Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I have paid my in dues. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth. My parents didn't pay a penny for my college degree so please do not tell me I have never worked my ass off or haven't paid my dues, you arrogant ass .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I have paid my in dues. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth. My parents didn't pay a penny for my college degree so please do not tell me I have never worked my ass off or haven't paid my dues, you arrogant ass .
    10/10 trolljob, but I'll play along. You can live isolated, make nothing, and have room and board in prison too.

Take some chances, go somewhere else. You literally have nothing to lose except time, which you'll waste (and make this thread again in another 5 years) if you don't act.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Agree, my has nothing to lose and everything to gain imho. TESL might be a solution for him and a possible way out of the current quagmire he's stuck in, because dumb s would be willing to pay him decent money (more than he would earn in the US at least) just for the fact that he is white. It's not like he'd only be considered rich in China, but he'll also return home with full pockets after several years teaching in China because the living cost here can be incredibly low (if you live a frugal life like I do).
    Last edited by Rogue; 02-18-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    so you worked hard but not smart. We got that the first time.

I'm not sure what you're wanting to hear.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    I'm not sure what you're wanting to hear.
    He basically wants to be told that he's getting a high-paying Fortune 500 job tomorrow without actually doing any of the work in advance to get that job.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    (and make this thread again in another 5 years)
    I'm not much of a betting man but I strongly believe that there will be a favorable outcome that he's back here again in a few years

it's too cowd in Nowth Dakota

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hi

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    You're needed upstairs imo

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Sometimes I feel like Kevin Costner toward the end of Field of Dreams. I built the baseball field but don't get invited to hang out with the Black Sox. What's in it for me?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sometimes I feel like Kevin Costner toward the end of Field of Dreams. I built the baseball field but don't get invited to hang out with the Black Sox. What's in it for me?
    man if you were a female u can earn alot of money if ur willing to spread ur legs for a few years....

have ur college degree paid off, once u graduate, u probably have a few investment properties under ur name, come out in better position then most graduates

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    man if you were a female u can earn alot of money if ur willing to spread ur legs for a few years....

have ur college degree paid off, once u graduate, u probably have a few investment properties under ur name, come out in better position then most graduates
    You're assuming he's at least half way good looking.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're assuming he's at least half way good looking.
    He can always put his asshole in front of a glory hole.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Family can be very toxic. I have learned that in the last 12 months. Some of my relatives are some of the tiest judgmental hypocritical human beings on this planet.
    I have come up with two solutions: somehow get a large or decent amount of money or get as far away from here as possible.

I mean seriously, have any of your brothers or sisters told you that they thought about shooting you or told you to have fun being homeless asshole?

I got to get away from this toxic as soon as possible.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i'm gna come off like a complete ass, but stop making excuses for yourself/blaming others, etc

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Been told that a million times.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Life owes no one anything.
    You should have learned that hard lesson long ago and proceeded accordingly.
    As someone else already said, you have only yourself to blame.
    Don't complain to us.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Family can be very toxic. I have learned that in the last 12 months. Some of my relatives are some of the tiest judgmental hypocritical human beings on this planet.
    I have come up with two solutions: somehow get a large or decent amount of money or get as far away from here as possible.

I mean seriously, have any of your brothers or sisters told you that they thought about shooting you or told you to have fun being homeless asshole?

Solution 3: ignore them and go back to school

become a teacher. Make $45k and move out.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

family might be just as toxic to themselves they have to work hard like dogs raising their kids, saving money to buy new silk purses for their es who're playing with neighbors' black s all day. If I could get a job of good leisure/pay, like a beacon keeper job, I'd take that in a blink. I don't ing mind staying on an island 365 days a year as long as I have a computer and access to the internet.

We have to be always aware that we have a huge advantage over most of them guys our age, which is that we're celibates and we can abstain from pussies.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I just feel like I'm selling myself short by staying in the area that I've spent the majority of my life in. There is more to life than Collin County.

Name
    Adam Rabel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    I just feel like I'm selling myself short by staying in the area that I've spent the majority of my life in. There is more to life than Collin County.
    stop being a ing emo ass pussy and move then.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I need some monies to do that.

Thread Information