San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You don't want my wife and Maalox in the same room. The wife walked in on us once when we were in the middle of my teacher student fantasy. Maalox was bending over telling me how I could change my D to an A by putting my D in that A.
    See what I mean xmas1997?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I might be taking a trip up to Houston soon. So if I'm in the area I will stop by.

silverblk mystix
    Hopefully early part of December either in San Antonio or Austin.
    Let us know if you are interested in this thread.
    It should be a fun cordial time for all and a chance to meet some real characters who you may only know from their posts either good or bad.
    If interested, please let us know your best available days, if you would prefer a place to eat, drink, or both.
    And which you prefer, Austin or San Antonio.
    And any other ideas you might have. I will update the list daily.

So far agreed:

xmas1997
    Mouse
    Silverblkmystic
    SA210

Hey xmas - your biggest mistake - is putting our names on the list - this will guarantee - that no one will go.

I really appreciate your effort but I don't think you understand this place yet.

Here is what I can offer to do to help - seriously.

I will withdraw my name - and have any poster PM you if they will attend on the condition that SBM - is NOT there.
    This will make it a much bigger success and hopefully everyone goes and enjoys this thing.

No worries - here - I would rather see this be a big success for you and maybe this will relax a lot of folks in here.

Have fun!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I might be taking a trip up to Houston soon. So if I'm in the area I will stop by.
    Aren't you in San Antonio?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Aren't you in San Antonio?
    No, that idiot spur/n/austin was lying about where I live. I live in the Rio Grande Valley.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I will withdraw my name
    Shock.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey xmas - your biggest mistake - is putting our names on the list - this will guarantee - that no one will go.

I really appreciate your effort but I don't think you understand this place yet.

Here is what I can offer to do to help - seriously.

I will withdraw my name - and have any poster PM you if they will attend on the condition that SBM - is NOT there.
    This will make it a much bigger success and hopefully everyone goes and enjoys this thing.

No worries - here - I would rather see this be a big success for you and maybe this will relax a lot of folks in here.

Have fun!
    I don't think it is that big of a deal.
    I cannot imagine grown adults, and especially those with families like you, would have such a problem with this.
    No matter how bad things got at SR, they were never so bad that fellow Spurs fans would not take an opportunity to meet, eat some great food, and have a few brewskis while chatting up the Spurs.

There were troll wars there too.
    Were the people over there just more mature or what? There were all age groups just like there are here.

Anyway, it really isn't that big a thing. If people want to go, then they are welcome, if not, then that is fine too.
    It's not like anyone is absolutely dying to meet me after all, not by a long shot.

And I'm not doing this to try to mediate either. I was only offering to do that for Blake, and only that one time. That idea was over with shortly after Blake squashed it weeks ago.

No, this is purely for fun, and to be sociable, and meet some of these anonymous posters, unless they prefer to remain anonymous.

If ten decide to go, then I think it will good to have it, but anything less then it should probably be called off.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    butthurt. ^^

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, that idiot spur/n/austin was lying about where I live. I live in the Rio Grande Valley.
    So does my father, Weslaco.

silverblk mystix

If you'd get upset at me not going - I could reconsider.

No big deal either way.

If more people go - because I opt out - cool!

If posters like Funt become upset because I opt out - I could go and have a great time.

No worries either way!

I had a feeling about you Funt!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    I want to meet in San Antonio, preferably behind Lowes off of 410/151

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    If you'd get upset at me not going - I could reconsider.

No big deal either way.

If more people go - because I opt out - cool!

If posters like Funt become upset because I opt out - I could go and have a great time.

No worries either way!

I had a feeling about you Funt!
    Shocked =/= upset.

silverblk mystix

Yes , you are upset - I understand - but it is for the overall good of the group!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, I will not be upset even if no one wants to come. And I am not singling anyone out.
    If no one wants to come, then that is merely the reality of it, no more and no less.
    People are making way too big a thing out of a simple get together.
    All that can be done is ask. If after people have thought about it, then they can say what and how, like Rob did.
    Then once at least ten are for sure, we can begin to figure out which city according to preference.
    Once that is decided then we can figure out what venue that most can afford.
    Then we can see which days are best, and post it.
    Simple.
    But IMHO if at least ten do not commit, then we call it off and try again another time.
    Equally simple.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What is your hypothesis as to why that is?

silverblk mystix
    What is your hypothesis as to why that is?

No hypothesis is necessary.
    It is just the truth - everyone has their reasons and it is all good - the truth is if I don't go - more posters would be willing to go.

Just trying to help out xmas - he is putting out the effort and he should be helped out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    It is just the truth - everyone has their reasons and it is all good - the truth is if I don't go - more posters would be willing to go.

Just trying to help out xmas - he is putting out the effort and he should be helped out.
    Will you reconsider if the gtg's at the Playboy Mansion?

silverblk mystix
    Will you reconsider if the gtg's at the Playboy Mansion?

lol

probably not because I might be the only one who could afford to donate enough to get in....sorry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I'll be in Dallas the first week of December, but will unfortunately have to be debauchery-free during that time

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You're right, no hypothesis is necessary. It would be interesting though to hear your thoughts on why ST posters would rather not attend a GTG that you were going to be at.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I appreciate it, but it really isn't necessary, those who come were going to, and those who weren't, were not.
    They all have their reasons. I'm not going to try to figure out why.
    They either want to have a little fun or they don't.
    Simple.

Thread Information