Ohio State
    Auburn
    Missouri

...hmmmm?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    How can the Saints be a small 3.5 home fav vs a Niner team losing games at home? I love my Niners but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is the bottom line, so 2200 to win 2000 on the Saints - the points. Xmas is coming up, I can use the extra $$$$$$$$$$$$.
    Gambling away Christmas for your family
    Mason not getting any gifts AND having cat food for dinner for the rest of the year

Gambling away Christmas for your family
    Mason not getting any gifts AND having cat food for dinner for the rest of the year
    Just won 1500 thanks to Auburn. Up over 1000 as of right now.

Do you ever do anything yourself? You don't do you?

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Let's see...

FSU
    Ohio State
    Auburn
    Missouri

...hmmmm?
    1. Rapist, 50/50 shot of being good in the NFL because he's being groomed as a passer and not a chimp. Played a worse schedule than Ohio St., so we honestly don't know much about him...Has more talent around him than the other three you listed
    2. System chimp who's played awful compe ion and will never be successful in NFL, if he's even drafted. Terrible passer/mechanics/fundamentals
    3. Zone read monkeyballer, great in college but will have to change position (cornerback) to have any chance in NFL. Can't get through progressions/no touch or finesse
    4. Fragile monkeyballer who was spelled nicely by a white guy for 4 games. No chance in NFL despite strong arm/good size. Not great at reading defense/questionable mechanics/slow release

Black QBs are successful in college, nobody has ever argued otherwise. Please refer to the nagger QB thread to brush up on how badly the darker race fares in the big-boy league

kthanx

1. Rapist, 50/50 shot of being good in the NFL because he's being groomed as a passer and not a chimp. Played a worse schedule than Ohio St., so we honestly don't know much about him...Has more talent around him than the other three you listed
    2. System chimp who's played awful compe ion and will never be successful in NFL, if he's even drafted. Terrible passer/mechanics/fundamentals
    3. Zone read monkeyballer, great in college but will have to change position (cornerback) to have any chance in NFL. Can't get through progressions/no touch or finesse
    4. Fragile monkeyballer who was spelled nicely by a white guy for 4 games. No chance in NFL despite strong arm/good size. Not great at reading defense/questionable mechanics/slow release

Black QBs are successful in college, nobody has ever argued otherwise. Please refer to the nagger QB thread to brush up on how badly the darker race fares in the big-boy league

kthanx
    See where it says....College Sports...? Who is talking the NFL...?

Black QB's are stealing the show in the...COLLEGE...game. , add...

UCLA
    Louisville
    Clemson

Nobody is talking the NFL...ok?

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Just won 1500 thanks to Auburn. Up over 1000 as of right now.

Do you ever do anything yourself? You don't do you?
    No you didn't, you're a do ented liar and goalpost mover, although that line was easy money and I said so before the game. Where were you the last few weeks? Probably reliving your cowardly years avoiding Vietnam and true manhood in the Navy while ing underage girls. Lol my 3 year old niece does better picking games than you do, tbh

You're a disgrace and I can't wait for you to die, preferably slowly and painfully

symple just squirted all over Avante, tbh..

No you didn't, you're a do ented liar and goalpost mover, although that line was easy money and I said so before the game. Where were you the last few weeks? Probably reliving your cowardly years avoiding Vietnam and true manhood in the Navy while ing underage girls. Lol my 3 year old niece does better picking games than you do, tbh

You're a disgrace and I can't wait for you to die, preferably slowly and painfully
    Everyone saw that play and it was easy pickings, what bettor wouldn't play Auburn so as usual....you're wrong.

The Navy thing is so worn out little guy...ok? Don't play dummy...ok?

You want to bet against me slick starting now?

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    old ass fat dude continuing his lusting of black men

Lust is a sin, but I doubt you are a very moral person, considering how bad you've let your family down

old ass fat dude continuing his lusting of black men

Lust is a sin, but I doubt you are a very moral person, considering how bad you've let your family down
    Little man, getting a little melodramatic aren't ya,, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You always this out of touch with reality?

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Little man, getting a little melodramatic aren't ya,, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You always this out of touch with reality?
    Do you sincerely believe you calling someone little is an insult? You are 280+ lbs of blubber, by default a majority of people are little to you.

Do you sincerely believe you calling someone little is an insult? You are 280+ lbs of blubber, by default a majority of people are little to you.
    Do you really think anyone believes you have x-ray vision? I showed my bench press, the football troiphies.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    You posted a video of you bench pressing?

You posted a video of you bench pressing?
    No, I posted some pictures of my Fortress of Solitude, there you could see the bench and trophies.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Well that explains everything.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Let's see...

FSU
    Ohio State
    Auburn
    Missouri

...hmmmm?
    it's been this way for fifty years now, biggy.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    son and your point?

it's college football. gimmick QB's can work at the college level as we've seen it time and time again. it's the NFL where all that child's play is thrown out the window.

son and your point?

it's college football. gimmick QB's can work at the college level as we've seen it time and time again. it's the NFL where all that child's play is thrown out the window.
    Who is talking NFL?

So we have an all black QB's situation in the le game, which we would have also had had Ohio State made it. That sure beats watching a couple slow white guys.

It's happening right now, watch how it goes from here on out.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Agree, defensive backs playing qb like Nick Marshall are the future.

Agree, defensive backs playing qb like Nick Marshall are the future.
    Schools looking for ..athletes..to play QB is what's going on here. That.....I'm a statue protect me....is coming to an end.

Right now more good college teams have black QB;s than ever.

FSU
    Auburn
    Clemson
    Washington
    Louisville
    Missouri
    UCLA
    Ohio State
    Michigan

who am I forgetting?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-08-2013 at 03:20 AM.

Thread Information