Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

No Reggie Wayne = no Luck production

No Reggie Wayne = losses to the Cards 40-11, and to the Rams 38-3 (I believe)

"but, but but... he's white... he's the greatest"

nope. Cam is the best young QB out (I'll give you Wilson) and it's going to stay that way until he reaches superstar status (if you don't consider him such already).
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 11-25-2013 at 10:28 AM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Andrew Luck vs. Cam Newton
    Completion %:
    Luck: 58%, Cam: 62%

TD;INT #'s:
    Luck 15/7, Cam: 17/9

Passing Yards:
    Luck: 2,593, Cam: 2,353

QBR:
    Luck: 84.3, Cam: 88.3

Rushing:
    Luck: 43 attempts, 263 yards (6.1 yds per) 4 TD's; Cam: 78, 393 yards (4.9 per) 5 TD's

Fumbles:
    Luck: 3, Cam: 1

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Most QBs look pedestrian without players to throw to. Especially young ones. He's giving us the every other game Curious Geno treatment without Reggie. Two tough games coming up, they could easily lose both, although I think they'll split.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    how about you compare completion on long throws? it's a little misleading to compare completion when every time he has none wide open to throw to, he only needs to run for 1yd to pretend like it wasn't a blown pass play.. that is if you had any intention of actually comparing them..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    how about you compare completion on long throws? it's a little misleading to compare completion when every time he has none wide open to throw to, he only needs to run for 1yd to pretend like it wasn't a blown pass play.. that is if you had any intention of actually comparing them..
    Do you even watch Cam play?

Like seriously? You treat this guy as if he runs like Michael Vick or RGIII. Cam is a POCKET PASSER.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    powerful thread. killa cam is taking a on the entire league and i'm loving it! andrew luck has been a huge disapointment this year.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    luck>>>cam and its not even close

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    luck>>>cam and its not even close

are you basing that off the stats above or which QB has a better team?

i can't even..

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

are you basing that off the stats above or which QB has a better team?

i can't even..

brah i hate the colts but luck will always be better than cam. ALWAYS. but keep drinking that juice

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    powerful thread. killa cam is taking a on the entire league and i'm loving it! andrew luck has been a huge disapointment this year.
    They are winning, but I wouldn't call 19/38 for 159 ting on anyone.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Do you even watch Cam play?

Like seriously? You treat this guy as if he runs like Michael Vick or RGIII. Cam is a POCKET PASSER.
    did you really just call a pocket passer?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    did you really just call a pocket passer?
    drinking that juice is ing up his psyche

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Yes, Cam is a pocket passer. He ran the ball six times yesterday. He threw it 38 times. 4 of those 6 runs were scripted.

deflecting stats
    " juice"
    salty as

drinkers ignoring the fact that he has a beastly run game and Steve Smith to throw the ball to.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    drinkers ignoring the fact that he has a beastly run game and Steve Smith to throw the ball to.
    so what? the stats do not lie lol.

steve smith is 35 ing years old and we have four receivers with at least 400 yards

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    dont forget the best scoring defense in the nfl drinkers no scrub got riding

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    dont forget the best scoring defense in the nfl drinkers no scrub got riding

"because cam has the best D in the NFL.. that has to do with his passing statistics

reaching aren't ya?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

"because cam has the best D in the NFL.. that has to do with his passing statistics

reaching aren't ya?
    you know how the game works dumb ?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    you know how the game works dumb ?
    Cam needs Keuchly to help him complete a pass.

Their defense is why Cam has better number

"Cam dunt haf tew playz 4rm bhiynd"

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Cam needs Keuchly to help him complete a pass.

Their defense is why Cam has better number

"Cam dunt haf tew playz 4rm bhiynd"
    keep deflecting got that juice must taste good

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    keep deflecting got that juice must taste good

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Luck is overrated right now, but when it's all said and done, he'll have a better career than Newton, tbh....

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    No Lyfe got guzzling det my Juice

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

NFL accomplishments and records[edit]

NFL records[edit]

Rookie records[edit]

• 2nd most passing yards by a rookie in a game (432), September 18, 2011 vs. Green Bay Packers
    • 2nd most passing yards by a rookie in a season (4,051), 2011
    • First rookie in NFL history to pass for more than 400 yards in back to back games, September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals and September 18, 2011 vs. Green Bay Packers[65]
    • First rookie in NFL history to throw for 10 touchdowns and run for 10 touchdowns in a season.
    • First rookie quarterback in NFL history to throw for 4,000 yards in a season.
    • Most total touchdowns by a rookie NFL player: 35 (21 pass, 14 rush).
    • 2nd most rushing yards by a rookie quarterback: 706
    • Along with Andy Dalton, the two make the first pair of rookie QB's to make the Pro Bowl.
    • Most total yards by a rookie quarterback: 4,784.

Records[edit]

• Most passing yards by a quarterback in debut game (422), September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals
    • Most passing yards by a quarterback in first two games (854), September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals and September 18, 2011 vs.Green Bay Packers[66]
    • First quarterback in NFL history to pass for more than 400 yards in first career start, September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals
    • Sixth quarterback to throw for 400+ yards in back to back games
    • First quarterback in NFL history to pass for more than 400 yards in first two career starts, September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinalsand September 18, 2011 vs. Green Bay Packers[65]
    • Fastest player to throw for 1,000 yards (at Arizona Cardinals, vs. Green Bay Packers, and vs. Jacksonville Jaguars)
    • First player in NFL history with at least five rushing touchdowns and five passing touchdowns in his first five games[67]
    • Most rushing touchdowns in single season by a quarterback (14), achieved on December 4, 2011 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Second player in NFL history with 20+ pass TDs and 10+ rush TDs in a season, joining Kordell Stewart ('97)
    • First player in NFL history with 4,000+ pass yards and 10+ rush TDs in a season
    • First player in NFL history with 4,000+ pass yards and 500+ rush yards in a season
    • Had a passing touchdown and a rushing touchdown in the same game eight times, tying the NFL single-season record – previously accomplished by Steve Grogan of the New England Patriots in 1976 and Daunte Culpepper of the Minnesota Vikings in 2002
    • Twenty-fifth NFL player (and first quarterback) to have 20 rushing TDs in first two seasons
    • First QB in NFL history with at least 500 yards rushing in first two seasons
    • First player in NFL history to have over 250 passing yards and over 100 rushing yards with a passing TD and rushing TD in a game (vs. Falcons on September 12, 2012 - 287 yards passing & 2 TDs, 116 yds rushing & 1 TD)
    • First player to have 30 passing TDs and 20 rushing TDs in first two seasons
    • Most passing yards in first two years (7,920)
    • Highest average yards of total offense, career (293.7)
    • Second player in NFL history with 7,500+ pass yards and 40+ pass TDs in first two seasons, joining Peyton Manning ('99)
    • Second most combined passing & rushing yards through his first 37 starts in NFL history (behind Kurt Warner)
    • First player in NFL history with 50 passing TDs and 25 Rushing TDs in his first three seasons
    • First player with 10,000 passing yards and 1,000 rushing yards in his first three seasons

Carolina Panthers franchise records[edit]

• Rookie season quarterback records: completions (310), yards (4,051), passing touchdowns (21), completion percentage (60%), passer rating (84.5)
    • Highest average yards per carry in a season (5.83 in 2012)
    • Longest offensive scoring play (91-yard pass) to Brandon LaFell, December 24, 2011 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Second rookie to make Pro Bowl (with Steve Smith in 2001)
    • First Panther to win AP Offensive Rookie of the Year
    • Most passing attempts without an interception (176)

NFL accomplishments[edit]

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

NFL accomplishments and records[edit]

NFL records[edit]

Rookie records[edit]

• 2nd most passing yards by a rookie in a game (432), September 18, 2011 vs. Green Bay Packers
    • 2nd most passing yards by a rookie in a season (4,051), 2011
    • First rookie in NFL history to pass for more than 400 yards in back to back games, September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals and September 18, 2011 vs. Green Bay Packers[65]
    • First rookie in NFL history to throw for 10 touchdowns and run for 10 touchdowns in a season.
    • First rookie quarterback in NFL history to throw for 4,000 yards in a season.
    • Most total touchdowns by a rookie NFL player: 35 (21 pass, 14 rush).
    • 2nd most rushing yards by a rookie quarterback: 706
    • Along with Andy Dalton, the two make the first pair of rookie QB's to make the Pro Bowl.
    • Most total yards by a rookie quarterback: 4,784.

Records[edit]

• Most passing yards by a quarterback in debut game (422), September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals
    • Most passing yards by a quarterback in first two games (854), September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals and September 18, 2011 vs.Green Bay Packers[66]
    • First quarterback in NFL history to pass for more than 400 yards in first career start, September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinals
    • Sixth quarterback to throw for 400+ yards in back to back games
    • First quarterback in NFL history to pass for more than 400 yards in first two career starts, September 11, 2011 vs. Arizona Cardinalsand September 18, 2011 vs. Green Bay Packers[65]
    • Fastest player to throw for 1,000 yards (at Arizona Cardinals, vs. Green Bay Packers, and vs. Jacksonville Jaguars)
    • First player in NFL history with at least five rushing touchdowns and five passing touchdowns in his first five games[67]
    • Most rushing touchdowns in single season by a quarterback (14), achieved on December 4, 2011 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Second player in NFL history with 20+ pass TDs and 10+ rush TDs in a season, joining Kordell Stewart ('97)
    • First player in NFL history with 4,000+ pass yards and 10+ rush TDs in a season
    • First player in NFL history with 4,000+ pass yards and 500+ rush yards in a season
    • Had a passing touchdown and a rushing touchdown in the same game eight times, tying the NFL single-season record – previously accomplished by Steve Grogan of the New England Patriots in 1976 and Daunte Culpepper of the Minnesota Vikings in 2002
    • Twenty-fifth NFL player (and first quarterback) to have 20 rushing TDs in first two seasons
    • First QB in NFL history with at least 500 yards rushing in first two seasons
    • First player in NFL history to have over 250 passing yards and over 100 rushing yards with a passing TD and rushing TD in a game (vs. Falcons on September 12, 2012 - 287 yards passing & 2 TDs, 116 yds rushing & 1 TD)
    • First player to have 30 passing TDs and 20 rushing TDs in first two seasons
    • Most passing yards in first two years (7,920)
    • Highest average yards of total offense, career (293.7)
    • Second player in NFL history with 7,500+ pass yards and 40+ pass TDs in first two seasons, joining Peyton Manning ('99)
    • Second most combined passing & rushing yards through his first 37 starts in NFL history (behind Kurt Warner)
    • First player in NFL history with 50 passing TDs and 25 Rushing TDs in his first three seasons
    • First player with 10,000 passing yards and 1,000 rushing yards in his first three seasons

Carolina Panthers franchise records[edit]

• Rookie season quarterback records: completions (310), yards (4,051), passing touchdowns (21), completion percentage (60%), passer rating (84.5)
    • Highest average yards per carry in a season (5.83 in 2012)
    • Longest offensive scoring play (91-yard pass) to Brandon LaFell, December 24, 2011 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Second rookie to make Pro Bowl (with Steve Smith in 2001)
    • First Panther to win AP Offensive Rookie of the Year
    • Most passing attempts without an interception (176)

NFL accomplishments[edit]

Thread Information