My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    No need here for trash talking "lol Hawks" threads. Nothing personal here. No trash talking necessary. The Bucks just went out against a team they were supposed to beat, did what they were supposed to do, and beat a team they were supposed to beat. Trae thought he could come out and shoot some shots, but then couldn't control his own feet and hurt himself. No surprises there either, all that showing off coming back to bite him. Why aren't your shots falling now, Trae? Oh, because you aren't that good. You're only good when you're making shots. When you don't make shots, you're a joke. No trash talking here, just the Bucks getting a routine win they should get.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Anyone seen Luka? Guess he is throwing a tantrum somewhere

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No need here for trash talking "lol Hawks" threads. Nothing personal here. No trash talking necessary. The Bucks just went out against a team they were supposed to beat, did what they were supposed to do, and beat a team they were supposed to beat. Trae thought he could come out and shoot some shots, but then couldn't control his own feet and hurt himself. No surprises there either, all that showing off coming back to bite him. Why aren't your shots falling now, Trae? Oh, because you aren't that good. You're only good when you're making shots. When you don't make shots, you're a joke. No trash talking here, just the Bucks getting a routine win they should get.
    The Hawks got Bucked up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as much as i disliked Trae Young coming into these playoffs for his ref-baiting offense, he's gained a lot of my respect for how big he has generally come up in these playoffs. Still, the Bucks are the better team

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He’s playing with the Slovenian National Team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya, he lives on the second floor. I heard something late at night, some kind of trouble or some kind of a fight. I didn't ask him what it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The series can turn on a dime and the forum will be talking about how beasty the Hawks are and how ty the Bucks are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks seem like they can run in different gears depending on their mood. Middleton doesn't get hot, Trae doesn't tweak his ankle, and Atlanta's up 2-1.

I wouldn't bet rent money on any Bucks games.

Thread Information