Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Was Red Fox ever that fat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure. looks like he stuffed a big pillow in there.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    not sure. looks like he stuffed a big pillow in there.
    LOL...

I loved Redd's acting. Now the guy had some weight on him, but yes. That looks like pillows.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL...

I loved Redd's acting. Now the guy had some weight on him, but yes. That looks like pillows.
    Do you actually see the pillows? I'll wait for complete context, and until I read the do ents myself. You guys are always jumping to conclusions without all the info.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHILDREN’S LETTERS TO MEGYN KELLY

Dear Megyn Kelly,

For Christmas, could I please have a black Power Ranger? Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bobby, age six

Dear Bobby,

Unfortunately, we do not have any Power Rangers in stock in the color you requested. Colors available include: white.

Merry Christmas,

Megyn Kelly

P.S.: Bobby, because you’re only six, you probably don’t know this, but when you use the words “black” and “power” together, they become swear words. Never say that again.

Dear Megyn Kelly,

For Christmas, I would please like a white My Little Pony.

Sincerely,

Jessica, age five

Dear Jessica,

I just checked, and we do have a My Little Pony in the color you requested. However, I see from the postmark on your letter that you live in the South Bronx. Sorry! Megyn Kelly’s sleigh does not deliver there.

Merry Christmas,

Megyn Kelly

Dear Megyn Kelly,

My big brother says you’re not real, and I say you are. Who’s right?

Sincerely,

Madison, age four

Dear Madison,

If you believe in Megyn Kelly in your heart, then Megyn Kelly is real. On the other hand, if you don’t believe in Megyn Kelly, then you’re not real. That means your brother doesn’t exist, so stop talking to him.

Merry Christmas,

Megyn Kelly

Dear Megyn Kelly,

What color is the President?

Sincerely,

Cody, age five

Dear Cody,

Historians are in agreement that a real President is always white. He just is. Now, some people like to make believe that President Obama is a real President, and they get really upset when they learn the truth. Here’s what Megyn Kelly thinks: if you believe in your heart that President Obama is President, he still isn’t.

Merry Christmas,

Megyn Kelly

Dear Megyn Kelly,

For Christmas, could I please have a black Power Ranger? Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bobby, age six

Dear Bobby,

I already warned you never to say that. Now I’m contacting the police.

Merry Christmas,

Megyn Kelly

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...gyn-kelly.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TEACHER TO STUDENT: ' YOU CAN'T BE SANTA, YOU'RE NOT WHITE'

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/16/us/new...html?hpt=hp_c2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look pretty valid to me, as to what was said.

Penguins are not at the North. If the bimbo writing the piece had half a brain, she would have used maybe a Polar Bear instead of a Penguin.

What would Batman think anyway?
    "Being a penguin, Santa Claus can still reside in a snowy homeland—though for scientific accuracy we’ll need to move him from the North Pole to the South."

Solid reading skills on your part. LOL.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody wants a black Santa, and the reason is this:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The war on Christmas is in full effect. Megan Kelly is doing all she can to protect White Christmas but apparently it isn't enough...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another Fox bimbo eruption

Fox News host Elisabeth Hasselbeck thanks creationist for ‘standing up’ to the atheists

The president of a Kentucky creationist museum told Fox News on Monday that Christmas was a “time to take on the atheists” who used their free speech rights to doubt the existence of God.

“Well, it wouldn’t be Christmas without someone complaining about Christ,” Fox & Friends host Elisabeth Hasselbeck told Creation Museum President Ken Ham, noting that atheists had put up a billboard in Time Square which suggested that Christ was not needed during Christmas.

“You know, the atheist who are a very small minority in the population have been trying to impose their religion of atheism on the culture now for quite a while,” Ham explained.

“You know, getting Bible, prayer out of schools. Christian symbols out of public places.”

“Because they’re becoming so aggressive, I just feel that it’s really time Christians really stood up in this culture to take on the atheists and to proclaim their message of hope,” he continued. “I mean, what’s the atheists’ message? There is no God? When you die that’s the end of you? So everything’s just meaningless and hopelessness?”

Ham said that his group, Answers in Genesis, had put up its own billboards in Time Square, including one that says, “To all our atheists friends: Thank God you’re wrong.”

(hey, Ham-brain, we thank God you and your fellow assholes aren't public school science teachers, and ask God to have pity on the poor kids taught in your "Christian" schools )

“Our message to the atheists is, hey, we’re not attacking you personally but we want you to know the truth, that there is a God who created you and you are sinners as all of us are, but that God sent his son to become a babe in a manger,” he insisted.

Hasselbeck agreed that the American people “seemed to be with you” because a conservative polling organization had found that most people believed that Christmas should be more about Jesus Christ than Santa Claus.

“The atheists are only a small part of the population,” Hamm said. “And really, it’s that minority, less than 2 percent of the population, that seem to be having such say in our culture, in imposing their anti-God religion.”

“What they’re really doing, the atheists, they’re really wanting to impose their anti-God religion on us, on the culture. And so we need to stand up against that.”

Hasselbeck concluded by thanking Ham for “standing up for you faith.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/1...-the-atheists/

goddam, these "Christian" supremcacist, anti-Cons utional assholes, and Fox bimbos, are as dumb as donkey in manger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody wants a black Santa, and the reason is this:

i forgot about this bit lol!

so santa is white, jesus is white, is the boogeyman and the devil white too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goddam, these "Christian" supremcacist, anti-Cons utional assholes, and Fox bimbos, are as dumb as donkey in manger.
    On the bright side, they are an endless source of unintentional comedy.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God I pray that you stand with the Fox news warriors and save Christmas! More specifically a white one!

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fairness to Fox News their demographics are for the most part old white people...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fairness to Fox News their demographics are for the most part old white people...
    Preacher Ham hisself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    33 Jaw-Droppingly Stupid Multiple-Choice Questions from the Christian Education Curriculum

Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) is a fundamentalist curriculum founded in Texas in 1970. It started as a program for private Christian day schools, but it has been hugely successful among conservative home schoolers. Today, ACE claims it is used in “6,000 schools and thousands of home educators in over 140 countries.” It’s also used in government-funded voucher programs in several US states.

ACE has always taken its fundamentalism very seriously. In his 1979 book Rebirth of Our Nation ACE’s founder Donald Howard wrote, “Fundamentalism is intellectually sound. It has always prevailed in periods of great intellectual enlightenment. It is the only sound an logical solution to the existence of the universe… I am a fundamentalist. If I can be any more fundamental than fundamental, that is what I want to be.” Today, ACE views imparting these fundamental beliefs into children as its primary purpose.

Howard later wrote “We do not build Christian schools primarily to give a child the best education nor to teach him how to make a good living. Teaching him how to live and to love and serve God are our primary tasks.”

He wasn’t kidding.

I went to an ACE school for almost four years.

By the time I left, I was

certain that it was against God's will for governments to provide healthcare,

evolution was a conspiracy to destroy Christianity,

parents were morally required to spank their children, and

science could prove that sexuality was wrong.

But worst of all was the feeling uneducated; I still struggle with self-conscious fears about gaps in my learning.

ACE workbooks consist of simplistic fill-in-the-blank and multiple choice questions. And these questions are often hilariously, spectacularly bad.

(questions in the link)

http://www.alternet.org/belief/33-ja...ion-curriculum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^that was random

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we used St. Nicholas the whole time instead of Santa Clause, then white people would have a point but Santa Clause is a totally fictional character.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information