tough loss on the road against a very good Colts team..horrible officiating + a su ious game from Manning + 4 turnovers + horrible coaching, yet still only lost by 1 possession, tbh(1)

2- New Orleans Saints..Bye Week(3)

3- Seattle Seahawks..first impressive game of the season for Game Manager Jeebo Wilson, tbh(4)

4- Kansas City Chiefs..good W in a tight game, defense is the best in the league..offense obviously could be a concern later in the year(5)

5- Indianapolis Colts..held on against a Broncos team that killed themselves with unforced turnovers..refs helped, tbh(6)

6- SF 49ers..good team, impressive W on the road, but still facing the dreaded SB loser curse, tbh(7)

7- GB Packers..winning without half your starting players is always impressive, regardless of opponent(8)

8- New England Patriots..offense looks horrible, defense is depleted by season-ending injuries(2)

9- Cincinnati Bengals..another close W, as usual(12)

10- Detroit Lions..tough loss against a good team(9)

11- Dallas Cowboys..dominant win, D looked great without Ware(15)

12- San Diego Chargers..expected W, looking solid, tbh(16)

13- Miami Dolphins..bad loss against a mediocre Bills team..hot start seems ages ago(10)

14- Baltimore Ravens..tough loss against a division rival on the road..offense still really bad, tbh(11)

15- Tennessee ans..couldn't keep up with a good 9ers team, Locker looked rusty(14)

16- New York Jets..one of the worst +.500 teams I've ever seen, tbh(22)

17- Carolina Panthers..they have had the easiest schedule in the NFC, but they're dominating their ty opponents, tbh..if they had a decent QB, they would be dangerous(21)

18- Chicago Bears..defense is shaky, Cutler is out for a while(13)

19- Atlanta Falcons..decent W against a bottom-feeder(19)

20- Cleveland Browns..Weeden is one of the most entertaining players in the league, tbh(17)

21- Arizona Cardinals..too many flaws on offense, tbh(20)

22- Philly Eagles..when the options for your ty system are Foles and Vick, you're in trouble, tbh(18)

23- Pittsburgh Steelers..looks like they're finally waking up(27)

24- Washington Redskins..RG3 is still as ugly as ever, but finally looked good on the field(28)

25- Buffalo Bills..solid W on the road, tbh(26)

26- Oakland Raiders..Bye week, teams behind them won(23)

27- Houston Texans..close game, encouraging, tbh(24)

28- St. Louis Rams..is the Tebow era about to begin, tbh?(25)

29- Giants/Vikings

30- Giants/Vikings

31- TB Bucs..irrelevant team, tbh(29)

32- Baguars..same old, tbh(32)

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    17- Carolina Panthers..they have had the easiest schedule in the NFC, but they're dominating their ty opponents, tbh..if they had a decent QB, they would be dangerous(21)
    you clown we have the toughest schedule in the league for the second time in three years.

newton is legit. idk what it will take for your pussy bandwagon ass to give a player respect where it's due.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Dat Luck outplayed the Sheriff. Shouldn't have even been as close if Richardson didn't suck and Stone-hands Heyward-Bey caught the ball.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The only undefeated team probably deserves to be #1 at least for this week.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    The Colts have defeated 3 of the 4 best teams in the NFL and get a shot at KC later this year, yet the teaams they beat still get ranked ahead of them? Scoff, okay.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Colts have defeated 3 of the 4 best teams in the NFL and get a shot at KC later this year, yet the teaams they beat still get ranked ahead of them? Scoff, okay.
    Harlem thinks every good team outside of Denver is overrated so don't take it personal

I don't think the Colts are overrated at all, the Broncos and Seahawks post slightly superior advanced metrics and consistency, and the Chiefs are undefeated, tbh..

I was expecting more from them last night, though, it took a lot of Denver mistakes and officiating mistakes for just a 1 possession win, tbh..quality team, though, Luck is a top 5 QB..

Thread Information