Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... Georges' dad is dying and it's derailed him.
    And there's this ... GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.

Post Count
    that's BS

Stéphane Patry, his first manager, said in an interview yesterday his family was healthy and that the issue was probably a multi million dollars lawsuit by former manager Shari Spencer.
    Dana White also mentioned in the media scrum that he was relieved after talking to GSP, saying that his problems were not nearly as big as he thought they were.

Post Count
    DBreiden crying while jerking off and watching old tapes of the guy right now I bet..all kinds of emotions going through his head no doubt

Post Count
    DBreiden crying while jerking off and watching old tapes of the guy right now I bet..all kinds of emotions going through his head no doubt
    Are you waiting for people to laugh at this or something? Is that a pic of the girl you are currently stalking?

Post Count

Thread Information