Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Just thought I'd remind everyone where avante's head is likely at.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    What's next for this stud, how about...first Seattle Seahawks Superbowl win?
    How about...one of the biggest chokes in sports history?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How about...one of the biggest chokes in sports history?
    Tell that to...

Dan Marino
    Joe Namath
    Jim Kelly
    Dan Fouts
    Fran Tarkenton
    Warren Moon
    Andrew Luck
    Len Dawson
    Johnny Unitas
    Philip Rivers
    Tony Romo
    Sonny Jurgenson
    Donovan McNabb
    Randall Cunningham
    Drew Brees

...ok?

Post Count
    Tell that to...

Dan Marino
    Joe Namath
    Jim Kelly
    Dan Fouts
    Fran Tarkenton
    Warren Moon
    Andrew Luck
    Len Dawson
    Johnny Unitas
    Philip Rivers
    Tony Romo
    Sonny Jurgenson
    Donovan McNabb
    Randall Cunningham
    Drew Brees

...ok?
    None of those players threw a Super Bowl-losing interception on the goal line.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    None of those players threw a Super Bowl-losing interception on the goal line.
    And in just two seasons RW is already more successful in SB's than any of them.

Damn you're dumb, wow~~~~~~

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

How's he more successful than Brees who won a Super Bowl MVP unlike RW. Brees was nearly perfect in his Super Bowl run. 8 TDs, 0 INTs.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How's he more successful than Brees who won a Super Bowl MVP unlike RW. Brees was nearly perfect in his Super Bowl run. 8 TDs, 0 INTs.
    How many SB's has Brees played in?

Post Count

You could put any of those players you listed in Struggle's place and none of them would have thrown that pick.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    That doesn't mean . How many number one defenses has he played for? Brees had one of the all-time great playoff performances in 2011 in San Francisco when he threw for 460 yards and 4 TDs against the best defense in the league yet his defense blew the game. If the defense held one time, Saints would have blasted the Giants in the NFC le Game at home and made another Super Bowl trip. How is that Brees fault?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    How many Super Bowl MVPs has RW won?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You could put any of those players you listed in Struggle's place and none of them would have thrown that pick.
    Go look at all their career's after three seasons and compare them to RWs. Nobody has had a better first three seasons.

, in his second season he won more SB's than all of the Chargers QB's...COMBINED, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many Super Bowl MVPs has RW won?
    And if you asked Brees...give the MVP award back and we'll put you in another Superbowl, what do you think he would have said? And how many years had Brees been in the league before his SB win?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    And if you asked Brees...give the MVP award back and we'll put you in another Superbowl, what do you think he would have said? And how many years had Brees been in the league before his SB win?
    Doesn't matter. He has one ring just like RW, but a Super Bowl MVP and more accomplished passing numbers. So he's better.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That doesn't mean . How many number one defenses has he played for? Brees had one of the all-time great playoff performances in 2011 in San Francisco when he threw for 460 yards and 4 TDs against the best defense in the league yet his defense blew the game. If the defense held one time, Saints would have blasted the Giants in the NFC le Game at home and made another Super Bowl trip. How is that Brees fault?
    And if RW hands off to Lynch he has two SB wins in far less games.

And it's all about playing for Championships, RW has played in two in just three seasons. You can try and slice n' dice it anyway ya want, what RW has done with his lack of experience is far more impressive than what Brees has done, when it comes to Championships.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Seriously Avante, RW played a horrible game at home against a horrible defense yet you give him credit when he wins the game while Brees goes on the road and lights up the best defense in the league and yet its his fault he doesn't make another Super Bowl. Nonsense.

Seriously, no excuse to put RW in any list with a first ballot HoF like Brees. Get that out of here.

Post Count
    Go look at all their career's after three seasons and compare them to RWs. Nobody has had a better first three seasons.

, in his second season he won more SB's than all of the Chargers QB's...COMBINED, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not a single one of the Chargers' QB's would have thrown that pick. Not even Leaf, Moses Moreno, or Billy Joe Overthrow would have thrown that pick.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    And if RW hands off to Lynch he has two SB wins in far less games.

And it's all about playing for Championships, RW has played in two in just three seasons. You can try and slice n' dice it anyway ya want, what RW has done with his lack of experience is far more impressive than what Brees has done, when it comes to Championships.
    Its not far more impressive. That's stupid since he doesn't have the same responsibility as Brees. Brees has had a HoF career. RW hasn't.

BTW, RW threw the pick to lose the game which is far different from what happened to Brees when he lost at San Fran.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter. He has one ring just like RW, but a Super Bowl MVP and more accomplished passing numbers. So he's better.
    Do this...

Compare what Brees did in his first three seasons vs what RW has done, ok? Tell me what you see.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Its not far more impressive. That's stupid since he doesn't have the same responsibility as Brees. Brees has had a HoF career. RW hasn't.

BTW, RW threw the pick to lose the game which is far different from what happened to Brees when he lost at San Fran.
    Whoa!!!!!!!

All we can compare is their first three seasons, ok? That's how you do this.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Do this...

Compare what Brees did in his first three seasons vs what RW has done, ok? Tell me what you see.
    That doesn't matter. That doesn't define a whole career. RW has a long way to go before he becomes a first ballot HoF where Brees is now. And just imagine where Brees's overall numbers will be when he retires. Rings doesn't define everything. That means Trent Dilfer is more successful than Fouts, Marino, etc.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Whoa!!!!!!!

All we can compare is their first three seasons, ok? That's how you do this.
    And RW still threw a game-ending pick to lose a Super Bowl on the one yard line. Big stain on his first 3 seasons despite playing with Lynch and the number one defense in the league.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And RW still threw a game-ending pick to lose a Super Bowl on the one yard line. Big stain on his first 3 seasons despite playing with Lynch and the number one defense in the league.
    And in his first three seasons Brees threw more INT's than TD's hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead take a look at just how bad Bress looks in his first three seasons compared to RW. Not even in the same time zone.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    im a pretty big wilson fan, and even i can't get behind Avante on his Wilson takes

Post Count
    Replace Brees on the '09 Saints with Struggle and they miss the playoffs.

Thread Information