Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one gives a about the virus aside from the symptoms.

The point is the more water you drink, the faster you will recover, for obvious reasons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    just got over this crap today. friday night felt great. saturday morning around 3am my stomach felt horrible and chills like crazy. puked my guts out in the morning and could barely walk around all day long because i was so nauseated and weak. this morning? i feel 100%.
    sucks scro, among all the people at work and otherwise i know who had it also the common theme seems to be those chills. dude i had on thermal longjohns, sweat pants, 2 pairs of socks, 2 shirts, a jacket, and was under like 3 blankets and i was freezing my ass off. i kept taking hot baths in water hot enough to be a hot tub.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    sucks scro, among all the people at work and otherwise i know who had it also the common theme seems to be those chills. dude i had on thermal longjohns, sweat pants, 2 pairs of socks, 2 shirts, a jacket, and was under like 3 blankets and i was freezing my ass off. i kept taking hot baths in water hot enough to be a hot tub.
    yep same here. it seemed impossible to get my body warm. and when i actually felt warm, i was dripping with sweat which sucks too. i hate laying around in wet clothes... smh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah i think i did have the swine flu, because i've never been susceptible to the regular flu. never had it in my entire life. i can't even remember the last time i was sick, it was sometime around 10 years ago before this one. i have a superhuman immune system that runs in the family..i'm convinced it had to be the swine flu because i wasn't immune to it and it's nastier than the regular one. took me down for 3 days, that's a record. feel better now for the most part just extremely hungry from not eating a whole lot. time to play catch up.
    Sounds like a cold tbh.

lol starting a sympathy thread over the common cold.

Be sure and let us know if you get something more serious...like an ant bite lol.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Sounds like a cold tbh.

lol starting a sympathy thread over the common cold.

Be sure and let us know if you get something more serious...like an ant bite lol.
    no idiot

http://www.flu.gov/symptoms-treatment/symptoms/

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Poor baby had a cold for two days. In previous times you'd have to do a tour with the strafbattalion for being such a wuss.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    didn't know flu could cause discomfort in your stomach tbh. Maybe the nausea was just a symptom that resulted from overeating pickles imho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Orlando Magic
    been taking vitamin c along with eating chicken noodle soup .
    What is this 1970s?

Your supposed to get shots each year so your kids can be autistic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Sounds like a cold
    Something Science hasn't a cure for..............on the bright side thanks to the 2.5 Billion spent on Mars it's confirmed the dirt has a reddish hue.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i got a common flue earlier this semester from a friend in our class. guy seems to be always suffering from flu cuz he always blows his nose or , I know some other guys who have chronic problems with their noses so it doesn't necessarily hits at HIV or anything. So I got flue from him, i was sure about it cuz i talked a lot with him the day before i fell sick, but the symptom on me was minimal, nothing comparable to that friend. I think that's mainly because of my virginity and the chi in my virgin body. But just like m>s said, he's been healthy as and has never been sick for over 10yrs, so you know it must be some serious virus that struck him down imho. Better see the docter as soon as you can tbh
    in chinese culture, u must cure poison with poison...so u know what to do right? or you can always go the shaolin route...drink virgin boy piss

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    or you can always go the Catholic route...drink virgin boy piss

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    in chinese culture, u must cure poison with poison...so u know what to do right? or you can always go the shaolin route...drink virgin boy piss
    I don't need to go to Shaolin to get some virgin boy's piss to drink, I can simply drink mine since I'm a virgin too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hopefully the OP perished drowning in his own foreskin

Thread Information