Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm posting in a subforum I frequent. Sucks tbh that your brain is failing you this bad you fat ol .
    Why do you follow others around?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Honestly avante, do you find it sort of redundant to post 12 threads on the same subject?
    Sure do, now what?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Why do you follow others around?
    Why do you feel the need to constantly lie on the internet?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why do you feel the need to constantly lie on the internet?
    Who needs to lie when nobody really knows anyone?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I know Mason tbh. He's always ing about his dad's knack for losing money and for working in a cheese factory.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I know Mason tbh. He's always ing about his dad's knack for losing money and for working in a cheese factory.
    So tell me slugger is Mason 5-11 145 or 5-6 165? See how stupid that lameass is?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Going by how poor your judgement on things are (sports knowledge not involving regurgitating names and stats from the internet and magazine and claiming you being 280 lbs isn't fat even though you've probably seen yourself in a mirror at some point in time), I don't even believe you know how tall your disappointed son is.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Going by how poor your judgement on things are (sports knowledge not involving regurgitating names and stats from the internet and magazine and claiming you being 280 lbs isn't fat even though you've probably seen yourself in a mirror at some point in time), I don't even believe you know how tall your disappointed son is.
    Why act like a total dumbass amigo?

Grew up watching Jim Brown and the AFL. I've experienced/seen what I talk about. The internet does me no good at all. What can it tell me about Bob Paremore? I know....who? Well while at Florida A&M Bullet Bob Hayes was a running back, his running mate and felllow 4x1 member was Bob Paremore. He'd get drafted by the then St.Louis Cardinals.

Do you really think anyone not familiar with that point is time goes looking for ....Bob Paremore...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    So tell me slugger is Mason 5-11 145 or 5-6 165? See how stupid that lameass is?
    Given your portly physique, I'm guessing he's 5-6 195. The able never falls far from the tree.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who needs to lie when nobody really knows anyone?
    You were pretty truthful about what you did to those preteens in Olongopo.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    now he pretends like he wasn't an rgknee when it was cool..

Given your portly physique, I'm guessing he's 5-6 195. The able never falls far from the tree.
    kids probably never heard of an apple.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    kids probably never heard of an apple.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just think the kid has done all he's done without that stud receiver.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just think the kid has done all he's done without that stud receiver.
    Just think, you're an ld gt....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just think, you're an ld gt....
    translation

So tell me Avante, why you so high on Russell Wilson?

No problem amigo.

Wilson is a black athlete with brains, that is a deadly combo.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    translation

So tell me Avante, why you so high on Russell Wilson?

No problem amigo.

Wilson is a black athlete with brains, that is a deadly combo.
    Current Avante betting tracker: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Botton line

Nobody is talking up Andrew Luck and RGIII anymore, what happened?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Botton line

Nobody is talking up Andrew Luck and RGIII anymore, what happened?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Andrew Luck on the Seahawks would be having a better season than Peyton Manning right now. I think it's really funny how nobody would know Russell Wilson's name if he played for the Raiders or Jaguars, yet you're probably posting his stat line on your refrigerator door every week. Probably have a chart with gold stars for every touchdown too.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Andrew Luck on the Seahawks would be having a better season than Peyton Manning right now. I think it's really funny how nobody would know Russell Wilson's name if he played for the Raiders or Jaguars, yet you're probably posting his stat line on your refrigerator door every week. Probably have a chart with gold stars for every touchdown too.
    Dude. only losers play that sort of lameass bull . If Usain Bolt wasn't 6-5 and from Jamaica.......and.....come on guy it is what it is...ok? If Trent Richardson had 4.3 speed instead of 4.65 speed................see how stupid that is.

Russell Wilson is going to star regardless of who he played for, just not as soon. He has done what he's done without that stud receiver.

You honestly don't see it with Wilson, well everyone else does as you've been hearing......right?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-18-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Current Avante betting tracker: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Dude. only losers play that sort of lameass bull . If Usain Bolt wasn't 6-5 and from Jamaica.......and.....come on guy it is what it is...ok? If Trent Richardson had 4.3 speed instead of 4.65 speed................see how stupid that is.

Russell Wilson is going to star regardless of who he played for, just not as soon. He has done what he's done without that stud receiver.

You honestly don't see it with Wilson, well everyone else does as you've been hearing......right?
    I know that Russell Wilson on the Jaguars wouldn't be a playoff team. I know that without Andrew Luck the Colts would be about as bad as the Texans are right now yet with him they're a division winner and still alive for all four of the top playoff seeds in their conference in Week 16. They win the two seed as simple as them and Baltimore both winning out. That's how good Andrew Luck is, taking a ty Colts team to a division win and possible first round bye.

When you talk about the Seahawks, you never hear anyone say it's all because of Wilson. It's also about Lynch and that offensive line, Sherman, Thomas and that defense. Plug any third tier QB like Joe Flacco or Carson Palmer into that team and they still win just as many games. If the Seahawks win the Super Bowl and teams start trying to sign off every free agent they have, watch how quickly Wilson's production adjusts to the overall talent of his roster. I promise you it will happen. I'm sure Russell Wilson is a pretty cool dude to smoke pot and play Madden with but he's not the beat to his team's drum the way Andrew Luck is.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    This just said the "Offensive Line"

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I know that Russell Wilson on the Jaguars wouldn't be a playoff team. I know that without Andrew Luck the Colts would be about as bad as the Texans are right now yet with him they're a division winner and still alive for all four of the top playoff seeds in their conference in Week 16. They win the two seed as simple as them and Baltimore both winning out. That's how good Andrew Luck is, taking a ty Colts team to a division win and possible first round bye.

When you talk about the Seahawks, you never hear anyone say it's all because of Wilson. It's also about Lynch and that offensive line, Sherman, Thomas and that defense. Plug any third tier QB like Joe Flacco or Carson Palmer into that team and they still win just as many games. If the Seahawks win the Super Bowl and teams start trying to sign off every free agent they have, watch how quickly Wilson's production adjusts to the overall talent of his roster. I promise you it will happen. I'm sure Russell Wilson is a pretty cool dude to smoke pot and play Madden with but he's not the beat to his team's drum the way Andrew Luck is.
    If you remove Russell Wilson's rushing stats, the Seahawks aren't even in the top 20 among rushing teams (yards/game). The amazing Lynch is averaging 4.2 ypc. When we saw the Rams game, they almost lost because they couldn't block jack and Quinn/Long were in the backfield practically before the ball was. At some point you need to acknowledge that you are overstating the ability of their O-Line and understating the role Wilson has on their offense.

They are the #2 scoring offense in the NFL only to Denver. I'll grant you that they benefit from the defense giving them short fields, but you don't see Kansas City averaging over 28 ppg despite having a RB even better than Lynch and a better offensive line, do you?

I'm not here to tell you that Wilson is a top 5 qb, or that he's necessarily better than Luck, but to ignore Wilson's affect on the team is just turning a blind eye to the obvious. Tbh have you actually watched Seahawks games much at all this year?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    If you remove Russell Wilson's rushing stats, the Seahawks aren't even in the top 20 among rushing teams (yards/game). The amazing Lynch is averaging 4.2 ypc. When we saw the Rams game, they almost lost because they couldn't block jack and Quinn/Long were in the backfield practically before the ball was. At some point you need to acknowledge that you are overstating the ability of their O-Line and understating the role Wilson has on their offense.

They are the #2 scoring offense in the NFL only to Denver. I'll grant you that they benefit from the defense giving them short fields, but you don't see Kansas City averaging over 28 ppg despite having a RB even better than Lynch and a better offensive line, do you?

I'm not here to tell you that Wilson is a top 5 qb, or that he's necessarily better than Luck, but to ignore Wilson's affect on the team is just turning a blind eye to the obvious. Tbh have you actually watched Seahawks games much at all this year?

Where's det Banderas gif??

Thread Information