Has anyone tried it out yet? It's free through the end of February so I signed up to give it a shot.

I spent all evening yesterday watching classic fights like Couture v. Ortiz and Liddel v. Silva. It's pretty cool just to have access to those fights (as well as Pride, Strikeforce, and WEC). However, I'm not sure that it would be worth $10 a month after the trial ends because there are only so many classics to watch (and I really don't want to pay for their "original programming"). Apparently the Fight Nights will only be available to Fight Pass subscribers, but that basically takes what were free fights and turns them into mini PPVs, which isn't cool.

http://www.ufc.tv/page/fightpass

Post Count
    I like the fight library but it does nothing for the PPV's..

Post Count
    Re-watching GSP/Hendricks right now..

Post Count
    Fight library is missing fights.. Some of o's are not there..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    I can download basically every card there is in modern era. So this fight pass is useless to me esp. when the price is 10 bucks!
    Maybe in the States or UK it's relative good price but in Poland it's way too high just to have library. And still I don't know how it will look when it comes to polish tv with the 'out of states cards', are gonna show them as it was until this fight pass or not?
    If I will not have an access to the card in Poland for free, that's a shame.

They announced today more fight libraries:

http://t.co/jIYqPANCw2

Thread Information