Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Welcome To LA Melo... we want people that want to be here...

“He’s Kobe, man. They did a good deed to him,” Anthony said. “He’s been there his whole career. He wants to bow out there. I think they did him right. It worked out for both parties.”

“Only time will tell,” Anthony said. “I know Kobe personally. I know how hard he works. I know his mind-set. He definitely wants to come back.

“I don’t want to say better than what he was before, but more refreshed, body healed and he’s a smart guy. If he wasn’t he would have been playing by now, so he understands the risks of coming back early. He’s going to take his time and when he’s ready to come back he’s going to come back.”

Anthony owns a home in Los Angeles and his wife La La is an aspiring actress who spends a lot of time in Hollywood. A move to the West Coast is possible, especially if the Knicks continue to struggle

When asked on Monday how he tries to stay positive despite the Knicks’ awful start, Anthony said: “I have no idea. I’m just doing it. I honestly don’t know. That’s just me. I got to be positive. I got to keep a smile on my face. I have to be a rock for my teammates. I don’t know how I’m doing it. I’m just doing it.”
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1528345

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously caprisun man. You have no idea the cancer this guy is. Don't say spurfan didn't warn you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seriously caprisun man. You have no idea the cancer this guy is. Don't say spurfan didn't warn you.
    Where is your proof? what has he ever done to make anyone think he's a cancer? You guys are smoking that media crack....because he used to sport corn-rolls my bad..I meant Korn-Rows ...dude cannot be stopped in the post...by anyone in the West...Lebron cannot even handle Melo one on one effectively....and he's one of the cold blooded shooters in the league....Melo and Kobe would be pretty ing awesome...why not because they can score but because they genuinely like each other and are friends...

They're wives are both Mexican and like each other....this is a marriage made in heaven..Melo respects and looks up to Kobe...it won't be none of that riff raff that the re Dwight tried to bring...Melo be bulling s on the real...yall gonna regret if this happens

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Melo basically saying to the Lakers "Pay me"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and they will....Nash and Pau's ass are goners..

Melo
    Rondo
    Ariza

and I'm good

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    all that CP0 and Westbrook get away with ends immediately with Rondo

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Melo
    Rondo
    Ariza

and I'm good
    The All Chuckstars

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Melo already taking up for his future teammate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo's girl looking like Kobe's girl but in a house of mirrors or a ty photoshop rendition.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kevin is just making a half-ass troll job so he can pull a Nostradamus shtick if Baby Buss makes the stupid trade. If it doesn't happen, he'll just play it off as trolling.

Either way you receive this, he'll play it off in one of either two ways.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Melo's girl looking like Kobe's girl but in a house of mirrors or a ty photoshop rendition.
    ok that was good

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Melo as a stretch 4 in LA would be lethal. He is already a bull in the post for players too light in the ass to guard him. He's got legit 3pt range for players that are big enough, but don't have the foot speed to deal with him. For those players guarding him that do not have good lateral movement, he's a threat to blow by them in rout to and-1s. He's probably averaging a career high in rebounds this year. He's basically putting out 26/10 as a SF/PF. His jumper is pure, so his game will age gracefully and not fall off a cliff when his athleticism starts to fade. I'm onboard with it. Do it Fredo.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aspiring actress

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overrated chucker recognizes overrated chucker

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    both those soft ass s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo as a stretch 4 in LA would be lethal. He is already a bull in the post for players too light in the ass to guard him. He's got legit 3pt range for players that are big enough, but don't have the foot speed to deal with him. For those players guarding him that do not have good lateral movement, he's a threat to blow by them in rout to and-1s. He's probably averaging a career high in rebounds this year. He's basically putting out 26/10 as a SF/PF. His jumper is pure, so his game will age gracefully and not fall off a cliff when his athleticism starts to fade. I'm onboard with it. Do it Fredo.
    How do Laker fans STILL worry only about offense when defense has been their Achilles heel for he past 5 years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Melo
    Rondo
    Ariza

and I'm good
    So your lineup would be Rondo, Kobe, Melo, Ariza, and Gasol?

Might be good for the 6th seed out west and a 1st round exit unless you pull a bench with an IQ above 50 out of your ass.

Pretty hilarious that Kobe's absolute ceiling at this point is a 4-5 seed and the 2nd round of the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How do Laker fans STILL worry only about offense when defense has been their Achilles heel for he past 5 years?
    Great question, you sweaty asswipe you. Let's see, we added a 4x DPOY to our team just last year. Results? Our defense sucked ass. Let's see how he is leading H-town in defense:

Points allowed:
    H-town - 104.3ppg (ranked 29th)

I hear the premise of your question, but as has been proven in LA last year and H-town this year, adding defensive players (BTW we also had MWP - a former 1x DPOY) doesn't necessarily mean much if everyone around those defensive additions aren't buying in, aren't making an effort, or just can't defend a chair (i.e. Nash). For example, we gave up 101ppg just last year - with two former DPOYs in our starting lineup. Minus those two dudes this year? We're giving up 101.9ppg. Go figure...

Like I was saying, I'd welcome Melo in a heartbeat. Call him a cancer or whatever, he's a talent. He's good friends with Kobe, so unlike with Howard, the chemistry and respect is there. Talent and chemistry will win you a lot of games.

Updated stats:
    26.5ppg
    10.2rpg
    2.8apg
    22.62 PER

Do it Fredo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great question, you sweaty asswipe you. Let's see, we added a 4x DPOY to our team just last year. Results? Our defense sucked ass. Let's see how he is leading H-town in defense:

Points allowed:

I hear the premise of your question, but as has been proven in LA last year and H-town this year, adding defensive players (BTW we also had MWP - a former 1x DPOY) doesn't necessarily mean much if everyone around those defensive additions aren't buying in, aren't making an effort, or just can't defend a chair (i.e. Nash). For example, we gave up 101ppg just last year - with two former DPOYs in our starting lineup. Minus those two dudes this year? We're giving up 101.9ppg. Go figure...

Like I was saying, I'd welcome Melo in a heartbeat. Call him a cancer or whatever, he's a talent. He's good friends with Kobe, so unlike with Howard, the chemistry and respect is there. Talent and chemistry will win you a lot of games.

Updated stats:
    26.5ppg
    10.2rpg
    2.8apg
    22.62 PER

Do it Fredo.
    Oh and you think a team led by Melo and Kobe WILL buy into defense? Please. And having TOSB Artest didnt mean much. Pau Artest Kobe and Nash were all below average defenders and there was no concept of team defense. Acquiring Melo will make it worse. A Melo-Kobe led team will be a disaster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Points allowed:

Updated stats:
    26.5ppg
    10.2rpg
    2.8apg
    22.62 PER

Do it Fredo.
    by golly son, you got all the answers figured out. Mitch just needs to pick up the red phone and get it done. Melo, based on your scouting, could easily bring in numero 18. I figured after getting 17 with Dwight you guys would keep that core in tact but I never question Laker FO or fans. Do it Fredo .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh and you think a team led by Melo and Kobe WILL buy into defense? Please. And having TOSB Artest didnt mean much. Pau Artest Kobe and Nash were all below average defenders and there was no concept of team defense. Acquiring Melo will make it worse. A Melo-Kobe led team will be a disaster
    Keep telling yourself that. The Lakers would be fools if they don't acquire Melo if the opportunity presents itself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    by golly son, you got all the answers figured out. Mitch just needs to pick up the red phone and get it done. Melo, based on your scouting, could easily bring in numero 18. I figured after getting 17 with Dwight you guys would keep that core in tact but I never question Laker FO or fans. Do it Fredo .
    - Melo is still elite. If we have the chance to get him, you do itPERIOD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Keep telling yourself that. The Lakers would be fools if they don't acquire Melo if the opportunity presents itself.
    Melo and Kobe on the wings and in the post would be devastating....I suspect Melo will take 18 million yr and we'll be able to keep our current bench in tact... we should be unstoppable Kobe's last 2 yrs

Thread Information