Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seems off to a great start. You have gotten one less person to go than when you started.

silverblk mystix
    You're right, no hypothesis is necessary. It would be interesting though to hear your thoughts on why ST posters would rather not attend a GTG that you were going to be at.

Most would have their own reasons - even while saying they don't take this place seriously - they would still have reasons -

lol

all the reasons are valid and no need to define them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most would have their own reasons - even while saying they don't take this place seriously - they would still have reasons -

lol

all the reasons are valid and no need to define them.
    Sounds like a fancy way of calling yourself an asshole who nobody wants to be around IMHO.

Seems off to a great start. You have gotten one less person to go than when you started.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll be in Dallas the first week of December, but will unfortunately have to be debauchery-free during that time
    I doubt it will be the first week.

I want to meet in San Antonio, preferably behind Lowes off of 410/151
    More than likely if it is in San Antonio, then a couple of excellent places food wise would be Chris Madrids or Chester's.

I know this makes you happy. I would expect nothing less from you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I doubt it will be the first week.

More than likely if it is in San Antonio, then a couple of excellent places food wise would be Chris Madrids or Chester's.

I know this makes you happy. I would expect nothing less from you.
    I am going to start calling you Obamacare because your rollout sucks.

silverblk mystix
    Sounds like a fancy way of calling yourself an asshole who nobody wants to be around IMHO.

Sounds like a contradiction doesn't it?

People consider me an asshole - yet they don't take the place seriously?

They must be very serious if they have reasons for avoiding someone they never met.

And it has nothing to do with "my" reasons. I have no problem meeting anyone and would absolutely have a blast regardless of who attends.

What you are having trouble with is "your" reasons.

You are the ones that seem to contradict yourselves - "oh I don't take any of this seriously"

and then suddenly...

"oh I don't really wanna meet anyone in person -yikes - let me remain anonymous"

Sounds like you should "state your reasons and your hypothesis" instead of asking me mine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Way to go. His mom died on Christmas day in 97. Way to rub it in.
    That explains the smell and lack of enthusiasm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ey fuzzy, off bro. I will beat the out of you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sounds like a contradiction doesn't it?

People consider me an asshole - yet they don't take the place seriously?

They must be very serious if they have reasons for avoiding someone they never met.

And it has nothing to do with "my" reasons. I have no problem meeting anyone and would absolutely have a blast regardless of who attends.

What you are having trouble with is "your" reasons.

You are the ones that seem to contradict yourselves - "oh I don't take any of this seriously"

and then suddenly...

"oh I don't really wanna meet anyone in person -yikes - let me remain anonymous"

Sounds like you should "state your reasons and your hypothesis" instead of asking me mine.
    Wrong. I don't even go to family GTG's let alone message board gatherings hosted by barely tolerable posters.

silverblk mystix
    Wrong. I don't even go to family GTG's let alone message board gatherings hosted by barely tolerable posters.

LOL

But you go raw dog on women after admitting you have STD's

Yeah - who wouldn't want to meet you and/or be judged by you!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL

But you go raw dog on women after admitting you have STD's

Yeah - who wouldn't want to meet you and/or be judged by you!

Now you got Koolaids in your mouth too? Anyone with any semblance of a functioning brain can read a post and sense the sarcasm. You and fake internet life on the other hand are on the defense, and desperately searching for anything to use as material as you and the other gots continue to get on by most posters you decide to with.

You still haven't found it in you to answer how it is that you are able to guard in Dominguez with all the sucking you do around Spurstalk.

silverblk mystix
    Now you got Koolaids in your mouth too? Anyone with any semblance of a functioning brain can read a post and sense the sarcasm. You and fake internet life on the other hand are on the defense, and desperately searching for anything to use as material as you and the other gots continue to get on by most posters you decide to with.

You still haven't found it in you to answer how it is that you are able to guard in Dominguez with all the sucking you do around Spurstalk.

Asian pussy is really butthurt ^ I guess the hurt never leaves you ^ rofl

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    check out my latest post...this DR210 is trying to convince us he was playing after using --> tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    count me out...anyone that is friends with DJR210 is likely disease infected....wouldn't even break bread with those bums

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Political Forum gtg was only 7 people, I think, but it was very enjoyable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So this is where you sit on your ass for 8 hours a day, minimum wage?

Glorified mall security

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ey fuzzy, off bro. I will beat the out of you.
    fuzzy never came back

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    fuzzy never came back

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You like to move your pussy lips a lot about ppl that made you angry. This is why you suck at pc gaming. You've been spending all your time being butthurt about ppl you are afraid to meet.

Tend to your std treatments. It's bad enough your pussy is infected, no need to stay ass hurt too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You like to move your pussy lips a lot about ppl that made you angry. This is why you suck at pc gaming. You've been spending all your time being butthurt about ppl you are afraid to meet.

Tend to your std treatments. It's bad enough your pussy is infected, no need to stay ass hurt too.
    Me and PC gaming are no secret here at ST. It's nothing to be ashamed of, which is why I post about it. You on the other are very defensive when called on this:

"Many years in civil rights activism and law, several major cases won in the name of justice over the years. Filmmaker/Screenwriter with several projects in production. Entrepreneur/Concert producer with annual events."

Put up, or shut up time coward. Post something..anything, that you have created as a filmmaker/screenwriter, or link us to any concert production you have ever produced. Now go ahead and duck the question with your creepy gay requests to meet random dudes online.

Like I said. You're probably still living at home w/ the folks, with your Youtube channel with 3 subscribed that you think qualifies you as a filmmaker.

Only s and teen girls are in the drama club

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Me and PC gaming are no secret here at ST. It's nothing to be ashamed of, which is why I post about it. You on the other are very defensive when called on this:

"Many years in civil rights activism and law, several major cases won in the name of justice over the years. Filmmaker/Screenwriter with several projects in production. Entrepreneur/Concert producer with annual events."

Put up, or shut up time coward. Post something..anything, that you have created as a filmmaker/screenwriter, or link us to any concert production you have ever produced. Now go ahead and duck the question with your creepy gay requests to meet random dudes online.

Like I said. You're probably still living at home w/ the folks, with your Youtube channel with 3 subscribed that you think qualifies you as a filmmaker.

Only s and teen girls are in the drama club
    I like this melt down of yours. I hope you continue tbh . Pc gamer has a temper. Thanks for admitting you are scared.

I kindly invited you to come see my work. You are free to take pictures and share them with the club since you can't stop being a stalker and obsessively caring about people's careers for lack of your own and bc you've lost all arguments with embarrassment. You're a pathetic pc gamer with a temper online, and you think you have a gotcha question for me?? Really?? I make more money in a day than you do probably in ten years

I kindly invited you to come see for yourself. You'll quickly see that you were talking . I'll even give you VIP, you can meet some ppl you never would have met otherwise and you can come tell ppl about it here. Or maybe you would just your pants in front of them, that actually seems more likely tbh.

Then I'll show you my ticket sales and give you a lesson on how it all works that way maybe one day you can aspire to be something when you grow up. I'm willing to not only show you, but let you live a piece of the life, that way when you go back to your pc game you can sit there and cry about how sad you are. Put up or shut up. I know you'll stay a though. It's on you when you back down again. lol broke butthurt stalker

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like this melt down of yours. I hope you continue tbh . Pc gamer has a temper. Thanks for admitting you are scared.

I kindly invited you to come see my work. You are free to take pictures and share them with the club since you can't stop being a stalker and obsessively caring about people's careers for lack of your own and bc you've lost all arguments with embarrassment. You're a pathetic pc gamer with a temper online, and you think you have a gotcha question for me?? Really?? I make more money in a day than you do probably in ten years

I kindly invited you to come see for yourself. You'll quickly see that you were talking . I'll even give you VIP, you can meet some ppl you never would have met otherwise and you can come tell ppl about it here. Or maybe you would just your pants in front of them, that actually seems more likely tbh.

Then I'll show you my ticket sales and give you a lesson on how it all works that way maybe one day you can aspire to be something when you grow up. I'm willing to not only show you, but let you live a piece of the life, that way when you go back to your pc game you can sit there and cry about how sad you are. Put up or shut up. I know you'll stay a though. It's on you when you back down again. lol broke butthurt stalker
    On command

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Indeed. Your broke stalker pc gaming scared pussy has been CONFIRMED.

desperately stalking ppls pages, then pussies out

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i'll bring the hash oil and share with no one!

Thread Information